Clear All

• So so so good!!!
    Love you like a love song!

Comment

• That was amazing!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
        Nicole was evidently tired
        I think she was saving energy during most of the dance parts cause homegirl had to sing her parts live. They did great though!
        Urban/R&B Album of the Year_2019 (deadline: Jan 26)

Comment

• I thought it was a solid performance

Comment

• That was an incredible performance.
            Nicole is one of the most underrated performers ever and I'm glad she gets a new chance to shine. She's too good to just be a judge on a million talent shows. I also don't mind the fact that Melody isn't involved as she always had a negative attitude. Better to have the current five who seem to genuinely get along.
            Looking forward to the tour, more live performances and new music.

Comment

• Originally posted by Belgo View Post
              That was an incredible performance.
              Nicole is one of the most underrated performers ever and I'm glad she gets a new chance to shine. She's too good to just be a judge on a million talent shows. I also don't mind the fact that Melody isn't involved as she always had a negative attitude. Better to have the current five who seem to genuinely get along.
              Looking forward to the tour, more live performances and new music.
              Exactly my thoughts.

Nicole is one of the best singers, and the most versatile singer of our time.
              I really hope she comes back in spotlight again, and leave all these talent shows for some time.
              I always blamed her surname for not having success, it's just not made for ppl using it. The other reasons for her not having proper success was bad team, not good songwritters. I still can't believe that Whatever U Like didn't do anything for her back in the time. And then she killed her career with awful Baby Love, her live performances of that song were soo soo soo bad.
              But, I was again suprised that Poison didn't do much for her either in UK, but thankfully she had finally some success w Don't Hold Your Breath. I think that problem was, that ppl didn't get over PCD, and that they wanted her to do PCD style of music and performing.

And hell yeah, I'm all here for that, and proper comeback. Too bad they missed oportunity to release the new song right now. I'm sure that they'll release new album in 2020. Hopefully there'll be EU and USA tour.

I'm still suprised Spice Girls didn't go outside of UK.
              BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
              YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
                I think she was saving energy during most of the dance parts cause homegirl had to sing her parts live. They did great though!
                I was watching the whole show and she seemed off. She's usually jumping from wall to wall when judging but last night she was a bit too calm.
                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Awesome performance I'm glad to see the girls back.

Comment

• Bad thing is that I want new material now and God only knows when they releasing anything for real.

Comment

• Originally posted by croatiaxtina View Post
                      Exactly my thoughts.

Nicole is one of the best singers, and the most versatile singer of our time.
                      I really hope she comes back in spotlight again, and leave all these talent shows for some time.
                      I always blamed her surname for not having success, it's just not made for ppl using it. The other reasons for her not having proper success was bad team, not good songwritters. I still can't believe that Whatever U Like didn't do anything for her back in the time. And then she killed her career with awful Baby Love, her live performances of that song were soo soo soo bad.
                      But, I was again suprised that Poison didn't do much for her either in UK, but thankfully she had finally some success w Don't Hold Your Breath. I think that problem was, that ppl didn't get over PCD, and that they wanted her to do PCD style of music and performing.

And hell yeah, I'm all here for that, and proper comeback. Too bad they missed oportunity to release the new song right now. I'm sure that they'll release new album in 2020. Hopefully there'll be EU and USA tour.

I'm still suprised Spice Girls didn't go outside of UK.
                      Well the main reason for the off Baby Love performances were that her vocal chords were damaged and she was dealing woth mental problems/bulimia etc.
                      That is also why during the DD era she sounded off during especially the WIGU performances

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
                        I was watching the whole show and she seemed off. She's usually jumping from wall to wall when judging but last night she was a bit too calm.
                        I think her hectic scedule is taking the best of her currently

Comment

• That performance was something else! The water at the end... wow!

Comment

• My innr slut got awakened. Amazing performance!!!
                            Don't Worry, Cause You're Really Not That Hard to Replace.

Comment

• So they have been announced for an Australian tour. Its called so pop. They are the headliners with the likes of steps, Sophie Ellis bexter and Samantha mumba as special guests

Comment

• Apparently react is froman ep due out in Jan

Comment

• Ugh I need React already, the EP better be 8 tracks z i wanyed an album though if it shorter than 6 tracks, I will be dissapointed

Comment

• Their comeback performance was pretty iconic.

But they will always be Nicole Scherzinger and her dancers to me as long as the others don’t get to do some lead parts lol.
                                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Further to the video I found and posted in the React thread on Carmit's Isolated vocals on PCD; heres a Vocal analysis one for the parts on Buttons:

UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

• Ashley, Kimberly and Nicole are recording in a studio today

Comment

• Back vocal time!
                                          I have received many gifts from God,
                                          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Can't wait for mega promo!

Comment

• After learning this about Carmit recently, shes my close second best doll.
                                              You can see her in Beyoncé’s classic CIL video! Wow! She’s been there for others careers from the beginning!!!

As a freelance dancer she has toured or appeared live with several rock/pop acts. In 1999 and 2000, she was the "Livin' La Vida Loca" woman in Ricky Martin's world tour. In 2003 No Doubt's world tour, and appears on stage with Gwen Stefani during "Bathwater" in No Doubt's DVD Rock Steady Live. In 2001, she was a dancer for Aaliyah's music video "Rock the Boat". In 2004 she was a back-up dancer for Janet Jackson during the infamous Super Bowl half-time show. In 2004, she was a dancer for Beyoncé's tours and appears on Her 2004 DVD Live at Wembley. She appeared in more than 21 music videos including Macy Gray's "Sexual Revolution", Jennifer Lopez's "Ain't It Funny", Wyclef Jean's "Perfect Gentleman", the Black Eyed Peas's "Shut Up", Michael Jackson's "Blood On The Dance Floor", Aaliyah's "Rock the Boat", the Offspring's "Why Don't You Get a Job?", and also Beyoncé's "Crazy in Love" and "Baby Boy".
                                              | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
                                                After learning this about Carmit recently, shes my close second best doll.
                                                You can see her in Beyoncé’s classic CIL video! Wow! She’s been there for others careers from the beginning!!!
                                                The new single from PCD called " React " should be released in about 2 weeks time. The Demo is all Nicoles vocals but the actual single may have vocals from the other girls as well.

Comment

• "React" is a make or break for them!

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                                                    "React" is a make or break for them!
                                                    Not really

Comment

Working...
                                                    X