Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JeremySpears
    replied
    Omfg the rumors about Britney attending the Oscars after party might actually be true Sam got dressed for it aaaahh

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied

She looks so good aaah

Leave a comment:

• britneylinda
    replied
    ^ Shar (K-Fed ex wife) commented under B's post this is amazing to see these both ladies have a healthy relationship after all also to think B kept Kori (her daughter) drawing all these years. Britney really is very sweet and kind person.

Leave a comment:

• britneylinda
    replied

Leave a comment:

• britneylinda
    replied

Leave a comment:

• britneylinda
    replied
    Originally posted by Artoo View Post
    I don’t see why he wouldn’t be accountable for any wrongdoing - you don’t need to be a lawyer to be a conservator as evidenced by Jamie.
    It depends, he applied for this himself online and he is not a judge so he could be held accountable. But let's not forget that there is a bond when you are a conservator and, in fact, that bond was exonerated when he resigned. So in theory it means that he did no wrong. That was what James Spears was trying to do and avoid suspension.

it looks like he submitted for resignation Sept 29 2021 (Status Inactive) and it was accepted Feb 2 2022 (Status Ineligible to Practice Law).

I talked to my lawyer friend and he said that voluntarily giving up your law license is tantamount to disbarment.

https://apps.calbar.ca.gov/attorney/...e/Detail/93043

So the thing is that, this looks simple but it isn't.
    Last edited by britneylinda; Sun March 27, 2022, 16:20.

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied
    I don’t see why he wouldn’t be accountable for any wrongdoing - you don’t need to be a lawyer to be a conservator as evidenced by Jamie.

Leave a comment:

• britneylinda
    replied
    Karma is real, I did some research looks like he was about to be disbarred hence he just applied online for to resign. But, he can still be held accountable right?

Leave a comment:

• britneylinda
    replied
    Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
    Obviously Donatella didn’t visit Britney’s mansion for nothing and just because she wanted to have tea.

I still don’t believe the Versace campaign thing tho. Maybe this visit is related to the wedding dress (I read the wedding dress would be part of a magazine cover with special wedding pictures of her and Sam, so maybe the wedding dress will be more than just a dress but part of an important photoshoot project).

This might be the first time since 2007 that someone negociates or discusses a project directly with Britney as the boss of her own brand and career.
    I know right, she must've felt very empowered and the photos she shared shows her glow as well. While I also don't think she'll be doing any Vanity thing I don't think Britney is willing to do red carpets and all at least not yet but if you see the photos some Versace bags are in the background that can simply be a gift or some fittings for some shoot maybe?

Leave a comment:

• britneylinda
    replied
    Her father reported 200M dollars in loses, her money era is coming

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied
    Designing Britney’s wedding dress is clearly a big deal though and worthy of Donatella’s attention. Britney is still one of the biggest stars in the world and has been cut off from everyone and anyone - Donatella simply might have been curious to meet post-conservatorship Britney.

What does seem true is that there’s a lot going on behind closed doors. I’ve said it before - I can see her pulling off a farewell era, filling the bank up then going off to live her best life.

So far we’ve had rumours of a greatest hits album, rumours about old collaborators being asked for songs, there was a rumour a while back about a new tour (with Britney has hinting at being ready to perform again), there’s the autobiography incoming, a rumoured Versace campaign and I guess selling her wedding photos is a real possibility too.

Britney is about to make more money in 2023 than her Dad managed to in thirteen years

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Obviously Donatella didn’t visit Britney’s mansion for nothing and just because she wanted to have tea.

I still don’t believe the Versace campaign thing tho. Maybe this visit is related to the wedding dress (I read the wedding dress would be part of a magazine cover with special wedding pictures of her and Sam, so maybe the wedding dress will be more than just a dress but part of an important photoshoot project).

This might be the first time since 2007 that someone negociates or discusses a project directly with Britney as the boss of her own brand and career.

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied
    Britney is coming aaaaah

Leave a comment:

• britneylinda
    replied
    Something is definitely happening, Donatella won't visit for no reason

Leave a comment:

• breatheonme
    replied
    I mean Donatella visited Britney in her house so there is something happening

Leave a comment:

• Choley
    replied
    Personally i don't believe anything until it's announced officially

Leave a comment:

• britneylinda
    replied
    Britney x Versace is really happening? Wedding dress? A campaign? Deuxmoi was right I guess?

Leave a comment:

• britneylinda
    replied
    Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
    Edit : shes from blackpink

Last edited by britneylinda; Fri March 25, 2022, 19:40.

Leave a comment:

• britneylinda
    replied
    Originally posted by Artoo View Post
    britneylinda Why would you tease me like that? I thought it was new!

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied
    britneylinda Why would you tease me like that? I thought it was new!

Leave a comment:

• britneylinda
    replied
    Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

This is what I call a cultural reset! Happy anniversary to this masterpiece. We need Scary on streaming services like yesterday…

Btw that pic on the right is one of my fav pics ever

Leave a comment:

• britneylinda
    replied
    My girl loves my other girl

+

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    6 years with Sam. Her longest and most stable relationship ever / in her entire life by now.

Leave a comment:

• Artoo
    replied
    Originally posted by britneylinda View Post

I actually think Sam was also brought in just like other boyfriends but slowly and slowly Sam just sticked around while other couldn't.

The thing I feel most weird and sad about is how Britney always comes back to her 4 month mental health facility stay rather than those whole 13 years, these 4 months seemed to leave her in huge trauma then the whole conservatorship in itself I believe.
    The four months thing is probably the scariest thing she had to do. From what she said in court it was a blatant punishment, and I guess from her perspective, completely unnecessarily on medical grounds. She’s always hated the conservatorship but maybe that incident was the one that really opened her eyes to the fact it was all abuse, plain and simple. You know, I believe her 100% when she says she thought they were trying to kill her.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X