Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Britney Spears

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 16 years ago today, Britney did the impossible and released the best album of all time: "In the Zone".



    Honestly NOTHING can touch this album in my opinion. Give me the Bible in audiobook form and I’ll say it‘s trash compared to this. I don’t dislike a single track.

    Imagine having legendary singles like "Toxic", "Everytime" and "Me Against the Music" AND flawless, gorgeous, timeless, incredible, showstopping album tracks like "Breathe On Me" and "Touch of My Hand" on one album.

    And the era was so good too. The promo, her looks, the videos, the iconic tour...ugh RIP 2000sney.

    I‘m still talking about BOM not being a single in therapy...
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

    Comment


    • My favorite Britney’s album! I just love it to me it’s even better than Blackout!

      Comment


      • Also my favourite Britney album. I waited in line in winter over night to get tickets to the onyx Hotel tour. It was freezing. However i met my now best friend in that line
        Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
        'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

        Comment


        • Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
          Also my favourite Britney album. I waited in line in winter over night to get tickets to the onyx Hotel tour. It was freezing. However i met my now best friend in that line
          That’s so cool! I wish I could’ve lived Britney’s prime... I was born in 2000

          Comment


          • The Best Albums of the 2010s: Britney Spears’ ‘Glory’

            Glory is, by far, Britney Spears’ most adventurous album. After several career missteps (including 2013’s lackluster Britney Jean), Glory opened a new chapter for Spears where she exerted more control over her sound and unlatched herself from solely trafficking in predictably high BPMs and syrupy ballads for possible hits. Instead, she delivered a wickedly diverse set of songs that stretched her vocal abilities and showed her finally having fun on an album as Burlesque Britney (“Private Show”), Ballsy Britney (“Liar”) and even Buenos Aires Britney (“No Seas Cortes”) characters. Glory challenged whom we thought Britney Spears, the singer and performer, should be and proved that, thankfully, she’s still artistically curious and determined not to let her best days fall behind her.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Enzolorenzo View Post
              That’s so cool! I wish I could’ve lived Britney’s prime... I was born in 2000
              And I hate you now only kidding. I was born 86
              Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
              'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Enzolorenzo View Post
                That’s so cool! I wish I could’ve lived Britney’s prime... I was born in 2000
                Omg me too! 2000s Knee stans for the win
                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Enzolorenzo View Post
                  I personally like Perfume! And the video is not even as bad as some fans make it out to be. I mean, it’s a ballad, you can’t expect it to have a killer video like Toxic.
                  I really like Perfume too. But I don't see why a ballad can't have a killer video.
                  Just to name a few ballad killer videos:
                  Rush Rush / Paula Abdul
                  We Belong Together / Mariah Carey
                  Immortality / Celine Dion
                  Giving Him Something He Can Feel / En Vogue
                  Let's Wait Awhile / Janet Jackson
                  Where Do Broken Hearts Go / Whitney Houston
                  True Colors / Cyndi Lauper
                  Oh Father / Madonna
                  Rain / Madonna
                  Take A Bow / Madonna
                  Ghosttown / Madonna
                  My most streamed artists: 1. Mariah 2. Madonna 3. Debbie Gibson 4. Céline Dion 5. Lara Fabian 6. Kylie 7. Whitney 8. Meghan Trainor 9. Ariana Grande 10. Tina Arena 11. Sam Smith 12. Janet Jackson

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                    And I hate you now only kidding. I was born 86
                    I think they should be jealous of us. I mean, they missed all the prime times of the likes of Mariah, Celine, Britney, Christina, etc.
                    My most streamed artists: 1. Mariah 2. Madonna 3. Debbie Gibson 4. Céline Dion 5. Lara Fabian 6. Kylie 7. Whitney 8. Meghan Trainor 9. Ariana Grande 10. Tina Arena 11. Sam Smith 12. Janet Jackson

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                      I really like Perfume too. But I don't see why a ballad can't have a killer video.
                      Just to name a few ballad killer videos:
                      Rush Rush / Paula Abdul
                      We Belong Together / Mariah Carey
                      Immortality / Celine Dion
                      Giving Him Something He Can Feel / En Vogue
                      Let's Wait Awhile / Janet Jackson
                      Where Do Broken Hearts Go / Whitney Houston
                      True Colors / Cyndi Lauper
                      Oh Father / Madonna
                      Rain / Madonna
                      Take A Bow / Madonna
                      Ghosttown / Madonna
                      Britney's "Everytime" too. You're right, though.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by RayRay View Post
                        I think they should be jealous of us. I mean, they missed all the prime times of the likes of Mariah, Celine, Britney, Christina, etc.
                        Very very true. We should be teaching the kids
                        Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
                        'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

                        Comment


                        • Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

                          Comment


                          • So he argument between Britney and Jamie Lynn is over? Some month ago they didn‘t follow each other on Instagram but now they do again.

                            Comment


                            • Britney Spears - Oops! I Did It Again (2000)
                              My rate : S (Masterpiece)

                              Top 5 songs :
                              1. Lucky
                              2. Girl In The Mirror
                              3. Oops! I Did It Again
                              4. Dear Diary
                              5. Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know

                              "Lucky" is my favourite Britney song, eternal all-time favourite with impressive 8 weeks on the top of my chart and also my favourite single from 2000 year.

                              "If You Seek Amy" will repeat this result and was my favourite single from 2009 year (full top 100 is available in personal charts section).
                              Last edited by LastDreamer; Wed November 13, 2019, 07:41.
                              In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

                              Comment


                              • 19 years of "Stronger".



                                I love love love love loooove this song. It’s in my top 5. It deserved to be #1 for a year for that video alone. Lyrically it’s also one of her best imo.
                                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by britneyfan09 View Post





                                  ARE YOU READY TO WORK?
                                  Omg I thought it was new post

                                  Comment


                                  • Comment


                                    • My most played Britney songs (November 2015 - November 2019):

                                      01. Gimme More (Paul Oakenfold Radio Mix)
                                      02. Everytime
                                      03. Circus (Twister Rave Remix)
                                      04. Born To Make You Happy
                                      05. (You Drive Me) Crazy - The Stop Remix!
                                      06. Perfume
                                      07. Just Like Me
                                      08. My Prerogative
                                      09. Stronger
                                      10. Hold It Against Me
                                      My most streamed artists: 1. Mariah 2. Madonna 3. Debbie Gibson 4. Céline Dion 5. Lara Fabian 6. Kylie 7. Whitney 8. Meghan Trainor 9. Ariana Grande 10. Tina Arena 11. Sam Smith 12. Janet Jackson

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                        16 years ago today, Britney did the impossible and released the best album of all time: "In the Zone".



                                        Honestly NOTHING can touch this album in my opinion. Give me the Bible in audiobook form and I’ll say it‘s trash compared to this. I don’t dislike a single track.

                                        Imagine having legendary singles like "Toxic", "Everytime" and "Me Against the Music" AND flawless, gorgeous, timeless, incredible, showstopping album tracks like "Breathe On Me" and "Touch of My Hand" on one album.

                                        And the era was so good too. The promo, her looks, the videos, the iconic tour...ugh RIP 2000sney.

                                        I‘m still talking about BOM not being a single in therapy...
                                        Happy anniversary to the ITZ era, perhaps her best career moment. Great, global and diverse hit singles, amazing and fresh album with stunning tracks like "Breathe On Me" and "Touch Of My Hand", the best tour of her career, the perfect ballance between the old school and more modern Britney.

                                        ITZ is IMO the heart of her career.
                                        Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                        Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

                                        Comment


                                        • It was the last studio album that gave us dance-freak-care-free Britney!
                                          | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                            19 years of "Stronger".



                                            I love love love love loooove this song. It’s in my top 5. It deserved to be #1 for a year for that video alone. Lyrically it’s also one of her best imo.
                                            This is easily one of the best things she ever did. "Stronger" is definitely in my Britney Top 10 and it was always a huge favorite of mine since day 1. Superb in every sense from the melodies, hooks, lyrics, production, performance to the visuals and girl power message.

                                            This is a Britney top level production.
                                            Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                            Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
                                              It was the last studio album that gave us dance-freak-care-free Britney!
                                              Oh how I miss her!

                                              That hair and arm-waving crap she is doing now is just sad...

                                              Comment


                                              • POM could‘ve been the perfect show if it wasn’t for that Zumba choreo and the terribly cheap hooker costumes.
                                                I honestly think she started doing all those "mannerisms" because the choreo started becoming way too easy for her since her dancing improved in like 2015. Because that’s when she started doing these weird random hand movements, the knee bending etc.
                                                The POM choreo had way too many parts where she was just standing there while her dancers were dancing around her. Is she 79 or what?

                                                Even the FF Tour had better choreos. Imagine Britney doing the Slave & HIAM choreos nowadays.
                                                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

                                                Comment


                                                • Billboard has revealed their decade-end chart and Britney made it as the 10th biggest female touring act of this decade. Pretty good.
                                                  Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                                  Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

                                                  Comment


                                                  • My Top 10 Britney Spears singles :
                                                    1. Lucky
                                                    2. If You Seek Amy
                                                    3. Oops ! I Did It Again
                                                    4. Womanizer
                                                    5. Toxic
                                                    6. From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart
                                                    7. Born To Make You Happy
                                                    8. I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman
                                                    9. Radar
                                                    10. I Wanna Go
                                                    In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X