X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queen!

Comment

• 100 million views

Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
      Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
        100 million views

Iconic
        Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
        'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

• Pepsi should upload a high quality version. It's almost twenty years since this aired.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
            Pepsi should upload a high quality version. It's almost twenty years since this aired.
            It's been like 14 years not 20 though.
            Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
            Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• It was released at the end of 2003. So 16 years

Comment

• A year ago today I saw my Queen live for the first time ever. The best night of my life.
                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                  A year ago today I saw my Queen live for the first time ever. The best night of my life.
                  I seen her in Vegas 2 years ago. 3rd time seeing her and probably the best. Was watching videos from it the other day. She is like no other!!

Comment

A year ago today I saw my Queen live for the first time ever. The best night of my life.
                    Happy anniversary! She must have given you all kinds of life
                    She's got a cute little voice but she doesn't really have any fans...none that can fight....

Comment

Did you go to M&G too?

Comment

• Love this
                        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• 19 years of this classic!

Comment

• Yay, happy 19th anniversary to "Lucky", one of Britney's golden and global early days hits.

Comment

• We stan a stan!

Comment

• Because UKMix is starting to stan AJay and because this was in my recommended videos today: Throwback to her only Knee reaction.

Comment

Because UKMix is starting to stan AJay and because this was in my recommended videos today: Throwback to her only Knee reaction.

She really loved "Glory"

Can't blame her though, it's a cool album

Comment

• I love how she kept pointing out that the album is basically 99% about sex

Comment

• Well she is right
                                      Forever Young

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• A year ago today, I saw the Queen in Mönchengladbach. What a night. She slayed me even more than she did in Berlin. It was amazing to see her twice within a week.

Comment

• I can’t stand her

Comment

• They are seriously using a picture from 2013 omg...

Comment

• Im guessing its not unisex because...

Comment

• I have the unisex one. Its defo not unisex. Its very girly

Comment

• Great name for the new spray.
                                                    Now we just need new music, please.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X