Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JAMIE SPEARS ASKS TO STEP DOWN AS CONSERVATOR
    ... At Least Temporarily

Jamie Spears wants out as his daughter's conservator, at least through January 20, 2020.

According to new legal docs obtained by TMZ, Jamie is asking "to temporarily relinquish the powers of conservatorship ... due to personal health reasons."

Jamie wants a temporary conservator ... Jodi Montgomery, whom he describes as Britney's care manager over the last year ... who he says has the ability to take on the responsibilities.

As we reported, Jamie's team believed Kevin Federline and/or Lynne Spears might try and challenge his conservatorship, in the wake of the criminal investigation regarding Jamie's confrontation with Britney's 13-year-old son, Sean.

According to the docs, Jamie is asking the judge to give Montgomery the same powers he has, which includes --

1. The power to restrict or limit visitors by any means.

2. The power to retain caretakers and security for Britney on a 24-hour basis.

3. The power to prosecute civil harassment restraining orders.

4. The power to communicate with expert medical personnel regarding Britney and to have full access to her medical and psychiatric records.

Montgomery has already consented to act as the temporary conservator.

Jamie wants a hearing expedited to next Monday. He also indicated Britney is "able but unwilling" to attend the hearing. He also says she does not want to contest the proceeding and does not object to temporarily appointing Montgomery as conservator.

Jamie has battled intestinal issues for nearly a year and was in serious condition late last year. His colon had ruptured and he underwent multiple surgeries.
    https://www.tmz.com/2019/09/06/jamie...hip-step-down/
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Is he going to keep pushing his heath cr*p narrative??. He didn't seem sick enough when he was being violent with his grandson.

This douchebag accused of child abuse is just a narcissist, he knows he screwed big time and that sooner or later a judge would remove him out of that conservatorship so he's now like "I quit before someone else fires me".

This bitch is done. He won't get anything back in January, not with child abuse accusations and a restraining order against Britney's sons.
      Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
      Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• MOM SAYS, NOT SO FAST, JAMIE
        ... I'll Be In Court

Jamie Spears wants a judge to let him take a breather for a few months as Britney's conservator and put one of his people in his place -- temporarily -- but we've learned Britney's mom appears to have different ideas ... TMZ has learned.

Lynne's lawyer, Gladstone Jones, tells us he and Lynne will be in court next week for Jamie's hearing. Gladstone will not say if they will challenge Jamie, but it's not hard to read the tea leaves.

Lynne was on board with the "Free Britney" social media campaign against Jamie earlier this year -- that escalated into real-life protests, and even celeb shout-outs onstage. Some people online accused Jamie of forcing Britney into a mental health facility against her will. BTW ... that didn't happen -- it would be a crime for a facility to allow that, and Britney was coming and going as she wished during her stay.

Nevertheless ... as we reported, Lynne asked the judge in the conservatorship case to involve her in the process -- especially with respect to medical issues. She also reconnected with Britney and stayed at her home during the whole social media campaign.

Jones would not say if Lynne will challenge Jamie's latest move, and even ask the judge to appoint her conservator. If that were to happen, Lynne would almost certainly have to move from her home in Louisiana to SoCal. It's a 24/7 job.

TMZ broke the story ... Jamie is asking the judge to let him step down as conservator while he deals with medical issues. He wants to resume as conservator next January. One thing he's not saying in his legal docs -- he's been temporarily barred from having any contact with Britney's kids after an altercation with 13-year-old Sean. Police are investigating.
        https://www.tmz.com/2019/09/06/britn...mie-challenge/
        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by Bazmedia View Post
          As its speculation, not even a whiff of this was reported in the UK. Wow so Fitneys back..
          Obviously, it seems like this is just another one of those TMZ gimmicks to sell stories about Britney. The conservatory issue is so ten years ago.

I think she's just fine, she's obviously not going to go out of her way to clarify all these things.

Comment

• Oooooh my god

Comment

• I want a new album soon! She looks amazing!

Comment

• | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Gorgeous Queen

Comment

• She looks so much better on those then the ones before. And all that just because of a hair colour ^^
                    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• DOCTOR DIES SUDDENLY ...
                      As Conervatorship Case Heats Up

The doctor who was responsible for Britney Spears' medical treatment died suddenly, just weeks before the judge in her conservatorship case will receive a report focusing on whether she was receiving appropriate treatment.

Dr. Timothy Benson died in Santa Monica, CA on August 24. The cause of death has not been disclosed, but sources tell us the 48-year-old psychiatrist died from an aneurysm.

The timing is significant. Sources connected to Britney tell TMZ the judge will receive a report within the next 10 days from a court-appointed evaluator who has spent more than 3 months determining if her medical and other care was appropriate.

Our sources say, during a hearing last spring, questions were raised about Britney's medical care. It's no secret ... Britney's mom, Lynne, has been critical of Jamie Spears handling of the conservatorship and the medical care her daughter has been getting. The questions revolved around the medications Britney was receiving for her serious mental health issues.

The evaluation was ordered after questions were raised over Britney entering a mental health facility earlier this year. Sources connected to Jamie claim the medicine she was taking had lost its efficacy, and doctors were struggling to find a new combination. But, others say they were baffled by what they felt was a sudden turn -- they say Britney was going full steam ahead with a new show, and then suddenly became all but incapacitated.

Some have questioned Dr. Benson's expertise in treating serious mental health issues. He developed a name for himself working with NBA and NFL teams inspiring athletes to achieve success. He's a board-certified psychiatrist, but we're told some people in Britney's life felt she needed someone who worked full-time on serious mental health issues.

The evaluator's report is just one issue facing the judge. As we reported, Jamie has filed papers and will appear in court Monday asking a judge to temporarily relieve him of conservatorship duties until January, and put her case manager, Jodi Montgomery, in the conservator's role during the iterum.

Jamie says he's ill and can't perform the duties, but there's a bigger issue. He's prohibited from having any contact with Britney's kids after allegedly putting his hands on 13-year-old Sean. Kevin Federline filed a police report and cops are investigating.

It seems improbable Jamie could be Britney's conservator until the case is resolved, since the conservator is ultimately responsible for the welfare of the children and that's hard to do when you can't interact with them.

Our sources say Monday's hearing should be non-eventful. We're told there's no real objection to Montgomery stepping in for the short term. But, depending on the evaluator's report and the way the assault investigation goes ... Jamie's long-term prospect for staying conservator is up in the air.
                      https://www.tmz.com/2019/09/09/britn...imothy-benson/

Wtf creepy

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Can't wait for Britney to come back! I watched the VMAs and the pop stars today just can't compare. She used to put on a show like no other. I think they are banking on Miley as the placeholder for VMA royalty, but after pop/rock/dance Gaga, there wasn't anyone up to carry on that legacy.

Comment

• This is not the time to release any music or album. The woman is drowing in a bunch of legal problems, court sessions every month, a dramatic medication treatment, bad news and drama about her family every week, completely out of shape while facing an ongoing investigation by the court of LA and probably stressed out with a reduced custody of her children due to what her father did.

Anyone expecting her to drop music or an album right now is completely disassociated / out of touch with reality.
                            Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                            Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• True. We will have to wait a long time for new music. Autumn 2020 at the earliest and even that is very unlikely.

Comment

• https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/115824638.html

Comment

• ....meanwhile Britney is chilling in Hawaii...again.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...akes-over.html

Comment

• When I saw this article I could swear those photos were taken from 2007 she looks so happy and natural Britney

Comment

• She's such an icon, we have to stan her leaving to Hawaii in such a turbulent time.
                                      Imagine being one of those people at the beach and not realising you're in the presence of the queen

Comment

• BLACKOUTNEY???

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

Comment

• She looks brilliant at the moment
                                              Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
                                              'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                                                This is not the time to release any music or album. The woman is drowing in a bunch of legal problems, court sessions every month, a dramatic medication treatment, bad news and drama about her family every week, completely out of shape while facing an ongoing investigation by the court of LA and probably stressed out with a reduced custody of her children due to what her father did.

Anyone expecting her to drop music or an album right now is completely disassociated / out of touch with reality.
                                                As if she was always at her happiest when she was releasing music? LOL! her biggest fans claim that she had it the hardest among all pop stars, yes, I get the paparazzi thing but she was able to benefit from it too.

I know what I want as a fan, and as if it's a serious plea of some sort. Of course if she's not in her mind again, she can choose not to do so.

I'm not a relative who knows the ins and outs of her life for me to judge whatever is happening because I don't know the truth. I am also not like other fans who claim to know the inside scoop. My comment was because I am a fan and not a fan who is obsessed with the gossip and all.
                                                Last edited by GetBack; Sat September 14, 2019, 04:12.

Comment

• Such a sad post

Comment

• Edit

Comment

Working...
                                                    X