Britney Spears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
    The ban started around Dream Within a Dream Tour, so no.
    Disgusting

Comment

• I cannot imagine "Toxic" flopping because of a stupid ban!

Comment

• What’s happening with new music, has she been in the studio at all this year? Has she been working at all, or has she been spending time with family? Haven’t heard anything about her dad since the residency cancellation.

Comment

• ^ She probably didn't work on new music due family issues this year.

Comment

• Basically she had the whole year off! I hope we will get something in 2020...

Comment

• But was Myah Marie in the studio though?
              I have received many gifts from God,
              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                What’s happening with new music, has she been in the studio at all this year? Has she been working at all, or has she been spending time with family? Haven’t heard anything about her dad since the residency cancellation.
                There were plans to release an album when Vegas started, apparently she was working with Danja and Justin Tranter. She was in the mental health facility from January till April and I’m not sure if she has been working on new music since then. The next court hearing is next month, I think it’s best to wait for all this mess to be over to be honest.
                Last edited by Enzolorenzo; Thu January 2, 2020, 11:21.

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                  But was Myah Marie in the studio though?
                  Don’t even joke about it

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzolorenzo View Post
                    There were plans to release an album when Vegas started, apparently she was working with Danja and Justin Tranter. She was in the mental health facility from January till April and I’m not sure if she has been working on new music since then. The next court hearing is next month, I think it’s best to release to wait for all this mess to be over to be honest.
                    What’s the court hearing?

Comment

• I wouldn't mind another Danja album. Blackout is still brilliant.

Comment

What’s the court hearing?
                        For her conservatorship

Comment

• What a way for her to live, I had no idea she was still under that!

Blackout 2.0 is surely what all the fans have been waiting for.

Comment

What a way for her to live, I had no idea she was still under that!

Blackout 2.0 is surely what all the fans have been waiting for.
                            If you have seen any of her recent insta videos you can see why, she doesn't seem 100%.

If all this is happening in front of a judge there has to be things the public isn't being told.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
                              If you have seen any of her recent insta videos you can see why, she doesn't seem 100%.

If all this is happening in front of a judge there has to be things the public isn't being told.
                              Conservatorships are usually for people in a coma or who suffer from dementia. Even if she is affected by a mental health illness (which has never been confirmed) that doesn’t mean that she has to live under a permanent conservatorship. If she were so mentally unstable then she wouldn’t have been able to embark on 3 world tours, complete a Vegas residency and release multiple albums after 2007.
                              Last edited by Enzolorenzo; Mon December 30, 2019, 10:43.

Comment

• Well, going by what has happened after her family stepped in from 2008 onwards due to the Jayden incident, it was because of the conservatorship. Imagine if Sam Lufti and Adnan Ghalib were still part of her crew up to now? She would probably have ended up like Whitney Houston or Amy Winehouse. We wouldn't be able to have seen her tour again or make music again no matter how mixed the reception is from fans who think she has no control whatsoever.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                                  Well, going by what has happened after her family stepped in from 2008 onwards due to the Jayden incident, it was because of the conservatorship. Imagine if Sam Lufti and Adnan Ghalib were still part of her crew up to now? She would probably have ended up like Whitney Houston or Amy Winehouse. We wouldn't be able to have seen her tour again or make music again no matter how mixed the reception is from fans who think she has no control whatsoever.
                                  Absolutely, I’m not denying that back then it was necessary for someone to help her get back on track. But it’s been more than a decade now

Comment

• | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzolorenzo View Post
                                      Absolutely, I’m not denying that back then it was necessary for someone to help her get back on track. But it’s been more than a decade now
                                      But there are obviously issues there, people don’t just stay in conservatorships when they are 100%. There is no point talking about it honestly as none of us actually know anything about the situation.

Comment

But there are obviously issues there, people don’t just stay in conservatorships when they are 100%. There is no point talking about it honestly as none of us actually know anything about the situation.
                                        I agree, there are a lot of things we fans don't know. Tabloids and everything reported online are not the actual representation of what's actually happening with her. We will never know anything accurate, that's for sure.

Comment

Well I guess the court didn’t start an investigation for nothing

Comment

• My god I hate this topic. I agree that we really don’t know everything but so much of this just doesn’t seem right.

How can they put her on the same scale as an 80 year old person suffering from dementia and act like she’s not stable enough to buy her watermelon bubblegum on her own but at the same time she has been working nonstop since the conservatorship started....and she sees not even half of that money she earned while people like her father buy new cars from that money.

And I could never stand her father. Even before all of this happened.

1. If you really love your daughter so much why do you have to get paid to be her conservator?

2. How is it normal to make an aggressive former alcoholic the conservator of...anyone? I wouldn’t even let him take care of my hamster for a day.
                                            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• I don't like him. But of course he should be paid. He's her father yes. But it means he can't work a real job because he is her conservator. It's a full time job so of course he should be paid for that
                                              Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
                                              'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

• 2010s rankings:

Albums:

1. Glory
                                                2. Femme Fatale
                                                3. Britney Jean

Singles:

1. Hold It Against Me
                                                2. Make Me...
                                                3. Till the World Ends
                                                4. Work B**ch
                                                5. Perfume
                                                6. Slumber Party
                                                7. Criminal
                                                8. Tom‘s Diner
                                                9. S&M (Remix)
                                                10. I Wanna Go
                                                11. Scream & Shout
                                                12. Ooh La La
                                                13. Pretty Girls
                                                14. Scream & Shout (Remix)

Videos:

1. Hold It Against Me
                                                2. Work B**ch
                                                3. Slumber Party
                                                4. Criminal
                                                5. Till the World Ends
                                                6. I Wanna Go
                                                7. Scream & Shout
                                                8. Pretty Girls
                                                9. Make Me...
                                                10. Scream & Shout (Remix)
                                                11. Ooh La La
                                                12. Perfume
                                                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• The Make Me xrated video version is Top 3 for sure.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

Working...
                                                    X