Britney Spears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
    Not including Over To You Now to In The Zone was a HUGE missed opportunity. If it had been on the album and released right after Toxic, it would've been massive in my opinion.
    No.

Comment

• I love Over To You Now! It definitely had potential as a single but I don’t know if it actually suited In The Zone

Comment

• Over To You Now was a nice B-side and that's it!

Comment

• Marina supports #FreeBritney. We might have to stan. She also liked a few Free Britney posts a few days ago.

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Yesss I saw it on Twitter! Hopefully the next hearing goes well!

Comment

• "Hold It Against Me" turns 9 today.

The best song of the last decade and her best music video. Fight me.
              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Ghey It Against Me
                Greatest Of All Time

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                  "Hold It Against Me" turns 9 today.

The best song of the last decade and her best music video. Fight me.
                  I mean the video itself was great and the whole scenario was something totally different and actually quite artsy for Britney standards.

But unfortunately Britney herself doesn’t transcend into the great idea of the video and looks bored and (unfortunately) heavily medicated. It’s one of the mysteries I’d like to know. Why they heavily medicated her during that era and why her speaking voice was so different, as if she was having a cold that lasted months.

If the video was done with the energetic Britney we had during the Glory era, it would’ve been BRILLIANT.

Comment

• Over To You Now is amazing, def should have been on the main track list
                    Last FM <3
                    Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivica View Post
                      Over To You Now is amazing, def should have been on the main track list
                      Yes, love that song.
                      I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                        I mean the video itself was great and the whole scenario was something totally different and actually quite artsy for Britney standards.

But unfortunately Britney herself doesn’t transcend into the great idea of the video and looks bored and (unfortunately) heavily medicated. It’s one of the mysteries I’d like to know. Why they heavily medicated her during that era and why her speaking voice was so different, as if she was having a cold that lasted months.

If the video was done with the energetic Britney we had during the Glory era, it would’ve been BRILLIANT.
                        Spot on. The video concept was great but Britney definitely wasn’t feeling it and she was obviously medicated. It’s scary that we actually don’t know what happened exactly in 2010-2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzolorenzo View Post
                          Spot on. The video concept was great but Britney definitely wasn’t feeling it and she was obviously medicated. It’s scary that we actually don’t know what happened exactly in 2010-2011
                          Yeah it’s scary. It should’ve been discussed more. But I guess nobody really cared as she was successful during that time so nobody seemed to care how she was actually doing.

Comment

• "Over to You Now" is amazing indeed!

Comment

• 21 years ago today, Britney released her legendary record-breaking debut album and invented all the girlies that came after her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                                Shes driven her car many times during the conservatorship? Yes at the beginning she didnt though. Theres a lot of speculation from stans but in reality they know nothing.
                                Literally. I'm sick of fans talking about things they don't know about. It's 2020. Let's move on. She sure has.

Comment

• She looks freaking amazing! I'm screaming at the little choreo.

Comment

• Finally found time to rank which Britney albums I listened to most in 2019.

I've listened to Oops I did it again the most (again, like in 2018). Glory second place and In the Zone third place.

Comment

• "Toxic" was released 16 years ago today.

Comment

• The video for "Toxic" didn't win any VMAs! The most robbed and snubbed video ever!

Comment

• "Donít Let Me Be the Last to Know" came out 19 years ago today.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                                            The video for "Toxic" didn't win any VMAs! The most robbed and snubbed video ever!
                                            It really was. But Slave was robbed as well

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                              "Don’t Let Me Be the Last to Know" came out 19 years ago today.

I honestly love it. It didn’t deserve to flop the way it did. And she was so hot in the video

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzolorenzo View Post
                                                I honestly love it. It didn’t deserve to flop the way it did. And she was so hot in the video
                                                I agree. It should’ve done well.

I mean the video was GORGEOUS! Maybe too shocking back then.

Comment

• Let's be honest. She's been robbed a few times
                                                  Rolling back the rivers in time...

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                                    X