No announcement yet.

Britney Spears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some fans really only stan her when she looks like real-life Barbie...

I‘ve been seeing some posts saying she has to lose the weight or fans have been calling her 'Hugeney' and act like that’s the first time she dressed messy.
    That’s also the mentality of FF era haters.

Honestly, if you want a blonde girl whose makeup and hair is perfect all the time, who weighs 0.2 pounds and who‘s dressing perfect every day...go buy yourself a Barbie doll. Then you can control what someone wears and how someone looks and she won’t gain any weight like human beings do. Or become a stylist to give free rein to your control obsession.
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• I got a headache from so much wrongness on this page. Just wow.
      I have received many gifts from God,
      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Consider my posts a little meltdown I had and my way to deal with it.

I guess I'm mad about it out of frustration, she was looking so good and pretty and being so happy and then they forced her to enter that facility (a very questioned decission that was serious enough to end up with the court opening a legal investigation - currently under investigation) which resulted in her show being cancelled, her career put on hold, with legal problems, with new meds on her body and with her weight and shape she had worked so much in the last years ruined because of it. That's why I'm rejecting her current looks so much because I know this is not what she wanted and those looks are the results of what happened earlier this year.

People are really naive to think this is Britney just not paying attention to her body and being a "no body shaming" pro by gaining weight when in reality she was just screwed up with those meds she didn't want to and when we know she had been obsessed with fitness since 2016 and she's probably hating the way she looks now.
        Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
        Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• #Skinny Legend culture is toxic
          She's got a cute little voice but she doesn't really have any fans...none that can fight....

Comment

• Someone should stop and think that while Britney was skinny and easy on their eyes, maybe she was forced to look like that, stressed... We still have no idea what actually went on behind the scenes.

And it isn't a coincidence that whenever she gets a little bit more free she gains a bit weight. Maybe she just doesn't give a f* about being skinny so some random dude online could give her an approval to release new music because it fits with his idea of how she should look when she releases music. Some people...

That being said she looks normal.
            I have received many gifts from God,

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by NormiMalone View Post
                #Skinny Legend culture is toxic
                Especially since she is not even big she might have a few more pounds on than she used to but still has a better body than 90% of 40 year olds. Let her eat and breath, she could maybe choose more flattering clothes but that's it. Judging by her instagram she also seems to feel the pressure to lose weight and prove she is not fat and doing exercise, so fans shouldn't harass her for it when she clearly feels not comfortable with it.
                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                  Especially since she is not even big she might have a few more pounds on than she used to but still has a better body than 90% of 40 year olds. Let her eat and breath, she could maybe choose more flattering clothes but that's it. Judging by her instagram she also seems to feel the pressure to lose weight and prove she is not fat and doing exercise, so fans shouldn't harass her for it when she clearly feels not comfortable with it.
                  Right? The nonsense of it all. She has been more fit than most wish they were most of the time and when she wasn't she was going through stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
                    The shade
                    I wasn't shading at all.
                    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                      Her fashion is not what I have an issue with, it's her weight what I can't stand.

I know it's because of those new meds that her body changed and that's exactly the reason It pisses me off how she looks, I know she didn't even want to go to that institute earlier this year to begin with.

I can't be hypocrite, I've never liked weight gain on people in general. It doesn't mean of course that I won't be rational or won't support her but I hope she gets her shape back eventually. I hope she doesn't release any type of music until she looks good again.
                      Just WOW at how wrong this post is!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
                        Just WOW at how wrong this post is!
                        Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
                        'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

• Guys stop trying!

I'm basically Britney's leader in this site. You won't succeed if you try to make me seem like a Britney villain or something (that's ridiculous), if there's someone who earned the right to say anything about Britney is me.

Deal with it.
                          Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                          Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• I have received many gifts from God,

Comment

• D
                              Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                              Guys stop trying!

I'm basically Britney's leader in this site. You won't succeed if you try to make me seem like a Britney villain or something (that's ridiculous), if there's someone who earned the right to say anything about Britney is me.

Deal with it.
                              No one is making you seem like a villain, you are doing that to yourself with your horrible and shallow comments.

Comment

• Sorry not sorry

Comment

• "Britney's leader"....

The delusion and narcissism.
                                  "You know I got the sauce, you know I'm saucy"

Comment

• I bet the good sis Leonix is in charge of her conservatorship too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                      I bet the good sis Leonix is in charge of her conservatorship too.
                                      Lol

. . But honestly I would actually do a better job either as her manager, her publicist or her A&R guy. I feel like I could do a better job than the current people in her team.

Larry Rudolph did great job decades ago but nowadays he can go and f*ck himself.

Comment

• OMG so a while back I ordered the In The Zone vinyl from Urban Outfitters.
                                        Sometime in August I received an email that it finally shipped, but then I got a tracking code that didn't work.

When I contacted Urban Outfitters, they told me that they didn't know where my package was and deemed it as lost. They said that I could officially report it as lost and request a refund. I couldn't get a new shipping of the vinyl because it was sold out. I was so f*cking angry and sad... In The Zone is my absolute favorite Britney album.

But then today I found a note from the postal service in the mailbox. It said there was a package I needed to pick up. I had no idea what it was until I saw the box with Urban Outfitters on the white printed label. I literally wanted to jump into the air out of excitement, but I managed to somehow contain my happiness.

Anyway, here it is:

And this is now my Britney vinyl collection:

I'm so happy!!

"You know I got the sauce, you know I'm saucy"

Comment

• It looks awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                                            Lol

. . But honestly I would actually do a better job either as her manager, her publicist or her A&R guy. I feel like I could do a better job than the current people in her team.

Larry Rudolph did great job decades ago but nowadays he can go and f*ck himself.
                                            You'd punch the donut and Starbucks drink out of her hands and have her do a few more situps. Career saved

Comment

• Britney Spears' Father Under Investigation for Child Abuse for Allegedly Abusing Singer's Son

Britney Spears' father is currently under investigation for allegations of child abuse after allegedly getting into a physical altercation with her 13-year-old son.

Law enforcement sources tell The Blast, Kevin Federline walked into a sheriff's station last Sunday and filed a police report against Jamie Spears, alleging battery on his minor son.

We're told Federline accused Jamie of abusing he and Britney's 13-year-old son, Sean, after an incident that occurred the day before while Britney had custody of the former couple's two boys.

Law enforcement sources would not be specific on the alleged injury, because it related to a minor, but tell us the report states the child was "abused" by Jamie at some point during the singer's time with the kids.

After the incident, we're told Britney removed the kids away from Jamie and brought them back to her home. Federline was called later to pick them up and the boys stayed the evening with their father.

Per their custody agreement, while Britney has time with the children, her father serves as a court-appointed monitor.

We're told investigators have since interviewed all parties involved, and in the last 48 hours have submitted the case to Ventura County District Attorney's Office for charging consideration.

If Jamie is charged, we're told the crime will more than likely be considered a misdemeanor.

We're told the exact statute related to the abuse allegation has to do with "inflicting unjustifiable physical pain on a child."

Jamie Spears has had a turbulent relationship with Kevin Federline recently, especially after the two duked it out in court over an increase in child support for the former DJ as he took over the majority of custody while Britney dealt with mental health issues.

In the end, Federline came out on top with a big increase in support, but clearly things are still not good between K-Fed and Britney's dad.

We reached out to Jamie Spears for comment.
                                              https://theblast.com/c/britney-spear...on-child-abuse

Can they finally lock that psychopath up?
                                              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• [MENTION=25744]Noahh[/MENTION]
                                                Incredible pics. The vinyls look so good! I just got the Glory one... A pity you didn't get the "...Baby One More Time" one but I'm glad your package didn't get lost!!!

-------------

The new reports are shocking! I don't know what did happen but I'm happy that Britney handled the situation in a mature way and get the children away from Jamie and handed them over to Kevin and that he went to the police.
                                                I hope that Sean Preston is alright!
                                                Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• Britney Spears Radio Silent on Social Media After Alleged Abuse Between Her Father & Son
                                                  https://theblast.com/c/britney-spear...se-allegations

Britney Spears All Smiles With Sons Weeks Before Her Dad's Alleged Child Abuse
                                                  https://theblast.com/c/britney-spear...ed-child-abuse

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

Working...
                                                    X