• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
    "I Feel So Free With You" leaked.

Glad this was scrapped.

Her voice is too layered and pitched.

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Ultimate Britney Spears fan experience to open in Los Angeles

Wanna get in the zone?
        On Wednesday, it was announced the ultimate Britney Spears fan experience is coming to Los Angeles in January 2020. The Zone, a pop-up and retail shop, will celebrate the iconic career of the pop legend and immerse diehards in the life and legacy of the OG dancing, lip-synching, super-low-rise-jean-wearing pop star.

“As devoted Britney fans, we created The Zone as a thank you for the years of joy she has brought to all of our lives,” Jeff Delson, lead producer for The Zone and CEO of Black Sky Creative, the production company behind the experience, said in a statement. “Britney loves her fans more than anything. Nothing, absolutely nothing, compares to The Zone. The scale of the venue, the breakthrough technologies, the fashion, the surprises, the special access we were given, and the sheer fun of it all will truly blow people away. As it should be for the Princess of Pop.”

The Zone is bursting with Instagramable moments with 10 rooms of exhibits based on Spears’ most memorable music videos — think high school and Mars — and a custom commercial airline attraction à la “Toxic.” Then there’s the “Circus”-inspired features, like a 40-foot tightrope photo walk, a live ringmaster, and a tarot card reader. Plus, plenty of fun memorabilia and signature items throughout the venue.
        Tickets for the pop-up event will be available starting available November 1 at 2 p.m. ET here. Get it get it, get it get it (oh)…
        https://ew.com/music/2019/10/30/brit...mpression=true
        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• I like the idea of a pop up experience. Also Its clearly going to be the circus vinyl
          Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
          'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

• Love aliceney
            https://www.instagram.com/p/B4VpfT8g...d=los4no7jm4wn

Comment

• A new Britney documentary airs on UK TV channel Five tomorrow night at 9pm. Its called Britney Spears - Breaking Point. Its charts Britney's meltdown and all the press etc during 2007/08.

Comment

• "Perfume" was released 6 years ago today.

Underrated gem. The lyrics, the vocals...beautiful. :,) Hating on it simply because it’s from BJ is not a personality trait.

The video is boring as hell but she looks pretty in it.
                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• I personally like Perfume! And the video is not even as bad as some fans make it out to be. I mean, it’s a ballad, you can’t expect it to have a killer video like Toxic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzolorenzo View Post
                    I personally like Perfume! And the video is not even as bad as some fans make it out to be. I mean, it’s a ballad, you can’t expect it to have a killer video like Toxic.
                    Agree completely

Comment

• It's still a better video than Radar

Comment

• I still like “Perfume”. She definitely released the right songs as singles of this awful album. Hopefully “Perfume” is eligible for Gold certification in America soon.

Comment

• Just pre-ordered it.
                          Last edited by JeremySpears; Tue November 5, 2019, 16:06.

Comment

• I pre-ordered it too!
                            And yesterday I received my Blackout vinyl.

"You know I got the sauce, you know I'm saucy"

Comment

• 18 years ago today, Britney‘s iconic third studio album "Britney" was released.

A masterpiece and definitely a turning point in her career and life. While this is still a pop album overall people forget about the fact that she actually experimented quite a bit on this album. Not as much as she did on ITZ but still.

The music videos are all iconic, the DWAD Tour was huge, all the singles were global hits, the promo was everything and she killed every promo performance, this era or the ITZ era was her beauty peak and "I‘m a Slave 4 U" is the best song of all time.

PS: "I Run Away" deserved to be much more than just a bonus track since it’s one of her best ballads.

Comment

• I love this album! It’s in my trinity ❤️

Comment

• I Run Away deserved Not a girl's place!!!

Comment

• My favorite Britney album. I love every song. I rather have Im Not a Girl then I Run Away. Im glad the bonus tracks are bonus tracks. Bombastic Love remains one of my favorite songs ever.

Comment

• ^^You are right! I Run Away deserves! Honestly I feel like every song on this album could’ve been a single at one point.

Comment

• I'm kind of sad that Urban Outfitters didn't choose to release the Deluxe version of Circus on vinyl.
                                        Some of the best tracks are on the Deluxe version.
                                        I would've preferred to have Amnesia and Phonography on the vinyl instead of Radar for the second time.

Also, if they choose to release Femme Fatale on vinyl... some of the best tracks are on the deluxe as well.

Oh well, I'm glad that her album are getting a vinyl release.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh View Post
                                          I'm kind of sad that Urban Outfitters didn't choose to release the Deluxe version of Circus on vinyl.
                                          Some of the best tracks are on the Deluxe version.
                                          I would've preferred to have Amnesia and Phonography on the vinyl instead of Radar for the second time.

Also, if they choose to release Femme Fatale on vinyl... some of the best tracks are on the deluxe as well.

Oh well, I'm glad that her album are getting a vinyl release.
                                          I guess there is not enough space on a vinyl...

Comment

• Originally posted by SCHoli View Post
                                            I guess there is not enough space on a vinyl...
                                            The runtime of the regular edition is just about the maximum you can fit on a vinyl before you compromise audio quality a lot. They would definitely need another LP to fit bonus tracks.
                                            I have received many gifts from God,
                                            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• But that shouldn't be a problem.
                                              Urban Outfitters releases double LP's for a lot of albums.
                                              I guess they just don't do deluxe editions.

Comment

• ^Rarely deluxe versions get a vinyl treatment anyway.
                                                I have received many gifts from God,
                                                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• "Greatest Hits: My Prerogative" turns 15 today.

Loooove the album cover, "My Prerogative" is in my top 5 and "(I've Just Begun) Having My Fun" is a masterpiece that deserved more.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

Working...
                                                    X