Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove
    Red is the love is also nice.
    "Red is the color" and "Sorry Adam" were great demos. Shame they weren't picked up.
    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• A pre-Baby One More Time demo has been leaked. It’s called “Let me take you there”.

https://soundcloud.com/user-765713611/l ... ou-thereHi

Comment

• Originally posted by Darsell
        A pre-Baby One More Time demo has been leaked. It’s called “Let me take you there”.

It's so good. Kinda reminds me of "Candy" by Mandy Moore!

Comment

• [tweet:12adqmb6]https://twitter.com/britneyspears/status/1016449587840733184[/tweet:12adqmb6]

Comment

• Originally posted by JustinSpearsMe
            Rumored new Demo for the new Album https://youtu.be/vPktyGVZEto
            This is 4 years old Danja made it for Britney Jean

Comment

• Originally posted by Darsell
              A pre-Baby One More Time demo has been leaked. It’s called “Let me take you there”.

It sounds straight from Robyns album with Show Me Love on it. Though so does Baby One More Time. I can see why they passed on it.

Comment

• For People like me whi cant open the Link here a YT Link.
                https://youtu.be/QP0yJfDD88c

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                  Originally posted by MrLeonix
                  I remember that epic day she had in Israel just last year . . . Didn't she stop traffic and some political elections had to be suspended in Israel due to the chaos her visit caused there?
                  A bad bitch.
                  Yeah people would be rather going to see Britney live than to go to the election lol

I can’t believe I’m seeing my Britney in less than a month

Comment

• Let Me Take You There really reminds me of Mandy Moore’s Candy. I wonder if they had the same producer. Anyway it’s a nice new addition to my Britney collection. New or old Britney songs are always welcome! The “You Got It All” demo is also quite nice.
                    Remember us in AmenJena...

...If we could just go back to the start

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8w2xIayfCo
                      First snippet of "i feel so free with you" song comey today, says the rumour.

Comment

• Originally posted by JustinSpearsMe
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8w2xIayfCo
                        First snippet of "i feel so free with you" song comey today, says the rumour.
                        You can barely hear anything . . . . If they're releasing something they better do it Friday like its due . . . I'm not here for these messy wednesday / Thursday releases

BTW Britney arrived already to Washington, just in time for her tour tomorrow
                        Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                        Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• There are Rumours that Britney is adding 3 new songs to the "piece of me tour" and one of the is Overprotected. idk if its true but here is the studio version
                          https://youtu.be/jKtC5d3Ncv4

Comment

• Yeah, I read the "Overprotected" and "My Prerogative" rumors, I don't to believe them tho . . . . way too good to be true.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnny_d
                              Let Me Take You There really reminds me of Mandy Moore’s Candy. I wonder if they had the same producer. Anyway it’s a nice new addition to my Britney collection. New or old Britney songs are always welcome! The “You Got It All” demo is also quite nice.
                              Are those songs from 1997?
                              YOU cant blame nobody but YOU

Comment

• Originally posted by jochen
                                Originally posted by johnny_d
                                Let Me Take You There really reminds me of Mandy Moore’s Candy. I wonder if they had the same producer. Anyway it’s a nice new addition to my Britney collection. New or old Britney songs are always welcome! The “You Got It All” demo is also quite nice.
                                Are those songs from 1997?
                                Yep, those songs are from the BOMT recording sessions so they're from either 1997-1998.

Comment

• Re: Britney Spears

I almost forgot how good her "Femme Fatale" album is. Surely has some duds but the good bops make up for it.
                                  You ain't gotta break down,
                                  YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueScorpion
                                    I almost forgot how good her "Femme Fatale" album is. Surely has some duds but the good bops make up for it.
                                    Which are your favorite songs from the album?

Comment

• Re: Britney Spears

I like all the singles except for "Criminal". "Inside Out" is my favorite track. I also use "How I Roll" a lot and "Seal It With A Kiss"
                                      You ain't gotta break down,
                                      YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

• "Inside Out" is one of the best songs!

Comment

• Show’s about to start!

Comment

and "Seal It With A Kiss"
                                            One of my favorites too. Great pop-dance track

Comment

• She added Clumsy
                                              https://youtu.be/KONU5Z-Er7A

And Change Your Mind
                                              https://youtu.be/rla22Ysy99Q

To her Piece Of Me Setlist

Comment

I never understood people hating on Femme Fatale. It's a great party album...

(But I skip BFB abomination).
                                                I have received many gifts from God,
                                                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy
                                                  Originally posted by BlueScorpion
                                                  I never understood people hating on Femme Fatale. It's a great party album...

(But I skip BFB abomination).
                                                  It's not a real Britney album, that's why.

Comment

• 1. Work Bitch
                                                    2. Womanizer
                                                    3. Break the Ice / Piece of Me
                                                    4. ...Baby One More Time
                                                    5. Oops!... I Did It Again
                                                    6. If I'm Dancing (Interlude)
                                                    7. Me Against the Music
                                                    8. Gimme More
                                                    9. Clumsy
                                                    10. Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)
                                                    11. Scream & Shout (Interlude)
                                                    12. Boys
                                                    13. Do You Wanna Come Over?
                                                    14. Get Naked (I Got a Plan) [Interlude]
                                                    15. I'm a Slave 4 U / Walk It Talk It
                                                    16. Make Me...
                                                    17. Freakshow
                                                    18. Do Somethin'
                                                    19. Circus
                                                    20. If U Seek Amy
                                                    21. Breathe on Me
                                                    22. Slumber Party
                                                    23. Touch of My Hand
                                                    24. Toxic
                                                    25. Stronger
                                                    26. (You Drive Me) Crazy
                                                    27. Till the World Ends

Glory: 6 songs
                                                    Blackout: 5 songs
                                                    In the Zone: 4 songs
                                                    Circus: 3 songs
                                                    Britney: 2 songs
                                                    Oops!... I Did It Again: 2 songs
                                                    ...Baby One More Time: 2 songs
                                                    Femme Fatale: 1 song
                                                    Britney Jean: 1 song

Comment

Working...
                                                    X