Kelly Clarkson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Love that cover. Her show is KILLING it. She's been consistently 4th in the daytime ratings. Only behind Ellen, Dr Phil and Kelly and Ryan. She's the most successful new talk show in 7 years. This could be really big for her. Like really big.
      Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
      'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

• Big announcement tomorrow apparently. Rumours of a Vegas residency or Netflix special. I actually don't know what it could be

Comment

• And it's a Vegas residency!!

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Run To You (Whitney Houston) Cover By Kelly Clarkson | Kellyoke

Comment

• Divorce!

https://www.eonline.com/news/1160421...ontent=organic

Comment

• Originally posted by thebigham View Post
                  I was surprised to see this! Hope the split is amicable.
                  Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time [2022 Edition: #95]
                  Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 As It Was [4 weeks]
                  AlbumClash 2.0: [Florence + the Machine vs. Harry Styles]

I'm not saying I love you unconditionally, but we have been through a shitload of conditions and I'm still here.

Comment

• ^Awful news. She has 2 young kids.

Comment

• They're the very last couple I would've predicted to go through this ugly divorce. Feels like it was just yesterday when Kelly tweeted that she was engaged and was so happy about it. And now this...
                      "Dion's voice glides effortlessly from deep whispers to dead-on high notes, a sweet siren that combines force with grace."
                      - Time

Comment

• Kelly is being sued by her ex father in law. Her children's grandfather. For a verbal agreement. They also take credit for her success Um she was 5 years into her career by them. She'd already won 2 grammys. The divorce is starting to make sense. This is a new low.

Also if the figures are correct and they want 15% next year. That means she protected to make at least 36 million. That's mad
                        Kelly Clarkson is being sued by her long-time management company, Starstruck Management Group, over alleged unpaid commissions.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• I'm not surprised. I think in the new year she will overtake Ellen. Which would be cool

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                              I'm not surprised. I think in the new year she will overtake Ellen. Which would be cool
                              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• ^ Score for KC! Will her fans help the original Idol get the highest possible score at this special countdown?

Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time [2022 Edition: #95]
                                Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 As It Was [4 weeks]
                                AlbumClash 2.0: [Florence + the Machine vs. Harry Styles]

I'm not saying I love you unconditionally, but we have been through a shitload of conditions and I'm still here.

Comment

• You love me (live). She is really a vocalist. A slay . Love that song btw!

Also liked this one with Ariana.

Last edited by Michiel; Fri September 24, 2021, 13:59.
                                  Eudaimonia
                                  Last.fm
                                  Instagram

Comment

• New Christmas album is coming

Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
                                    My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
                                    Forever and always!

Comment

• Ugh. Finally a performance of you love me!!!!!! So good

Comment

• She finally became the most irritating person on television. No wonder why her album flopped!

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                                          She finally became the most irritating person on television. No wonder why her album flopped!
                                          Any particular reason? Her album was her second Christmas album. It was hardly going to set the charts alight. I mean I'd say she's fairly successful. Her show is very well received and doing really well in ratings so the general public seem to like her

Comment

• She is the one vocalist who I always thought would do Edge of Seventeen justice - would love to hear a properly produced, full length version from her.

Comment

• Wow I had no idea her talk show was so big - or that she performed a new cover every single episode! Imagine getting a new performance daily from your fav.
                                              Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• Surprised this has't been posted already, but yesterday Kelly celebrated her 40th birthday!

Comment

• She's releasing an ep of full length KellyOke covers. The first one is already out a cover of Happier than ever. I don't really know the original but I like the Kelly version. She sounds beautiful and it's the first time she properly swears in a song

Comment

Working...
                                                  X