• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dhenapie
    Remy's 1st Birthday
    Happy Birthday
    Whitney Houston

Comment

• And that picture you were talking about earlier is definitely old.
      Whitney Houston

Comment

• The picture is from the PxP video/photoshoot.
        Taylor Swift - Colbie Caillat - Carrie Underwood - Miranda Lambert

Comment

• Kelly Clarkson Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 14 as Coach (EXCLUSIVE)
          Whitney Houston

Comment

• Yes

Comment

• Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
              Really good news, although funny given all the rumours about her doing Idol also March is the perfect time as it shouldn't get in the way of promoting KC7 (which I'm guessing will come in Q3 or Q4 this year). My only worry is she'll cut short her touring and may not come to the UK
              Just yesterday TMZ reported she may join but it was probably not true, can't see her doing both The Voice and American Idol.
              Whitney Houston

Comment

• Originally posted by theArmy
                Ready for new album
                Good promo for her
                | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Kelly Clarkson: Love Letter to the LGBTQ Community

It always makes me feel sad when someone from the LGBTQ community comes up and says thank you so much for being supportive, and how hard their life has been, and how helpful it is when people in the spotlight use their influence to help others. It shouldn't be this rare, unique thing. It should be a no-brainer to lift, and support everyone, in every community, and encourage people rather than fear or judge what is different from themselves. I can't wait for the day when there's not a need for someone to be thanked for doing the obvious.
                  http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/ ... ove-letter
                  Whitney Houston

Comment

• Kelly Clarkson Helps a Fan Propose After Her Concert: 'I'm Like a Part of It!'.
                    Whitney Houston

Comment

• ANNOUNCEMENT! NEW BOOK River Rose and the Magical Christmas on sale 10/24 .
                      Whitney Houston

Comment

• New single announcement probably coming on Friday

Comment

• Originally posted by theArmy
                          New single announcement probably coming on Friday
                          what what what?! How when!
                          My Music Blog - PopStonesHeroes.com

My Facebook

Comment

• Wow great news. I think that she will indeed release something different from her usual pop-rock lead singles, considering P!nk is also about to release a new single. Otherwise she will have heavy competition i think.

Comment

• Demi Lovato says her "super group" would include Ariana Grande, Kelly Clarkson and Christina Aguilera.
                              Whitney Houston

Comment

• I'm ready to be slayed

[youtube:1dn8euoj]pcq1aBtEtkA[/youtube:1dn8euoj]
                                Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• Shady Music Facts? @TheShadyFacts 5h5 hours ago
                                  Today in 2002, Kelly Clarkson became the first ever winner of American Idol, she has come so far!

Whitney Houston

Comment

• Preview of Move You on her Facebook.
                                    It sounds like a super mega song
                                    Go snatch those weaves, Kelly
                                    My Music Blog - PopStonesHeroes.com

My Facebook

Comment

• New album: MEANING OF LIFE

OUT OCTOBER 27
                                      "Dion's voice glides effortlessly from deep whispers to dead-on high notes, a sweet siren that combines force with grace."
                                      - Time

Comment

• [youtube:2cnqtw54]Zy6vBxqlapw[/youtube:2cnqtw54]

Sounds like a Meghan Trainor track, but I kinda like it

Can't wait to hear the entire album!
                                        "Dion's voice glides effortlessly from deep whispers to dead-on high notes, a sweet siren that combines force with grace."
                                        - Time

Comment

• ^ The second song is much better.

[youtube:2hiyx8l4]2KNEagEu0I8[/youtube:2hiyx8l4]
                                          Whitney Houston

Comment

• I adore love so soft. I just really hope it's a hit. Even if it just matched heartbeat song, I'll be happy. The song is a killer song but there is so much competition at the moment and unfortunately Kelly doesn't get as much praise as she should. I'm confused why she didn't put the video on her official channel with over 1million subscribers. The one she put it on only had 150,000 subscribers.
                                            Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Looking forward to this album. I have a feeling it's gonna be her best since Breakaway.
                                              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay
                                                Looking forward to this album. I have a feeling it's gonna be her best since Breakaway.
                                                I am looking forward to it too but I do not think it will be as good as the Stronger album, which really is one of the strongest Pop albums I have heard so far this decade. I don't like Love So Soft at all but love Move You so I'm not sure what to expect.....

Comment

• Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
                                                  Originally posted by BehindBreakaway
                                                  I'm confused why she didn't put the video on her official channel with over 1million subscribers. The one she put it on only had 150,000 subscribers.
                                                  Not sure if you're aware but last year Kelly signed a long-term deal with Atlantic after completing her deal with RCA. Atlantic don't use VEVO, and from now on all videos will be uploaded to Kelly Clarkson and not KellyClarksonVEVO.
                                                  I find it odd that they gave her an award during the live video on Wed for a profile she isn't able to use anymore haha
                                                  Love you like a love song!

Comment

• EW's Fall Music Preview: Kelly Clarkson is (still) our Idol
                                                    Whitney Houston

Comment

Working...
                                                    X