No announcement yet.

Britney Spears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just listened to her 3rd album "Britney" again and I just love how unapologetically super pop she is .... She's like the most pop girl if that makes any sense and I'm fine with it.

Really solid record (very Girl Power oriented) and of course "Cinderella" still slaying souls (still I can't process the fact that it was not released as a single).
    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapthrills
      Look, I went through the trouble of making a vote banner for the countdown. Send votes .

[center:12dtcpz2][/center:12dtcpz2]
      I had a hard time just voting for three Britney songs as she had a lot of great songs in the 00s.
      Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix
        I just listened to her 3rd album "Britney" again and I just love how unapologetically super pop she is .... She's like the most pop girl if that makes any sense and I'm fine with it.

Really solid record (very Girl Power oriented) and of course "Cinderella" still slaying souls (still I can't process the fact that it was not released as a single).
        "Britney" is one of my favorite albums. It's very fun, poppy and feel-good. Agreed about Cinderella, I feel like it could have been massive!

Comment

• Two years ago today!

[youtube:24of28va]-H31vvgj8ys[/youtube:24of28va]

Such a good performance, and definitely her best this decade so far.

Comment

• Oh that was such a fun night, thats my favorite TV appearance from her this decade, and she won the Billboard Millenium Award that night which was pretty cool as well.

I think Vegas helped her to restore her demand as a showgirl and this performance helped as well, now she has a Sold out Tour with incredible demand starting in less than 2 months
            Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
            Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• I can't believe it's been 2 years since that performance ! Wow!
              It was an amazing one !

Comment

• Originally posted by MeIAmBrian
                Favorite Lead single: Toxic
                Toxic was not the lead single. It was Me Against the Music.
                I have received many gifts from God,
                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• We can expect the new album "soon"

Comment

• Yes I love it !!! New album

Comment

• Re: Britney Spears

I do think she’ll drop an album before or whilst touring.
                      Never underestimate a droid.

Comment

Or at least a single. Her 2018 dates end at basically the right time to drop an album in Q4. But not sure that’s wise for Britney?

Comment

• She said she was adding new music to her Tour (but it wasn't clear if she was just changing songs or in fact adding new material to it).

I think she may tease either a new buzz single or collab around the Tour to generate some hype and the real B10 will likely come out right after the Tour concludes IMO.

I don't really care if she releases in the high competitive Q4 scene anymore, I really need new and good music. What really surprises me at this point is that her team and Label NEVER pull ticket bundles and milk her sales like that tho.

Comment

• Let's just hope they won't force her to do a Shitbull collab.
                            "You know I got the sauce, you know I'm saucy"

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh
                              Let's just hope they won't force her to do a Shitbull collab.
                              She’s not Xtina

Comment

• Hopefully she keeps some of the same collaborators as the ones from Glory!

Comment

• Originally posted by Floormachine
                                  Hopefully she keeps some of the same collaborators as the ones from Glory!
                                  I think she will likely repeat with some of them. Hopefully Mattman & Robin return for B10, they were IMO the best ones on "Glory". They produced: "Do you wanna come over?", "Slumber Party" and "Change your mind (no seas cortes)", simply stunning work.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix
                                    Originally posted by Floormachine
                                    Hopefully she keeps some of the same collaborators as the ones from Glory!
                                    I think she will likely repeat with some of them. Hopefully Mattman & Robin return for B10, they were IMO the best ones on "Glory". They produced: "Do you wanna come over?", "Slumber Party" and "Change your mind (no seas cortes)", simply stunning work.
                                    Those were really among the best songs on the album
                                    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Favorite Album: Blackout
                                      Favorite Era: In the Zone
                                      Favorite Lead single: Oops!... I Did it Again (the nostalgia on this one!)
                                      Favorite Music Video: I'm a Slave 4 U
                                      Favorite Tour: The Onyx Hotel Tour
                                      Favorite #1 UK hit: Toxic (not a fan of her US #1's)
                                      Favorite Performance: 2001 MTV VMA's (I'm a Slave 4 U)
                                      Favorite Iconic Look: The schoolgirl look from BOMT ,mv. She was just the cutest <3
                                      Favorite album track: That's Where You Take Me / Breathe on Me / Touch of My Hand
                                      Favorite 10s decade single: Slumber Party
                                      "Dion's voice glides effortlessly from deep whispers to dead-on high notes, a sweet siren that combines force with grace."
                                      - Time

Comment

• Originally posted by Erotica
                                        Those were really among the best songs on the album
                                        Indeed. I also think BURNS did an amazing work with "Make me", hopefully she works with him again in the future.

Comment

She has the best ear in pop music. Her discography is so flawless except for one or two albums.

Comment

• Favorite Album: Blackout
                                            Favorite Era: In the Zone
                                            Favorite Lead single: Gimme More
                                            Favorite Music Video: I'm a Slave 4 U
                                            Favorite Tour: The Onyx Hotel Tour
                                            Favorite #1 hit: Toxic
                                            Favorite Performance: 2000 MTV VMA's
                                            Favorite Iconic Look: 2001 MTV VMA's
                                            Favorite album track: Unusual You
                                            Favorite 10s decade single: Work B**ch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh
                                              Let's just hope they won't force her to do a Shitbull collab.
                                              Well it’s not like Will.I.Am is much better...
                                              Welcome to the underworld
                                              Where the love's at first sight
                                              The kind that we like
                                              Under, under, under, underworld

Comment

• A Pitbull collaboration, even in the year 2018, would be better than any song with or produced by will.i.am.
                                                ? Girls' Generation ?
                                                ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

• A Pitbull collaboration is ok, but only for his and not her album
                                                  I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Kevin Federline Says He Makes Less Than 1% of Britney Spears’ Income & Is Too Old to Dance

Kevin Federline has followed through on his promise and officially filed documents requesting more child support from Britney Spears, claiming he makes less than 1% of what she does.

According to court documents obtained by The Blast, Federline believes he deserves an increase due to a significant decrease in his income over the years … and an astronomical increase in Britney’s. He currently receives $20k a month in support.

In the docs, Federline says Britney Spears is “one of the most recognized musical performers of our time,” having sold 80 million records and Forbes estimates her annual income at $34,000,000 per year.

On the other hand, Federline is a disc jockey and music producer earning less than 1% of her estimated income. In his declaration, Federline says:

"I work as a DJ. My income this year is approximately $3,000 per month, which I earn by traveling to various entertainment venues around the country and providing musical entertainment. My income has changed significantly since the child support was last modified in approximately 2008 because I no longer earn a six-figure income like I did in 2008. I am no longer able to perform as a dancer due to my age, and I have not been as successful in putting out new music as I was in 2008. I am simply less of a “name” and less in demand than I was in 2008, which has negatively affected my income".

Federline claims he does not know Spears’ true income because she has refused to disclose anything about her finances to him. He says his lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, recently served her with a request for income and expenses. But he claims when she returned it, she failed to answer a single question about her money, refused to turn over her tax returns, or give any information about her gross income or salary.

Federline says they reached the $20k a month support deal back in 2007 and along with the changes in his and her income, there has been a substantial change in their kid’s needs.

In the documents, Federline claims in 2006 and 2007, Britney Spears was battling issues that resulted in the implementation of a court-ordered conservatorship, which remains in place to this day. He says at the time, she was not working and was earning less than the reported $34 million per year she is now.

Kevin Federline says there is “an extreme disparity between the lifestyle enjoyed by the parties’ minor children in [Spears’] home and in [Federline’s] home.

To illustrate his point, he writes:

Petitioner is a single woman who lives alone in a 13,264 square foot Neoclassical Italianite villa on 21 acres of land in a gated community with an elevator, a library, a media/game room, 3,500 bottle wine cellar, an additional 1,200 square foot pool house, an orchard, resort-sized pool and spa, lighted tennis court and three-green golf course. In contrast, Respondent lives with his wife, his two minor children from his current marriage, the two minor children he shares with Petitioner and two minor children from a previous relationship in a 2,000 square foot home. Petitioner has private chefs, tutors, caretakers, security and countless household staff available to the parties’ minor children. The children have numerous “toys” including ATV’s, every video game system imaginable, i-Pads, laptops, and the best and abundance of clothing, technology and consumer goods. The children vacation multiple times a year with Petitioner, including the finest 5-star resorts in such luxury destinations as, by way of example, the Hawaiian Islands. Respondent cannot afford to take the minor children on vacation or purchase the consumer goods unendingly provided to the minor children by Petitioner while in her custodial care. The parties’ minor children are not able to accommodate having their 15 friends over to Respondent’s house for a sleepover due to a lack of space. There exists an extreme disparity between the lifestyle enjoyed by the parties’ minor children in Petitioner’s home and in Respondent’s home.

Kevin Federline concludes by saying he requires “an upward modification of child support” so that he can “secure housing and services they require to be able to meet the needs of the parties’ minor children while they are in [Federline’s] custody.”
                                                    Link: https://theblast.com/kevin-federline-br ... d-support/

---

[youtube:k90qeloa]pt8VYOfr8To[/youtube:k90qeloa]

Comment

Working...
                                                    X