Britney Spears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omg she looks 2!
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
      She has good taste, she said the same thing about GOAT.

Comment

Omg she looks 2!
        She looks amazing! And her body I think she should consider going brunette again. I mean I think having blonde hair worked when she was younger. Don’t get me wrong it still looks good but it makes her look like one of those bored rich housewives, while with dark hair she looked much younger

Comment

• My "Britney" vinyl arrived today MONTHS after I ordered it.
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

My "Britney" vinyl arrived today MONTHS after I ordered it.
            https://www.billboard.com/articles/b...ysical-product

The whole last year has been plagued with bad physical copy deliveries due to change in distribution chain which the stores have nothing to do with.
            I have received many gifts from God,
            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• One year ago today, everything went downhill...

Jamie cancelled Domination while Britney was drinking coffee at the mall and the rest is history.

Comment

• So much has happened since then

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzolorenzo View Post
                  So much has happened since then
                  What exactly is the current state of her career and things with her father? I am REALLY not trying to troll here but I started listening to some songs and wondered when we will have another album, entered this thread and you make this statement and I feel I missed some BIG things
                  Music is the blood in my veins

Feel free to add me to your friends list :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBlitzkid View Post
                    What exactly is the current state of her career and things with her father?
                    Depends who you ask, everything with Britney has a lot of mystery surrounding it.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyBlitzkid View Post
                        What exactly is the current state of her career and things with her father? I am REALLY not trying to troll here but I started listening to some songs and wondered when we will have another album, entered this thread and you make this statement and I feel I missed some BIG things
                        There’s currently an investigation on her conservatorship and the next court hearing is at the end of the month.

Comment

• "Walk on By" is a bop. Her b-sides used to be as strong as her album tracks.
                          Previously known as sYair

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair
                          www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by sYair View Post
                            "Walk on By" is a bop. Her b-sides used to be as strong as her album tracks.
                            Omg yes. I remember hearing it for the first time and having it on repeat for days afterwards. "Intimidated" and "Girls & Boys" too.

Comment

• Can someone please post that Work Bitch photoshoot outtake with that little pink crown? I would like to save that picture, it’s gorgeous.

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                                Can someone please post that Work Bitch photoshoot outtake with that little pink crown? I would like to save that picture, it’s gorgeous.

Thanks
                                Last edited by JeremySpears; Mon January 6, 2020, 16:47.

Comment

• Thank you!!!! Ugh love that pic

Comment

• Loooove that pic
                                    Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
                                    'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

• A year ago today:

Three days after her dad cancelled Domination she broke a conservatorship rule and drove her own car. And we all know what happened right after. She was forced into a mental health facility and we didn’t get a statement or a picture for four months. Then the #FreeBritney movement started, her team released numerous contradictory statements, the investigation started, protests, court hearings...it’s so insane.

Comment

• OMG! I didn’t know that. Not to even drive her own car? It doesn’t sound as simple as we think!
                                        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Shes driven her car many times during the conservatorship? Yes at the beginning she didnt though. Theres a lot of speculation from stans but in reality they know nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                                            Shes driven her car many times during the conservatorship? Yes at the beginning she didnt though. Theres a lot of speculation from stans but in reality they know nothing.
                                            If I’m not mistaken she has to ask permission to her dad to drive

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzolorenzo View Post
                                              If I’m not mistaken she has to ask permission to her dad to drive
                                              WTF!!! I understand them controlling her spending but to control if they can drive? That’s overdrive (excuse the pun)
                                              | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                                                Shes driven her car many times during the conservatorship? Yes at the beginning she didnt though. Theres a lot of speculation from stans but in reality they know nothing.
                                                You can count all those times on one hand. On both hands maybe but you won’t need all ten fingers.

Comment

• Literally a Goddess.

Comment

• Not including Over To You Now to In The Zone was a HUGE missed opportunity. If it had been on the album and released right after Toxic, it would've been massive in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X