Britney Spears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11 years of "Circus"

One of the biggest comebacks of all time and the era could’ve been 90 million times bigger if it would’ve been handled properly.

"Shattered Glass", "Out from Under", "Phonography", "Lace & Leather"...masterpieces. The singles are classics wbk.
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Happy birthday, Brit Brit! No one does pop music quite like her.
      Akini's Top 100 Albums of All-Time: [#58]
      Akini's Favourite Films: [60-56]
      Your Billboard Top Ten: #1 Running Up That Hill [7 weeks]
      AlbumClash 2.0: [Beyoncé vs. Ari Lennox vs. BLACKPINK]

Yeah, they smile to your face and Prop-8 you in the back.

Comment

• Happy Birthday Britney

Comment

• Did she lie??,
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Can't believe Circus is 11 years old already! I remember downloading it on iTunes and listening to the title track on repeat. My first Brit album

Comment

• Happy birthday, legend!

Comment

• Happy birthday to the Princess Of Pop!
                Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Happy birthday to a muthaf***** bad bitch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh View Post
                    01. Unusual You
                    02. Amnesia
                    03. If U Seek Amy
                    04. Phonography
                    05. Mannequin
                    I have a very similar top 5!

1. Amnesia
                    2. Quicksand
                    3. Phonography
                    4. Unusual You
                    5. If You Seek Amy

Happy birthday Brit! One of my all-time faves

I just hope you’re happy!

Comment

• Britney is celebrating her birthday in Miami.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...irthday-miami/

Comment

• 6 years of "Britney Jean".

Idgaf it has bops. "Alien", "Perfume" and "Hold On Tight" are masterpieces, "Til It’s Gone" and "Tik Tik Boom" are bops, "Work B**ch" is iconic.
                        Also it’s my favorite album cover.

"Chillin‘ With You", "It Should Be Easy" and "Body Ache" are crimes though.

Comment

• The only acceptable song on Britney Jean to me is Dont Cry. I swear DC was an old song they just threw on the album but its the only song where I can hear Brits voice.

Comment

• I can't with the hate BJ gets. Let's not.
                            Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
                            'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                                I can't with the hate BJ gets. Let's not.
                                Let’s.

Comment

• As bad as BJ is, I love Hold On Tight

Comment

• I actually like "Don't Cry", "Brightest Morning Star" and "Hold On Tight", not to mention that "Work Bitch" is one of her signature singles now whether we like it or not.

There are some good things here and there that somehow sound good as stand alone pieces but sound like a mess when put together in one album, BJ just doesn't work as an album.
                                    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Her vocals on "Don’t Cry" *chefs kiss

Comment

• I also enjoy Til It’s Gone as well

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzolorenzo View Post
                                          I also enjoy Til It’s Gone as well
                                          YES a bop

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                            YES a bop

Thats different for everyone I believe. I still have Janet and Madonna as covers. Although Ive had the Britney picture before.

Comment

• ^they always change for me. Sometimes I have Madonna on the 80s playlist, sometimes Whitney. For the 90’s playlist I have Britney right now, but sometimes I see Celine or Spice Girls or Backstreet Boys. For the 00’s playlist I have seen Christina, Bey, Shakira and Gaga lol
                                              Last edited by Enzolorenzo; Fri December 6, 2019, 14:02.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• I love how she’s always stanning for Britney <3

Comment

• Femme Fatale stans keep winning

Comment

Working...
                                                    X