No announcement yet.

Britney Spears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 years ago today, "Oops! I Did It Again: The Best of Britney Spears" was released.

The most random release ever but the cover is beautiful. Also I always thought it sounds kind of cohesive for some weird reason.
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Is that cr*p even official?
      Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyonc้ . Soda Stereo

Comment

• I don't like FF photoshoots.She isn't look like herself.She look like a clothing model and one of the pictures in that era is overly used in here so i really hate it

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
          Is that cr*p even official?
          No idea. I bought 7 copies of it anyway and I oop-

Originally posted by Choley View Post
          I don't like FF photoshoots.She isn't look like herself.She look like a clothing model and one of the pictures in that era is overly used in here so i really hate it
          Another unpopular opinion from me but the FF photoshoot is one of my favorites. Some of my favorite pictures come from that photoshopped and she looked stunning. I love her hair.

But she does look bored in some pictures that’s true.
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• "Blackout" had (IMO) the best photoshoot.
            Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyonc้ . Soda Stereo

Comment

• 8 years ago today, Britney kicked off the Femme Fatale Tour in Sacramento.

An amazing show. Imagine 2004ney doing this show omg the serve.

Comment

• Please let's just not talk about that.

There are 4 things that Britney Spears did that should never be discussed EVER again in this or any other lifetime and those are:

- Chaotic DVD
                - FF Tour
                - Judging X Factor
                - Britney Jean

--

I have amnesia , I don't remember any of that

Comment

• Omg we-

I love Chaotic and the FF Tour.

Comment

• Originally posted by mattsky View Post
                    A great single. So underrated here.
                    +1
                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Anyway, Rihanna who? Ms. Britney Spears is the only designer legend we claim.

Comment

• Time for a new era sis
                        Forever Young

Comment

• No caption lmao the shade

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                            No caption lmao the shade

Comment

• 6 years of "Ooh La La".

Comment

• "Ooh La La" was her useless kindergarden bop of this decade but at least it was meant for a kids movie and not for a studio album

Anyways .. Ooh La La >>>>> Britney Jean & Pretty Girls

Comment

• I can’t at the screens always distracting her.

Comment

• She needed to check if she was looking right and skinny

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Yayy she's going to lose that few exra weight she gained in these last few months.

Comment

• I love her self awareness & the fact that she’s not gonna let herself go like some of her peers. Skinny always wins. She won’t stop until she’s back to her 2016 body I think.

Comment

• Skinny all the way, I just want her to go back to her 2016 shape

Keep working out Britney, you can do it!

Comment

• She still looks sexy atm
                                              Forever Young

Comment

• The Chaotic dvd the UK version new and sealed goes for big money on Ebay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                                                  She still looks sexy atm
                                                  !!!

We just got to get our girl away from that black eye make up ugh wtf I'm over it.
                                                  Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
                                                    !!!

We just got to get our girl away from that black eye make up ugh wtf I'm over it.
                                                    !!!! That’s the main issue I’ve had with her aesthetically this decade.
                                                    Originally posted by beredy

When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT, GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X