No announcement yet.

Britney Spears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree that the uptempos sounded similar but I don’t care because I love that sound.

Anyway I listened to the album today and I realized how much I dislike "One Kiss from You". "You Got It All“ is terribly bad but the part from Oops to Lucky is so strong and then OKFY kind of ruins it a little bit for me. I don’t know.
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• I really loved "You Got It All".

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
          I really loved "You Got It All".
          It's from 1997, nothing to do with 1999/2000.

Comment

• Originally posted by ilearnedfromthebest View Post
            It's from 1997, nothing to do with 1999/2000.
            It was a bonus track in Oops.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
              It was a bonus track in Oops.
              but recorded just as demo in 1997

Comment

• Comment

• New pics

Comment

• She's looking really good and in fact she actually looks younger, specially on the second picture. Her boyfriend looks nearly as old as her in these pics despite being 12 years younger than her.
                    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by Instinct View Post
                      New pics
                      I saw this on IG and genuinely thought it was an engagement announcement
                      Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Btw, was Sam Asghari famous before he met Britney? . . . I just noticed that he has +1million followers on Instagram and I honestly haven't kept track of this type of stuff . . did he always have that many followers or did he gain them after her paired with Britney?

I mean Kylie Minogue has 1,8 million followers so he's doing quite good.
                        Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                        Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Shame on the doubters, Britney just needs time andill then be back performing again. Britney please lose Larry as he no good.

Comment

• Shame on the doubters, Britney just needs time and will then be back performing again. Britney please lose Larry as he no good.

Comment

• This makes me so happy. Y’all can’t even imagine. All of it. That she will be performing again, her message to us, that she’s laughing, that she looks happy and that she looks stunning!

I never believed Larry. Not for a second.
                              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Great news.

Comment

• She looks great and I'm so happy she shut down the rumors about her 'not performing again'.

Comment

• #FireLarry
                                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Really hope that BlindGossip article is indeed true & that he's getting fired soon. Useless leech.

Comment

• Cool that she just shut down the rumours just like that. Larry needs to be fired asap.

Comment

• Here's the video:

Comment

• New candids!

Last edited by Instinct; Sat May 18, 2019, 23:00.

Comment

• Looking very good. Despite the weight gain she had these last few months I’m satisfied with her looks right now. She just looks young and good and her hair is on point right now.

Comment

• Yeah, she’s serving! Love these cute little messages, too. She seems to be in good spirits.

Comment

• B looks amazing! Good to see her smiling again
                                                  See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                                  See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Thank goodness... i feel better already

Comment

Working...
                                                    X