The Pussycat Dolls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pussycat Dolls

A somewhat reliable source has confirmed a third album is in the works. PCD founder Robin Antin posted this on her Twitter account:

robinantinpcd: The Pussycat Dolls r NOT breaking up.... & IF they ever were, u would hear it from ME 1st, NOT GOSSIP...Album #3 on the way!
    1 minutes ago from TwitterBerry

Breaking up would have been such a stupid decision.

They're still scoring hits all over the world, have just finished a really successful tour, ... More than they could achieve solo.

Looking forward to the third album.

Comment

Well thats nice to hear actually cuz I honestly thought they would!! Im glad they aint although I think for their next album they need to let the others sing some lead wether theyre crap singers or not and get rid of that 'PCD Feat. Nicole' rubbish everyone know she'd be no good with out them really! lol, either way I gotta see em on tour next time cudnt see em this time cuz id already paid for Beyonce & Britney!
      Beyhive #5491

Comment

Album 3 on the way; hmmm guess they've got Nicole 3 months worth of studio time to record the thing. A third of the album will probably be leftovers from 'Her Name Is Nicole' or whatever her second attempt is called.

Comment

Originally posted by mahmud
          Album 3 on the way; hmmm guess they've got Nicole 3 months worth of studio time to record the thing. A third of the album will probably be leftovers from 'Her Name Is Nicole' or whatever her second attempt is called.
          Her Name Was Nicole!

I hope they dont rush the album
          Beyhive #5491

Comment

oh goooooooooood im so happy now xD
            i was always like:'not just romours' but thank god robin confirmed it now wuhuuuu
            so lookin forward to shared vocals xD

Comment

I think the public's response will make them know better than to do that again. More Painted Windows & Top Of The World please. I also want more urban and raunchier songs. Doll Domination lacked a good slutpop anthem really.

Comment

I'd like to have more shared vocals as well, but Nicole should always remain the lead singer. Maybe more like Destiny's Child 3.0, where Kelly and Michelle got more to sing even though Beyoncé was still the main attraction.

Comment

Originally posted by Belgo
                  I'd like to have more shared vocals as well, but Nicole should always remain the lead singer. Maybe more like Destiny's Child 3.0, where Kelly and Michelle got more to sing even though Beyoncé was still the main attraction.
                  Thanks for starting this alxx, and I agree Belgo. Shared vocals are what everyone is waiting for. The girls starting leaning toward it with TOTW, PW and the solos. Now they need to come together and show the world what they got.
                  Pop music = life

Comment

Originally posted by alxx
                    I think the public's response will make them know better than to do that again. More Painted Windows & Top Of The World please. I also want more urban and raunchier songs. Doll Domination lacked a good slutpop anthem really.
                    I agree, id love another "Dont Cha" or even a song like Xtinas "Dirrty" they could pull that off! I want another disco song like Hush Hush;Hush Hush though I lvoe that with the insert of I Will Survive!!
                    Personally my fave track from DD was What You Think About That! Thats shoudlve been the lead IMO
                    Beyhive #5491

Comment

hopefully it comes out next year!
                      JOJO

Comment

New album!
                        Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

YES!!!!!!! I just came home and saw this. Best news of the month! I really hope that the other Dolls get more vocals and i honestly think so because Jessica has been going to vocal caching lessons for the past 2-3 months and they are all in L.A. right now(Except Nicole, i think she's somewhere with Lewis).

P.S. Darkchild and Lady Gaga as executive producers and also collabs with Lady Gaga, Britney, Chris Brown and Beyonce please!
                          Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Hopefully it won't be as bloated as DD, around 12-14 solid tracks would be wonderful.

And yes, some slut anthems please :(
                            And some shared vocals. The video version of "When I Grow Up" was a lot better than the original for example. I prefer Nicole + backup singers rather than just Nicole.

Comment

Originally posted by Ska8er
                              YES!!!!!!! I just came home and saw this. Best news of the month! I really hope that the other Dolls get more vocals and i honestly think so because Jessica has been going to vocal caching lessons for the past 2-3 months and they are all in L.A. right now(Except Nicole, i think she's somewhere with Lewis).

P.S. Darkchild and Lady Gaga as executive producers and also collabs with Lady Gaga, Britney, Chris Brown and Beyonce please!
                              That would be interesting with Beyonce a sexy sassy track would go well for them both, BUT im still waiting for a PCD & Christina Aguilera collaboration. I read about how they were recording one whilst they were on tour with her in 2007 but it was all fake!
                              Beyhive #5491

Comment

Originally posted by IAmWill

That would be interesting with Beyonce a sexy sassy track would go well for them both, BUT im still waiting for a PCD & Christina Aguilera collaboration. I read about how they were recording one whilst they were on tour with her in 2007 but it was all fake!
                                Well they are rumoured to sing on the Burlesque OST so there might be a duet there.
                                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

I'd like to see them working with Kanye, Lil' Wayne or BoA.
                                  Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Well they are rumoured to sing on the Burlesque OST so there might be a duet there.
                                    That makes sense too cuz its Robin Antins bro who directing it and theyre the most famous Burlesque troupe of today!! Please be true!!

A Katy Perry collb would be good too!!
                                    Beyhive #5491

Comment

they are not breakin up... NO!!! i dont need pcd i ONLY want NICOLE
                                      i'm living in the future, so the presence is my past. my presence is a present, kiss my ass!

Comment

That makes sense too cuz its Robin Antins bro who directing it and theyre the most famous Burlesque troupe of today!! Please be true!!

A Katy Perry collb would be good too!!
                                        I agree but we should stop pushing it!

The reason i said Beyonce though is because Nicole said in a recent interview how much she loves her!
                                        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

^^Yeah she was at Beys concert in LA, although she app looked a hot mess
                                          Beyhive #5491

Comment

an album full of collaberations will be perfect!

they should feature:

beyonce
                                            will.i.am
                                            busta rhymes
                                            lil wayne
                                            kanye west
                                            rihanna
                                            christina aguilara
                                            timbaland
                                            lady gaga
                                            shakira
                                            drake
                                            JOJO

Comment

Originally posted by nas4life123

they should feature:

beyonce
                                              will.i.am
                                              busta rhymes
                                              lil wayne
                                              kanye west
                                              rihanna
                                              christina aguilara
                                              timbaland
                                              lady gaga
                                              shakira
                                              drake
                                              You basically listed all the top acts out right now. The point is to not have an album relying on features to sell. PCD don't need multiple contributors when they have 3 other girls who barely sing.
                                              Pop music = life

Comment

Originally posted by pussycatdollns
                                                Originally posted by nas4life123

they should feature:

beyonce
                                                will.i.am
                                                busta rhymes
                                                lil wayne
                                                kanye west
                                                rihanna
                                                christina aguilara
                                                timbaland
                                                lady gaga
                                                shakira
                                                drake
                                                You basically listed all the top acts out right now. The point is to not have an album relying on features to sell. PCD don't need multiple contributors when they have 3 other girls who barely sing.
                                                i just think they should go for a pop sound like PCD but with some electro influences and a bit urban, rock and burlesque influences

this abum have to get on the top but i wnat it like pcd so nicole lead and 2 dolls backing vocals and otehr parts like carmit and melody did and you can say they didn't sang much but carmit and melody had big vocals parts in

- Hot Stuff
                                                - Beep
                                                - Bite The Dust
                                                - Tainted Love
                                                - Right Now
                                                - Flirt

and jessica can take over carmit's part and if they do 2 beep songs so all dolls in one song i guess this album can be good but i still don't want it soon lol i love nicole but if they al wanan go 100% for teh group again i would say solo's first aslong nicole still didn't released HNIN we will get solo songs from he ron a album i want them to work on the album like they did on WIGU video mix so all bg vocals and all chorus, the verses nicole and adlibs from melody, some beep kind of songs and some melody/nicole duets and some pianted windows songs and some nicole solo songs like don't cha/buttons etc. so the dolls in bg vocals like they also do in top of the world

and the label must finally understand taht they have to work longer on a album with some good pop producers maybe 1 timbaland song not 4 i love his pcd songs but pcd also have to renew themselves with other kind of producers so they can get a new sound and they need a new look throw away the latex biker look.
                                                and they have to get more performances after the lead single since the other sngles just got 1 to 5 performances on tv etc. and wigu had like 30

Comment

I miss this Nicole:
                                                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohJaJvSE ... re=related
                                                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aQGc0SpM-U
                                                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Working...
                                                  X