No announcement yet.

Britney Spears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "My Only Wish (This Year)" was released 19 years ago today.

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• I still remember how I bought this Christmas collaboration at a McDonalds store just for “My Only Wish (This Year)”

Comment

• Originally posted by Canadaniel View Post
        I still remember how I bought this Christmas collaboration at a McDonalds store just for “My Only Wish (This Year)”
        Omg same!!
        Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
        'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
          Omg same!!
          Great times!

Comment

• Robbie Williams wanted to record a Christmas song with her called "Fairytale of New York".

The only thing he wasn’t able to do on the album is “Fairytale of New York”. “I wanted to do it with Britney Spears, but she’s not working, unfortunately,” he says to my face like it’s nothing. Like that’s just a normal and not world-altering piece of information that will haunt me for the rest of my life. Then he just walks off – walks off! – to play another hole.
            https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/p...-present-album
            Last edited by JeremySpears; Fri November 15, 2019, 13:00.
            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
              Robbie Williams wanted to record a Christmas song with her called "Fairytale of New York".

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/p...-present-album
              Interesting. So she's really disconnected from the music business at the moment and literally not recording anything.

I always thought a Robbie & Britney duet would've been cool. She's the Princess Of Pop and Outside of North of America Robbie was the Prince of Pop of the 2000s.
              Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
              Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• 3 years of "Slumber Party".

I can’t believe that it’s been three years since her last single already.
                It’s an amazing song and it deserved so much more. The video is still the biggest slayage ever. She looked stunning in it.

Comment

• 16 years ago today:

Comment

• Slumber Party was a brilliant single choice. Tinashe not so much... It did deserve more
                    Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
                    'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

• "Scream & Shout" turns 7 today.

We love a worldwide smash hit. And she looked gorgeous in the video.
                      Last edited by JeremySpears; Wed November 20, 2019, 08:38.

Comment

Slumber Party was a brilliant single choice. Tinashe not so much... It did deserve more
                        The problem is that she didn’t add much to the song in my opinion... they almost sounded alike!

Comment

Slumber Party was a brilliant single choice. Tinashe not so much... It did deserve more
                          The problem is that she didn’t add much to the song in my opinion... they almost sounded alike!

Comment

I still wonder why they used Tinashe

Anyway, love both and Slumber Party is one of my favorite Britney songs ever.

Comment

• I would cut my arm off for this collab...

Comment

• Would probably end up a worse song than Pretty Girls.
                                I have received many gifts from God,
                                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Now let's refresh in a memory my second favourite her album after "Oops!".

Britney Spears - Circus (2008)
                                  My rate : A (Wonderful)

Top 5 songs :
                                  1. If You Seek Amy
                                  2. Lace And Leather
                                  3. Womanizer
                                  4. Radar
                                  5. Unusual You

"If You Seek Amy" was crowned as my favourite single from 2009 year.
                                  In my head I like to imagine LastDreamer in the land of Lithuania right now with a suitcase of simcards, a box of chocolates and a wedding ring. It would be a great base for an epic Eurovision fan fiction.

Comment

• I had to make a Top 6

Circus

Top 6:

1. Circus
                                    2. Shattered Glass
                                    3. Blur
                                    4. Unusual You
                                    5. Womanizer

"If U Seek Amy" and "Womanizer" can occupy the 5th position depending on my mood.
                                    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• 14 years of "B in the Mix: The Remixes".

Talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, showstopping, spectcular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before!

Comment

• 1. Womanizer
                                        2. Mannequin
                                        3. Quicksand
                                        4. Blur
                                        5. Amnesia

Although it mostly depends on my mood. Unusual You, Circus, If U Seek Amy, Kill The Lights and Shattered Glass can be in my top 5 depending on my mood.

Comment

• 01. Unusual You
                                          02. Amnesia
                                          03. If U Seek Amy
                                          04. Phonography
                                          05. Mannequin

I agree that it depends on mood.
                                          Womanizer, Circus, Blur could easily be in the top 5 at times too.
                                          But the five I chose, I like best overall I think.

Shattered Glass used to be among my favorites, and though I still really like it... I don't find it one of the highlights anymore.

Great album all in all.
                                          I can't wait to get the vinyl of this album soon!
                                          Last edited by Noahh; Fri November 22, 2019, 21:06.
                                          "You know I got the sauce, you know I'm saucy"

Comment

• [MENTION=55778]JeremySpears[/MENTION] your new avi is amazing, love that pic.

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                              Would probably end up a worse song than Pretty Girls.
                                              Or as bad as that one on Miley's Bangerz album!

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                                                Or as bad as that one on Miley's Bangerz album!
                                                Oh god SMS is so bad I think I listened to it only like twice? I don’t even remember what it sounds like

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzolorenzo View Post
                                                  Oh god SMS is so bad I think I listened to it only like twice? I don’t even remember what it sounds like
                                                  It's definitely Britney's worst collaboration, she sounded so uninterested in singing the verses. I can still remember that Miley documentary where Larry introduced her to Britney in the studio, Miley was even thinking of how the music video for that song would have been and Britney looked bored while listening to her.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                                                    Britney looked bored while listening to her.
                                                    TBH Britney looks bored 99% of the time.
                                                    I have received many gifts from God,
                                                    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Working...
                                                    X