Kelly Clarkson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by volver
    I think she could be heading towards a country direction with this album. She stated in the past that she would like to do one and in the OP she said that the "next record is going to be really different"
    Please no country pop...

That's what Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood are for
    You're like a bad penny =)

Comment

Originally posted by jonasmileynlt
      I think she could be heading towards a country direction with this album. She stated in the past that she would like to do one and in the OP she said that the "next record is going to be really different"
      Please no country pop...

That's what Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood are for
      and Jessica Simpson too

Comment

God... why!? She can still milk this album. There are at least two more songs which can be singles... This is so rushed.
        This and that.. http://thesaintking.tumblr.com

Comment

If she went in the country direction I don't think it'd be country pop but just flat our country country. She covered several country classics on the tour with Reba McEntire and her renditions were just beautiful! It could be a great direction artistically and I'm sure country radio will have no problem embracing her.

If she goes with the country or rock direction, I'd be happy either way. Or she could even be heading into a more acoustic direction...can't wait for this
          They call it the Church of Hot Addiction

Comment

Clarkson's Halloween costume at a concert on the 31st
            They call it the Church of Hot Addiction

Comment

Ohnoshedidn't!
              Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

LOL Awesome! I love Stewie, just further proves to me that Kelly's so likeable.

I don't understand the placement of the holes though, are her eyes supposed to be looking through the top
                Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

She best NOT go Country. She needs to do the Rock/Electro Pop thing, but with more serious themes to the last album.

Comment

I read somewhere that she confirmed in a concert that "Don't Let Me Stop You" will be her new single.
                    Don't Worry, Cause You're Really Not That Hard to Replace.

Comment

Love her custome! That ass <3!

Comment

Im not sure about what music I want her to make! but i hope she will surprise us!
                        Scholasboy is the nicest person in the entire world

Comment

She has one of the best personalities in the music industry, love her

Comment

Originally posted by Tom92
                            She best NOT go Country. She needs to do the Rock/Electro Pop thing, but with more serious themes to the last album.

Comment

All I Ever Wanted is a great album and it's just a shame that it didn't sell as well as it deserved. This time her single shouldn't sound so forced, even though I love them <3
                              late.

Comment

I don't see how Fall 2010 would be "rushed" as someone commented. That's a year from now, plenty of time.

If Kelly does go country, I hope its more like LeAnn Rimes' "Twisted Angel" album.

Comment

I hope Kelly doesn't go Country
                                  She should do what she does best, Rock Pop with catchy melodies and amazing ballads
                                  IMO "I Do not hook up" messed up her new era... if she had released "Already Gone" as the 2nd single, I'm sure the album would've sold 1 million copies in the USA already... damn RCA, I hope there's a final single and then new Rock Pop album for NExt October!!

Comment

Kelly has said that this new album will be Rock/Pop, Electro Pop. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkeWw_PvrH0
                                    Will this album fulfill her contract with RCA?

Comment

electro pop? i want her to do pop/rock

Comment

Originally posted by riker5589
                                        Kelly has said that this new album will be Rock/Pop, Electro Pop. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkeWw_PvrH0
                                        She obviously read my comment earlier in this thread and took note

Comment

I think she should go half and half - one half of the new record with country-tinged/influenced acousticy traks and ballads, and another half of rock-tinged pop tchoons, maybe some eletro euro stuff thrown in, á la If I Can't Have You.
                                          Hater-bitch, we're taking you to the left.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom92
                                            She obviously read my comment earlier in this thread and took note
                                            Honestly, screw pop/electro pop!!!
                                            Rock Kelly, rock!!!
                                            Mimic Breakaway girl!!! Thats what made you international!!!
                                            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

She's going electropop? Like Lady Gaga and Lambert? Noooooo............

I was hoping for something more rock and less pop. Loved her Seven Nation Army

Comment

I wouldn't mind an album with 8x poppy My Life Would Suck Without You clones, 2 rock tracks and 2 ballads tbh
                                                Kelly please work with Dr Luke and Max Martin

Comment

She won't go like GaGa, she'll just have some electropop production thrown in with the usual pop/rock production. I bet.

Comment

well she may try experiment a bit with new sounds... which would be nice, but i cant see her doing gaga...it wouldnt be her
                                                    Scholasboy is the nicest person in the entire world

Comment

Did you think Kelly will work with Ryan Tedder again, after "Already Gone"?

Comment

Did you think Kelly will work with Ryan Tedder again, after "Already Gone"?
                                                        hopefully not ^^
                                                        My Music Blog - PopStonesHeroes.com

My Facebook

Comment

Wouldn't it be odd if she worked with producers like RedOne. I would really enjoy a pop/rock record. Not like Breakaway, but similar.

Comment

I really want Kelly to go off the wall and do something original again like "My December". It's still my favorite album from her (Yes, even Breakaway)

If she does do some electro/pop I would love for Kelly to work with Max Martin, RedOne and Rob Cavallo.

No more Tedder tracks please. Besides Ryan essentially said in an interview he wouldn't work with her in the near future.

Comment

I really want Kelly to go off the wall and do something original again like "My December". It's still my favorite album from her (Yes, even Breakaway)

If she does do some electro/pop I would love for Kelly to work with Max Martin, RedOne and Rob Cavallo.

No more Tedder tracks please. Besides Ryan essentially said in an interview he wouldn't work with her in the near future.
                                                              did you just say you want her to do something original and then go on to suggest working with RedOne and Max Martin!!!??? lol they are the most overused producers of the minute, just because she's doing electropop doesnt mean it can't be different.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X