Brandy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sparkle80
    I like this new leaked joint as well. I'm like some of Ne-Yo's music and they sound aight together. But I would prefer this song to be all Brandy.
    This is a very cute song. That's the way to go Brandy!

Originally posted by naughtynae
    everyone shed a tear for pleasurenpain
    *dead*
    Mariah Carey - Caution

Comment

Originally posted by naughtynae
      everyone shed a tear for pleasurenpain

Anyway, I am glad that Brandy is going for a more commercial sound and collaborating with "in" artists... I believe that this will help bring her commercial success. I really want a pop album to bring her back to the front line and then she can give us cross over urban/pop albums!
      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Decisions is absolute rubbish and is not even worthy as an album track! The chorus has one word! How hard can that be to sing? I think its a very tacky and corny song!!!

Production is also not what Stargate is capable of.
        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Not feelin Brandy and Neyo.. Why does Neyo sound so corny?... Everything he is on or puts out is so generic and just Anti-Classic...

Just don't like this Era already.. Seems like they desperate for a hit... (I adore Brandy so no hatin please just stating my opinion..)
          Representing the real truth in music....

Comment

You know what gets me. ppl who make stupid statements and then beg for ppl to not to call them haters.

Decisions is not even for the album. No source has even reported it was for the album. So ppl who do that should feel really dumb to make a judgement about an entire era based on a song thats not even for the album. Poor them

Comment

Well i'm sorry that i don't spend most of my life on a website reading through all endless pages of some-one else's life when i actually have my own.. At the end of the day I read on a blog that it was a 'buzz' single for the album - this means its actually a taste of whats to come.. If this is wrong then so be it.. Still don't like the song.. (or Neyo!)
              Representing the real truth in music....

Comment

Well thats great for you. I have less the 400 posts, trust that my life extends way past the site, but even though I'm not on that much I wouldn't pass harsh judgement without having a source, in life period

Comment

I actually really like 'Decisions'. My only problem with it is that Bran really held back with it! She started the song off strong! Her tone is so rich and colorful, it amazes me what this woman can do. Its on a mixtape, a well known mixtape so its gonna be heard and hopefully create some buzz. I'd like to see a finalized version as well with Bran added some harmonies and riffs here and there.
                  I'm so done trying to be everything you want,
                  I had to stop.
                  Baby you ain't worth it,
                  I won't Camouflage.

Comment

I thought this shit was over and that her new album would be without all this C.R.A.P.!!!

http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/02/brandy-se ... rash-case/

'90s singer Brandy has finally reached a settlement with the children of the woman she killed in the fatal car crash of 2006.

The singer had crashed her Range Rover into the woman's car at the intersection of the 101 and 405 freeways in L.A.

The victim's two children will receive a total of $600,000 combined, according to court documents filed in L.A. County Superior Court.

However, their father has yet to settle with the singer, after rejecting a sum of 1.2 million dollars back in February.

No matter how much she pays, though, can't bring that life back!

Comment

BRIDGE TO LOVE finally leaked

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSRPm9gf32o

I love the song... it is real catchy... It must be a single. I think this would be a Hot R&B/Hip-Hop-songs-Number-1-hit...
                      Who are the most favorite hip hop acts on UkMix?

Find out here!!!

Comment

She wants to collaborate with Aubrey O'Day
                        Hater-bitch, we're taking you to the left.

Comment

Really? I thought she wanted to collab with Dawn... she sure as hell won't be collaberating with both, it's one or the other

Comment

Ah yes! I got confused and mixed the two up, lol.

Comment

According to Brandy's Twitter, she in the studio with Pharrel right now! Hope they create some chart-topping magic!!
                              Brandy: www.4everBrandy.com Twitter: www.twitter.com/4everBrandy

Comment

New Brandy song leaked called "Too Little Too Late"
                                You just keep affirming everyday, and it will just be there. Brandy

Comment

Reunited:

My fave artists are together again! Imagine a duet on one of their new albums!!

Comment

They were on the phone the other day So maybe they are cooking something up for either of their upcoming projects. Plus, now that Brandy is chums with Jay-Z and Beyonce, there is no reason for her not to be friends with Kelly once more, as I believe the reason they fell out was because Brandy commented in public about Kelly's desire to step outside of Bey's shadow etc.

Comment

Brandy looks wrecked . Is the album supposed to be out this year?
                                      Just cos I said it, don't mean that I meant it

Comment

I really like Too Little Too Late.

Comment

She should take her time to record a good album, her last two efforts proves her she is not popular anymore. Put some effort and you will reach gold.
                                          I Bet You Can't Do It Like Me, Like Me ...

Comment

More material leaking... Brandy and Ne-Yo... Too Little Too Late!
                                            Link here!

Comment

Originally posted by preyan
                                              More material leaking... Brandy and Ne-Yo... Too Little Too Late!
                                              Link here!
                                              Apparently this song is dedicated to Rihanna... Dunno know how much truth is in this tho, jus thought it was an interesting bit of news!!

Comment

I really hope that she and kelly will record a duet.

Comment

That would be really great @dereon! For both of them!!

Comment

In addition to Kelly, I would love to see her working with Kanye again ;) Maybe they could all do a song together

Comment

Anybody got sum news on the title or date.

And which version do prefer

TLTL-solo

TLTL w/ Ne-YO

Does anybody know if it is actually dedicated to Rihanna... and another question: (doesnt fit to the topic though)

Brandy is credited as background singer on MJ's Invincable on the song "Unbreakable"... but I honestly can't hear her. Can you?

Find out here!!!

Comment

Hottt... Brandy announced her Brand New Single via MySpace. The Babyface-produced track featuring Brandy's ghetto alter ego Brandee aka B-Rocka is called "It's My Party" and it is OFF THA CHAIN... also she sang Michael Jackson's (1958-2009, r.i.p.) "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'". I love the new videos she released she looks so sassy.

http://www.myspace.com/foreverbrandy

Find out here!!!

Comment

OMG when I thought of Brandy's last album my mind stopped for a second, all I could think of was Afrodisiac, and all seriousness I'm trying my hardest to remember the title to the one that came out last year

Comment

Originally posted by pleasurenpain
                                                            Hottt... Brandy announced her Brand New Single via MySpace. The Babyface-produced track featuring Brandy's ghetto alter ego Brandee aka B-Rocka is called "It's My Party" and it is OFF THA CHAIN... also she sang Michael Jackson's (1958-2009, r.i.p.) "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'". I love the new videos she released she looks so sassy.

http://www.myspace.com/foreverbrandy
                                                            1. Thanks!
                                                            2. I don't think its an "official single"
                                                            3. I am glad she is following up fast with Human. She needs to keep her name out there until she gets the right formula ala Rihanna.

Comment

wow its quiet in here... wheres zuzu?

Comment

Working...
                                                              X