No announcement yet.

Britney Spears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry if it’s already been asked but since there’s nothing to discuss at the moment, what would you like B10 to sound like?

Comment

• “SMS Bangerz” is way better than “Pretty Girls” though
      Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
      Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzolorenzo View Post
        Sorry if it’s already been asked but since there’s nothing to discuss at the moment, what would you like B10 to sound like?
        Good. Unlike BJ and Glory.
        I have received many gifts from God,
        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
          “SMS Bangerz” is way better than “Pretty Girls” though
          I mean they’re both pretty bad for me. But the problem is that I genuinely don’t remember what SMS sounds like

Comment

“SMS Bangerz” is way better than “Pretty Girls” though
            I mean they’re both pretty bad for me. But the problem is that I genuinely don’t remember what SMS sounds like

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzolorenzo View Post
              “Pretty Girls” is worse, trust me.

PG was by far the worst thing Britney ever recorded. It’s so unfortunate that her worst song ever ended up occupying a single release spot in her discography while she has so many great album tracks or when basically any other song in her catalogue is better than PG.
              Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
              Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• I like Pretty Girls hehe. The fact that it begins the same way as Me Against The Music gives me the feels.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                  Robbie Williams wanted to record a Christmas song with her called "Fairytale of New York".

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/p...-present-album
                  She should have made an exception. Didn't she realise what a great opportunity this was?!
                  Maybe next year for the new extra deluxe edition?
                  Treated me kind, sweet destiny, carried me through desperation... Prayed through the nights, carried the weight on my own and now I know I've succeeded in finding the place I conceived... I had a Vision of Love

Comment

• I like SMS
                    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

[MENTION=55778]JeremySpears[/MENTION] your new avi is amazing, love that pic.
                      Oh thank you.

I actually loved Britney’s verse on "SMS" but the rest of the song is a mess.
                      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• I love pretty girls. You're all haters
                        Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
                        'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

• "Pretty Girls" was a lead single in disguise. Had that performed well, an album with that Charli XCX sound mixed with "Ooh La La" would have been released in 2015. She performed that song at the Billboard Music Awards, she was honored at the Teen Choice Awards, and she attended the 2015 VMAs at the height of the release of that single.

Considering how she barely bothered to promote any of her records in award shows for the past 10 years, her team was up to something at the time. Thank goodness Karen Kwak helped changed the direction of her sound and we had Glory.

Comment

• Should Have Been Bigger: Britney Spears’ “My Only Wish (This Year)”

Christmas is only a few hours away, which means now is the time to really dig into holiday music. Judging by its new peak on the Billboard Hot 100, you’ve probably been listening to Mariah Carey’s seminal “All I Want For Christmas Is You” for the last few weeks. But there are a couple other modern classics that have to make your playlist. Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton’s “You Make It Feel Like Christmas” and Kelly Clarkson’s “Underneath The Tree” are prime examples. But the holidays won’t really be complete if you forget Britney Spears’ contribution to seasonal pop – “My Only Wish (This Year).” Original holiday music is a tricky sub-genre to navigate. More often than not, the final result feels dated after a year or two. But that is hardly the case here.

Released in 2000, the underrated anthem has withstood the test of time. Over a joyful production courtesy of Brian Kierulf, it puts a wistful (but still undeniably optimistic) spin on a letter to Santa. “Last night I took a walk in the snow. Couples holding hands, places to go. Seems like everyone but me is in love. Santa, can you hear me,” the lonely hitmaker coos. She makes her one request on the chorus. “I have been so good this year. And all I want is one thing – tell me my true love is near. He’s all I want, just for me, underneath my Christmas tree. I’ll be waiting here. Santa, that’s my only wish this year.” The Princess Of Pop really gave the bop her all, and it is a shining (but sadly forgotten) gem in her hit-packed discography.

Despite having all the makings for a hit, Brit’s only official Christmas single (unfortunately we never got a studio version of “Silent Night”) has never received the recognition it deserves. In part, that may be due to a lack of promo from Team B. Shockingly, we never got a live performance or a video for the single. But there’s still time! Every year “My Only Wish (This Year)” experiences a resurgence on streaming services. And if Britney were to drop a reimagined version, release a belated video, or even sing a snippet for her very iconic Instagram, it could easily crack the Hot 100. In the meantime, revisit B’s festive bop below!

https://www.idolator.com/7690071/sho...ios=1&safari=1
                            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• ^Considering that Britney has never even acknowledged this song (let alone promote it or perform it), I think it is doing excellently on streaming! I would love it if she shot a video for it and uploaded it on YouTube!

Comment

• "Piece of Me" was released 12 years ago today.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                  "Piece of Me" was released 12 years ago today.

Iconic video. Brilliant song.
                                  Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
                                  'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

• My Circus vinyl shipped today.
                                    "You know I got the sauce, you know I'm saucy"

Comment

• Such a great video for Piece Of Me

Comment

• It's just annoying how Wayne edited the song to fit the video, there's like a glitch somewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                                          It's just annoying how Wayne edited the song to fit the video, there's like a glitch somewhere.
                                          I know hahah it’s pretty annoying

Comment

• In The Zone is available in 360 Audio on Tidal, that shit is spectacular. It’s like the music is inside your head. https://tidal.com/album/110616205
                                            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Happy birthday to the queen

Comment

• Happy Birthday Queen

Comment

• Happy Birthday to my favorite pop star out there <3

Comment

• Happy Birthday to the Queen of music who we also like to call God <3

Comment

Working...
                                                    X