No announcement yet.

Britney Spears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listen to this heartbreaking phone call; Britney herself told her lawyer that her own father is using the conversationship to get his will by threatening Britney to take away her children

Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainshow View Post
      Listen to this heartbreaking phone call; Britney herself told her lawyer that her own father is using the conversationship to get his will by threatening Britney to take away her children

All you’ve linked is an advert, but it sounds like classic parenting 101 - “Do as I say or you can’t go to that party on Friday” etc. Britney lives for her kids, so if she’s not doing what needs doing - medication etc - he threatens to take away what is important to her to get her to comply.
      Words are useless, especially sentences.
      they don’t stand for anything.
      How could they explain how I feel?

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
        More so her producers and people she works with in the studio - not necessarily the people she does a random track with. I wouldn’t spill my guts to colleagues but if her situation was so desperate I suppose I’d expect a Tina Turner style dash for freedom or attempts to truly kick up a public fuss.
        Producers? . . . They probably barely have a contact with her outside of the studio, they don't know her and can't confirm what's going on in her personal life. They can only speak for what they see in the studio.

Also don't expect that many people to speak up in a dangerous industry like Hollywood, everyone knows fear reigns in that industry and that predators like Weinstein and Spacey were not exposed and discovered until many decades later.

People will see a problem there and pretend nothing is happening, no one wants problems, no one helped Michael or Whitney.

Originally posted by menime123 View Post
        If her mother really is against the conservatorship, why isn’t she launching legal challenges and attempts to free her daughter, or become co-conservator? It’s not like she’s married to Jamie anymore.
        We don't know what she'll be up to in the next weeks tho.

Originally posted by menime123 View Post
        I don’t doubt Britney hates it... but who wants to be eternally under the threat of being grounded by their parent? No one. But again, it doesn’t mean it’s not the best thing for her.
        You don't get it, the c-ship is not the problem here, the Conservator is. If she needs a C-ship and if that's what's best for her cool but find a new conservator that actually makes her good and is capable to handle it properly, I'm not necessarily saying Britney should be out of it, what I'm saying is her father should be out of it, he needs to be removed from that position like inmediately.

I wonder what happens if he really dies, I assume the conservator duties would be transfered to her mother.
        Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
        Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

The key players don't speak out because they all earn $$$ because of Britney's pure existence.

Other people involved speak about it, many journalists, for example, this one:

She feels so relaxed in this encounter/interview. She was feeling at ease, had a lot to say (more than her usual "cool" comments) but the interview (like many others) did end abruptly:

Same did happen to a journalist from Sweden back in 2011.

Of course, we don't know exactly what's been going on but there has been many hints why her team has been way too overprotected since 2008.
          The linked interview... Britney starts giving someone the eye before the interview ends, and does it a few times. Which I think is probably her signal to end it more than her team just stepping in. She might be relaxed, but her answers are text book about the product she’s promoting and well rehearsed. It’s when he goes off track that she admits she doesn’t know.

Interesting she mentioned depression. I wonder if she’s suffered.

Comment

Britney lives for her kids, so if she’s not doing what needs doing - medication etc - he threatens to take away what is important to her to get her to comply.
            And you think that's healthy? . . . I mean it's ok to say to a child "I will take your toy away if you don't do your homework" . . but using her own sons to disturb her in a psychological level? really? sounds more like unhealthy manipulation to me and that's quite messed up because it's not like your sons are a piece of object or some Candies that you remove like when you "ground" a kid.
            Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
            Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
              And you think that's healthy? . . . I mean it's ok to say to a child "I will take your toy away if you don't do your homework" . . but using her own sons to disturb her in a psychological level? really? sounds more like unhealthy manipulation to me and that's quite messed up because it's not like your sons are a piece of object or some Candies that you remove like when you "ground" a kid.
              I get it and I never said it was perfect, but what else can you say to a superstar 30+ year old woman that refuses to do what she’s being told to do?

Her kids are her Achilles heel and even an idle threat to - for example - stop access if she doesn’t take her medication (that for all we know make her capable of being a parent around her kids) is one way of controlling the situation.

Should her kids be around her if - as rumoured - she is off her medication?

I know it’s not perfect but the situation isn’t usual. We have no information (quite right too) and the limited bits we have - like the voicemail - is totally one sided.

We can’t just assume the conservatorship is wrong and that Britney is a perfect princess held against her will waiting to be saved. Britney will always hate it - and I don’t blame her - but it doesn’t mean it’s not the best thing for her health and fans that blindly support her wanting to get out of it without any information as to why she’s in it in the first place, is utterly wrong.

Let’s not forget it’s court appointed and based on medial recommendations, and Britney has failed to have it removed (suggesting she still needs it).

It’s very easy to paint Jamie as the dragon guarding his prisoner, but it’s got to much more complicated than that.

Comment

We can’t just assume the conservatorship is wrong and that Britney is a perfect princess held against her will waiting to be saved. Britney will always hate it - and I don’t blame her - but it doesn’t mean it’s not the best thing for her health and fans that blindly support her wanting to get out of it without any information as to why she’s in it in the first place, is utterly wrong. .
                Since you like to ignore things , I will re-post again what I replied to you in a previous post:

You don't get it, the c-ship is not the problem here, the Conservator is. If she needs a C-ship and if that's what's best for her cool but find a new conservator that actually makes her good and is capable to handle it properly, I'm not necessarily saying Britney should be out of it, what I'm saying is her father should be out of it, he needs to be removed from that position like inmediately and someone else should occupy his place.

Just because she needs it doesn't mean she has to be abused by some control freak.

Comment

• You don’t know she’s being abused. You don’t know he’s controlling or even unnecessarily controlling. You don’t even know she’s telling the truth.

We know nothing about any of it and frankly that’s they way it should be. Fans saying otherwise know nothing about it and that’s a problem - throwing opinions around based on absolutely nothing and without any knowledge is just as dangerous a game to play.

Comment

You don’t know she’s being abused. You don’t know he’s controlling or even unnecessarily controlling. You don’t even know she’s telling the truth.

We know nothing about any of it and frankly that’s they way it should be. Fans saying otherwise know nothing about it and that’s a problem - throwing opinions around based on absolutely nothing and without any knowledge is just as dangerous a game to play.
                    Just like you don't know a sh*t either, so don't try to convince other fans who have a different view on this to see things the way you do.

Comment

Let’s not forget it’s court appointed and based on medial recommendations, and Britney has failed to have it removed (suggesting she still needs it).
                      Under the C-ship Britney isn't allowed to consult the lawyers she wants to.
                      In 2008, Britney tried to reach out for a laywer of her choice but she was deemed 'incompetent' source

Moreover, the judge dealing with the C-ship and who made it permanent, Reva Goetz, was accused of corruption with prior conservationships source

Also, under her conservationship, her access to Internet and a mobile phone got limited and restricted. - I mean, that's just sick. source - Britney herself confirmed back in 2011 (after two world tours, two #1 albums after her comeback) that she doesn't have a cell phone.

Comment

Just like you don't know a sh*t either, so don't try to convince other fans who have a different view on this to see things the way you do.
                        I don’t have a view - that’s the point: I don’t know enough to know if Britney is being her own worst enemy or is truly, terribly trapped in a situation she needs to be removed from.

No one can simply take what limited comments we have about this at face value, nor can we blindly believe Britney should be freed because she dislikes it. Nor is anyone in a position to know if her Dad is the right person for the job or not.

I don’t know it’s her fanbase buying into the romanticised view that her career will improve tenfold if she’s out of the conservatorship or not, but but it’s very dangerous to pass judgement and support movements like ‘#FreeBritney’ without knowing anything about it.

It’s not an informed decision and is highly irresponsible when her team are trying to maintain privacy at what is a difficult time - be it Britney, her Dad or both that are having issues.

Mental health is serious and I’m astonished anyone in her fanbase is taking sides without any facts.

Comment

• It's dangerous to not do anything about it; especially if it's true that she's held against her will - which may be true since "checking yourself into a health facility" doesn't result in not being able to walk around freely for four entire months.
                          Also, Britney herself confirmed that her own father threatened to take away her children several time. That's not how you treat people with mental disorders. You simply can't own them and demanding them to do what you want.
                          It starts at not allowing you to sign a fan's poster at an event even when you wanted to (her lovely "team" even pushed Britney away and it's been recorded!) and it continues by not allowing your boyfriend to stay with you at night without your dad's permission and threatening to take away your children.
                          That's clearly not a healthy environment for someone who is suffering from a mental illness - btw, we don't know Britney's bipolar, for sure.

#FREEBRITNEY includes the urge to rise awareness to this topic - that, there's at least something VERY fishy and suspicious about the whole situation. She's basically just vanished from the scene all of a sudden despite posting tons of pics, rehearsal videos despite knowing her father has been sick. If he was indeed close to dying and Britney wanted to take a break, she wouldn't have posted Vegas stuff less than a week prior to the announcement.

There is a reason why Britney's own mother as well as her best friend since childhood (Jansen) liked comments of #FREEBRITNEY.
                          They wouldn't be so stupid to get involved without reason. THAT would be highly irresponsible; not us worrying about Britney's well-being.
                          Last edited by Mainshow; Sat April 20, 2019, 23:53.

Comment

• Britney's sister (Jamie Lynn) just posted a picture on Instagram and a fan of Britney's wrote "Britney needs you and you are doing NOTHIN. I thought you loved her, I was wrong"!

AND GUESS WHO LIKED THAT COMMENT - Britney's and Jamie Lynn's own mother! Oo

https://imgur.com/2eKe18H
                            Last edited by Mainshow; Sun April 21, 2019, 00:00.

Comment

Britney's sister (Jamie Lynn) just posted a picture on Instagram and a fan of Britney's wrote "Britney needs you and you are doing NOTHIN. I thought you loved her, I was wrong"!

AND GUESS WHO LIKED THIS COMMENT - Britney's and Jamie Lynn's own mother! Oo

https://imgur.com/2eKe18H
                              Wow her mother liked that?

Comment

Wow her mother liked that?
                                Yes! That's simply worrying. I mean she wouldn't just go and like random posts on social media.. especially when it's targeted at her own daughter's "misbehaviour". That's huge.. seriously.

https://twitter.com/ShayBSpears/status/1119716649370828800

Last edited by Mainshow; Sun April 21, 2019, 00:08.

Comment

• I love that everyone came for me when she cancelled the tour because her father was "sick". I literally said he's probably not sick & it's probably a cover for what is actually going on.

I WAS CORRECT!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
                                    I love that everyone came for me when she cancelled the tour because her father was "sick". I literally said he's probably not sick & it's probably a cover for what is actually going on.

I WAS CORRECT!!!!!!!

That's not what you said tho, You said she cancelled it for low sales and was using her father illeness to cover-up a commercial failure.

Comment

• I said they were using his illness to cover up the show being cancelled which is true as this all seems to be a fabrication.

I did think it was due to low ticket sales which could have been a factor in all this, I don't know.

I was more meaning him being sick sounded fake and it seems to be true.

This whole situation is pretty messed up!!!! I feel for Britney as Mental Issues or not, everyone should be able to control their own lives.

Comment

• Apparently, mails leaked in which Britney said she's afraid of Lou (one of the reasons she's suffering under the permanent conservation ship). They are indeed horrible and even scary.

Comment

• This is so scary, who knows what's going on behind the scenes, but we really haven't seen her this year at all? She disappeared after Xmas.

I'm not sure I actually understand what's going on, why is she in rehab? Because they don't want her to win case against father/whoever is her guardian?

I never followed those stories because I was sure it was fan fiction, but now it's really worrying me.

I wish some celebrities would talk about this to raise awareness, I'm sure most of them now what's going on...

Comment

• Sam Asghari had her in his insta story on Valentine’s Day and for some workouts he did with her including an insta post from mid April

So...

Comment

• I read that Jamie, her father who is supposedly very sick and on the brink of death, was recently seen alive, happy and healthy at a wedding. Britney's team have clearly used this as a cover up to what is actually happening.

It's sick!
                                              "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

Apparently, mails leaked in which Britney said she's afraid of Lou (one of the reasons she's suffering under the permanent conservation ship). They are indeed horrible and even scary.
                                                The emails are from years ago I think, but I don't know if they're real because they look too conspiracy-driven and over the top

She was describing how Lou Taylor was obssesed with her, stalking her house, sending her letters, etc and how Lou (who is a fanatic christian) was convinced Britney was possesed by spirits. Apparently an exorcism was tried to be orchestated.

Let's be real, it sounds a bit ridiculous and exaggerated (and even funny, c'mon an exorcism? For real?) I doubt they're real, many people must be fabricating things at this point too. it is confusing to know what's happening anymore because there are so many stuff leaking and many people saying things.

What apparently is true and confirmed is that Lou is a devout obsessed Christian who had alledgely tried to cure homosexuality via christian programs.

Originally posted by Westen View Post
                                                This is so scary, who knows what's going on behind the scenes, but we really haven't seen her this year at all? She disappeared after Xmas.

I'm not sure I actually understand what's going on, why is she in rehab? Because they don't want her to win case against father/whoever is her guardian?

I never followed those stories because I was sure it was fan fiction, but now it's really worrying me.

I wish some celebrities would talk about this to raise awareness, I'm sure most of them now what's going on...
                                                She has been seen twice this year (so far). Early January and like 10 days ago. That's it.

Comment

• If you try to convert homosexuals into straight men based on your Christian faith and a special programme, you clearly would participate and exercise exorcism.

Comment

• The c-ship could have been needed for her mental health and to put certain aspects of her life on track since her breakdown, but I always found it weird how it also took control on her artistic freedom and certain career aspects. The woman has been in a phase of her career for the past few era's where she should have been able to just do whatever she pleases, whether it is to play with certain genres or certain image, but at the end of the day the whole c-ship seems to be more about the $$$ in the longrun than it is about Britney's wellbeing. Music and art is general is an outlet and the way they made that outlet in her case about pre-created pop tracks, sometimes even filled up with vocals of a demo singer is ridiculous.
                                                    And to go to the current rumors, it is just disgusting if she is hold against her will in such facility. I am not suprised that father and lil sis are on the same side, since I feel lil sis also benefits from the whole situation and probably has a nice role in the c-ship aswell.
                                                    I feel so sad if all these rumored reports are real. Poor Britney doesn't deserve this.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X