No announcement yet.

Britney Spears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madonna + Britney I hope that's true! That will be a smash.

I'm so excited for this album. Hopefully it's more like Blackout and less like Circus. And hopefully she actually promoted the album this time around.

Comment

• Reports seem to be conflicting a bit on when we will actually see it, but it seems a good bet Britney Spears will release a new studio album toward summer of 2010.

A week and a half ago Digital Spy reported that Jive Records had confirmed a May 2010 target date for the next Britney Spears collection.

Two days ago Australian fan site GimmeBritney reported being given word that the next album would appear in stores in June. Among the names tossed around as working on the project are Rodney "DarkChild" Jerkins, Sean Garrett, David Guetta, Danja, and Fernando Garibay.

Britney Spears is in the midst of one of the hottest streaks of her career. She has released six top 40 pop singles in the last two years including two #1s, "Womanizer" and "3."
      TAPOUT or BLACKOUT...

Comment

• IMO I see her releasing the album in September or October (IMO)

Comment

• david guetta?? well the list isn't that bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by jpguy
            IMO I see her releasing the album in September or October (IMO)
            Same here, push backs are becoming the usual thing now in music days.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackNLatin
              Originally posted by jpguy
              Pushback?
              You owe it to yourself. Set the world on fire.

Comment

Originally posted by jpguy
                Push backs only happen if the lead singles are flopping/underperforming. This won't get a pushback.

Comment

• Why are we mentioning pushbacks & Britney, the two do not go together.

Comment

• Originally posted by t_dot
                    Why are we mentioning pushbacks & Britney, the two do not go together.
                    Agreed. Definitely no chance of that ever happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by britneyfan09
                      Originally posted by t_dot
                      Why are we mentioning pushbacks & Britney, the two do not go together.
                      Agreed. Definitely no chance of that ever happening.
                      OHHH!! i was a little afraid from music being handle in 2009.

Comment

• Spears To Record New Album
                        Britney Spears has no intention of easing up her unrelenting work schedule - she's set to record a new album as soon as her Circus world tour ends.

The Toxic superstar bounced back from a tough 2008 by releasing her fifth number one album, Circus, last November and heading out on a world trek in March this year.

But despite almost 12 months of grueling concerts, Spears isn't taking time off after her final show in Adelaide, Australia on Sunday- she plans to hit the recording studio after Christmas.

The new album is a slated for a June 2010 release.
                        SOURCE

Comment

• ^

Yay! It is 100% official now!
                          Madonna Addict

Comment

• Wasn't there some rumour that David Guetta will only produce for artists if they agree to appear on his albums as well? I suppose there may be a Britney track on the follow-up to 'One Love' perhaps *scratches chin in thought*
                            Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

• one of Britney's reps I forget who it was said to expect Britney's sound to surprise people, so hear's to hoping she does a 80% Bassy Urban album. She tried to go the urban route with "Im a Slave 4 U" and "Boys" on the Britney. album and she's probably feeling like that period again.

Besides, one of her demo's leaked with a Lil Wayne verse called Bad Girl (probably meant to be Dirty Girl) about a month or 2 ago and I think thats the sound their going for, Britney over banging bass booming beats.
                              see, men come a dime-a-dozen so it don't mean nuttin' to me. i aint even worried 'bout u homie cause theirs plenty more fish in the sea.

Comment

• sounds kewl cannot wait

Darkchild

Comment

• Sneakpeek of Britney's ELLE photoshoot:

http://i47.tinypic.com/124dla8.jpg
                                  They call it the Church of Hot Addiction

Comment

• Originally posted by volver
                                    Sneakpeek of Britney's ELLE photoshoot:

http://i47.tinypic.com/124dla8.jpg
                                    I can't wait to see the HQ I'm glad to see she back happy again.

Comment

david guetta?? well the list isn't that bad.
                                      What's wrong with David Guetta? He's an excellent producer and makes very catchy songs
                                      You're like a bad penny =)

Comment

• Originally posted by jonasmileynlt
                                        Originally posted by BlackNLatin
                                        david guetta?? well the list isn't that bad.
                                        What's wrong with David Guetta? He's an excellent producer and makes very catchy songs
                                        I personal do not like his production.

Comment

• This month's ELLE is a double cover, one side is Britney and the other is Lady Gaga.

Comment

• GaGa is the image of Madonna

Britney's nice too.

Comment

• Omg Gaga looks like brit.

I think Brit looks sexier than ever now that she has shed the girl next door thing
                                              Forever Young

Comment

• Happy Birthday Britney!

Comment

• i want some experimental tracks like "unusual you" and "breathe on me" on her next album
                                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Happy B'day Britnye
                                                    Her boys are so cute on the Elle cover
                                                    They call it the Church of Hot Addiction

Comment

Working...
                                                    X