Brandy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ilearnedfromthebest View Post

It's just sad Brandy is still shady about her over 20yrs and Monica still talks nice about Brandy...I don't get that obsession about Monica. Hope Brandy someday will check at herself and change her mind permanently.
    Why you quoted me to post something that is not related with my post? and Brandy isn't shady

Comment

Yes... but she performed this for million times and almost never in pro shoot and only snippet. I wish to hear her actual voice singing full song. She has still that technique how to sing it even with deeper voice. Imagine she give to this track her best vocal attempts in the studio, I'd die hear her sing it in full!
      I think this is an interesting idea. Would be a similar concept to what Mariah did when she recorded the new version of Hero in 2008.

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post

Why you quoted me to post something that is not related with my post? and Brandy isn't shady
        IT IS! Check out how nice is Monica about Brandy and how shady is Brandy about Monica.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

I think this is an interesting idea. Would be a similar concept to what Mariah did when she recorded the new version of Hero in 2008.
          Yeah; I asked her via insta/twitter comments and no answer. She could give us this

Comment

• She is not to give you that when she's just released a new album.
            Brandy is not shady is real af and there were some things behind the curtains between them

Comment

• On recent interviews Brandy has not been shady at towards anybody. She was kind and supportive to Monica and every other female artist they try to get her to say something shady about.

Comment

Yeah; I asked her via insta/twitter comments and no answer. She could give us this
                You should be interested in her voice and her new album that just came out. Quit looking for negativity in every damn thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post

You should be interested in her voice and her new album that just came out. Quit looking for negativity in every damn thing.
                  But all tracks except Bye BiPolar sounds the same boring and she is not using her full vocal range like in last BB track. So i liked only one song of that album, there is she using riffs, and she is doing high notes ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                    She is not to give you that when she's just released a new album.
                    Brandy is not shady is real af and there were some things behind the curtains between them
                    I'm asking her since 2017 :(

Comment

• Best track on the album and worthy for listen without skip:

Comment

• Working on upscale

Comment

• It's so nostalgic watching Moesha again. I used to watch that show after school as a kid and I remember being obsessed with the intro song I downloaded it on Napster which took about 5 hours

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Brandy, Full Moon and The Boy Is Mine are trending on Twitter.
                                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Literally the biggest event in black music since King’s surprise album release.
                                    Originally posted by beredy
                                    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• This is most definitely gonna be the biggest Verzus battle.

I'm so hype about it.

Comment

• I set my alarm for 2am. Not missing this!
                                        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• I'm looking forward to this. They both have great catalogues so it's going to come down to who is more strategic. Brandy having a new album to promote may be to her demise and Monica's advantage.

Comment

• She's so powerful
                                            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Brandy is going to be live streaming a show on September the first at 2:00 AM CEST.
                                              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• The Verzuz battle starts in 2 hours.

Comment

• 600k viewers only on Instagram already and only the DJ set is playing right now.

Comment

• Last edited by JeremySpears; Tue September 1, 2020, 01:31.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X