X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listening to Never Enough right now.
    It's my second favorite Kelly song.
    First is It's Quiet Uptown.
    Hope she'll make another great ballad like those this year.
    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by stuart123 View Post
      Does anyone here know the "A Meaning of Life" tour set list?

There's nothing on Wikipedia and I don't want to check Youtube as I'm considering to see her live in the US, and prefer to not see videos.
      Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Obviously the cover changed each show and the minute and a glass of wine most times have special guests, John Legend joined her one of the dates.

Also [MENTION=31471]RayRay[/MENTION] you have good taste. Never enough is STUNNING

Comment

• Thank you, [MENTION=53607]BehindBreakaway[/MENTION]
          KYLIE MINOGUE

Comment

• Thank you, [MENTION=53607]BehindBreakaway[/MENTION].

I was hoping she would perform more song from Meaning of Life. It's a crime that tracks like Didn't I, Medicine and Cruel are not included on the setlist.
            KYLIE MINOGUE

Comment

• [MENTION=37417]stuart123[/MENTION] I'm surprised she isn't doing Medicine. I understand her not doing I don't think about you because that song is so hard to sing and to do it every night would really wear down her voice.

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                @stuart123 I'm surprised she isn't doing Medicine. I understand her not doing I don't think about you because that song is so hard to sing and to do it every night would really wear down her voice.
                I agree, but she could've done at least a Medley of Meaning of Life tracks. She has expressed so much proud and joy of this record that I'm really shocked she's not singing so many songs from it.

But well... I got my ticket and I'll see her in March.
                KYLIE MINOGUE

Comment

• Great to see It's Quiet Uptown is on her setlist.
                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Happy Birthday, queen Kelly!
                    KYLIE MINOGUE

Comment

• Favorite Album: Stronger
                      Favorite Era: Breakaway
                      Favorite Lead single: Breakaway
                      Favorite Music Video: Already Gone
                      Favorite #1 US / UK hit: Because Of You
                      Favorite Look: Breakaway
                      Favorite 10s decade single: Darkside
                      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• She is sooooo awesome in this video! But girl, some picks (but she has made it clear she doesn't care what we think)...

I have received many gifts from God,
                        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• So Kelly just announced this. Sounds awesome. My phone and my partners Samsung s10plus arent compatable but I will find a way to watch it.
                          https://www.iq-mag.net/2019/05/kelly.../#.XPBV4rfTUUo

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• We need another huge Kelly era again
                              Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                                We need another huge Kelly era again
                                Yes. Yes we do. Like I get her wanting to branch out but I'd prefer new music to her having a talk show. The only bonus is we get a new Kelly performance almost every day. But you're right. She needs a proper comeback. I personally felt love so soft was a great direction for her to go with, but Medicine would probably have been a better first single

Comment

• Yes! I am ready for her to come back and slay us with new music

Comment

• I'd love her to do another Breakaway / Stronger type album. They were incredible. Meaning of Life was good but it sounded a bit cheap to my ears.
                                    thank u, next

Comment

• kinda her for The KC show tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by luckyONE View Post
                                        kinda her for The KC show tbh
                                        why though
                                        Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                                          why though
                                          Why not. She's funny, approachable, easy to talk to, has many friends she could call on for help (like she's doing by reuniting the original American Idol judges)

Not to mention as a fan we get a new cover song 5 days a week for however long it lasts. What other fanbase gets that?

I would prefer new music, but I can't see why she can't do all 3 (the voice included). I mean I doubt I'll watch every episode, but I sure as hell hope it's a success for her. But yeah I'm here for the hundred+ new performances we are hopefully gonna get!

Comment

• I can literally see her doing all these jobs. #relatable
                                            I have received many gifts from God,
                                            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Highest debut talk show for a number of years. I think 7. Let's hope it holds up

Comment

• Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
                                                My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
                                                Forever and always!

Comment

• New season "The Voice" is coming

Today marks the 17th anniversary of debut single «A Moment Like This»

Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
                                                  My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
                                                  Forever and always!

Comment

• Happy Birthday a moment like this! Perfect winners song. Cheesy but showy

I've watched every ep of her show so far. It's actually really good. My husband is the one wanting to watch every ep. She's a bit chatty but I think she'll grow into it!

Comment

• Whitney Houston

Comment

• Love that cover. Her show is KILLING it. She's been consistently 4th in the daytime ratings. Only behind Ellen, Dr Phil and Kelly and Ryan. She's the most successful new talk show in 7 years. This could be really big for her. Like really big.

Comment

• Big announcement tomorrow apparently. Rumours of a Vegas residency or Netflix special. I actually don't know what it could be

Comment

• And it's a Vegas residency!!

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Working...
                                                              X