Britney Spears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nvm
    Last edited by JeremySpears; Tue June 11th, 2019, 15:34.
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL83r4hISIk

Lena and one of the biggest comedian performed a Britney-Medley
      Lena stans always hard for Brit.
      Britney 4 EVER.

Comment

• She looks amazing
        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Popping in some threads as a reminder that you have less than a week to vote in the 1990s female-led singles countdown

Click here for details!

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
            Apparently she’s accusing some paparazzis for manipulating some of the pics of yesterday making her look with more weight on than she really is.
            Yes. She's extremely angry about this.

Comment

• What a gorgeous and skinny woman.

Comment

• They are both hot as hell
                Last FM <3
                Instagram

Comment

• I really hope Britney isn’t reading the comments under her Insta posts. She should just turn them off. So apparently she is losing it, is crazy & weird when she defends herself or is happy about her new haircut. WTF??

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                    I really hope Britney isn’t reading the comments under her Insta posts. She should just turn them off. So apparently she is losing it, is crazy & weird when she defends herself or is happy about her new haircut. WTF??
                    It's not about the haircut. The thing is that she's been doing a lot of random / candid posts lately and people are not used to see Britney being perhaps free and posting whatever she wants and what she feels? so some are quite confused at the moment

Ever since the #FreeBritney exploded and put her team and father under a very bad light (which ended up with the court investigating her father right now btw) I've noticed her father gave her the total freedom to drive, and post freely (stuff she clearly couldn't do before the drama was exposed), so she's been doing that.

So many years have passed that some people are not used to see her this way.

Another thing that I learned (which I incredibly didn't know for more than a decade, I'm such a flop fan) is that her conservatorship is only valid inside the California State, this literally means that every time she leaves California and travels and all these years of touring visiting other cities, countries and Vegas she's been free (legally-wise). She could have perfecty remained free by never returning to California (but we all know she never did this because she was not going to abandon her kids like that) . . But in fact her C-ship is not legal or recognized outside of California . . She is in Miami right now (or was) and her father has no legal control over her in that city or the Florida state .. so she was just posting, vacationating, f*cking with her BF all day and doing whatever she wanted.
                    Last edited by MrLeonix; Wed June 12th, 2019, 01:31.
                    Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncι . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• At least she is getting good D
                        Forever Young

Comment

• 8 years of "I Wanna Go“!

Third Top 10 hit off FF and her first video to reach 100 million views on YouTube.

Comment

• Happy anniversary to "I Wanna Go", not among my favorites from her but it's just little harmless generic cute bop.

I like the verses and the nature of the song about "losing inhibitions" but It's way too over-processed for my taste and I was never a big fan of the music video either (I know, I'm unpopular).
                            Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncι . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Happy anniversary. Listened to this again the other day & I don't hate it as much as I remember. Although it is one of her most generic / worst ageing singles for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Instinct View Post
                                Happy anniversary. Listened to this again the other day & I don't hate it as much as I remember. Although it is one of her most generic / worst ageing singles for sure.
                                I think so too. Now I wish this wasn't a single anymore

Comment

• A great single. So underrated here.
                                  Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• Originally posted by mattsky View Post
                                    A great single. So underrated here.
                                    True that
                                    Forever Young

Comment

• Another post that is ripped to shreds in the comment section. Can she please turn them off??

That’s exactly what I thought would happen. Britney gets into a mental health facility and everything she does after that is crazy. Other celebs would get praised but Britney gets called a psycho for breathing.

Comment

Another post that is ripped to shreds in the comment section. Can she please turn them off??

That’s exactly what I thought would happen. Britney gets into a mental health facility and everything she does after that is crazy. Other celebs would get praised but Britney gets called a psycho for breathing.
                                        Don't get fooled by the comments though, I've noticed she's been gaining new followers faster since she started posting again and has now hit 22million on Instagram.
                                        Last edited by MrLeonix; Fri June 14th, 2019, 13:05.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I wanna go is actually one of my favourite songs and videos from Brit Brit. I'm not even ashamed. She looks like she's having fun for the first time in ages. I hate the hate the song gets
                                            Love you like a love song!

Comment

Wow I'm very disappointed on her team. It's really sad that she truly has such a nasty team completely against her, they clearly don't have the best interests on Britney and even her mother is confirming this.

. . . But they are so stupid and d*mb that every dishonest thing they do comes out to light and everyone always end up finding out about the horrible things they do, they even s*ck at being bad

Comment

Don't get fooled by the comments though, I've noticed she's been gaining new followers faster since she started posting again and has now hit 22million on Instagram.
                                                Yea she is growing on the internet again
                                                Forever Young

Comment

Wow I'm very disappointed on her team. It's really sad that she truly has such a nasty team completely against her, they clearly don't have the best interests on Britney and even her mother is confirming this.

. . . But they are so stupid and d*mb that every dishonest thing they do comes out to light and everyone always end up finding out about the horrible things they do, they even s*ck at being bad
                                                  Omg did her mother actually say this?
                                                  Forever Young

Comment

• I can't believe all this about her team. It's crazy if it's true
                                                    Love you like a love song!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X