No announcement yet.

Britney Spears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She looks freaking amazing! I'm screaming at the little choreo.

Comment

• Finally found time to rank which Britney albums I listened to most in 2019.

I've listened to Oops I did it again the most (again, like in 2018). Glory second place and In the Zone third place.

Comment

• "Toxic" was released 16 years ago today.

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• The video for "Toxic" didn't win any VMAs! The most robbed and snubbed video ever!

Comment

• "Don’t Let Me Be the Last to Know" came out 19 years ago today.

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
              The video for "Toxic" didn't win any VMAs! The most robbed and snubbed video ever!
              It really was. But Slave was robbed as well

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                "Don’t Let Me Be the Last to Know" came out 19 years ago today.

I honestly love it. It didn’t deserve to flop the way it did. And she was so hot in the video

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzolorenzo View Post
                  I honestly love it. It didn’t deserve to flop the way it did. And she was so hot in the video
                  I agree. It should’ve done well.

I mean the video was GORGEOUS! Maybe too shocking back then.

Comment

• Let's be honest. She's been robbed a few times
                    Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Comment

She got what she deserved for not releasing "What U See (Is What U Get)" and "I Will Be There" from BOMT as singles.

But yeah it’s a great song and that video was the start of Hoeney.

Comment

She got what she deserved for not releasing "What U See (Is What U Get)" and "I Will Be There" from BOMT as singles.

But yeah it’s a great song and that video was the start of Hoeney.
                          Yes!!! I have never seen anyone else give recognition for WUSIWUG before! Such an unsung gem.

Comment

• Originally posted by ReubenWalton View Post

Yes!!! I have never seen anyone else give recognition for WUSIWUG before! Such an unsung gem.
                            Literally every Britney fan has been praising WUSIWUG for decades and refering to it as the OIDIA single that went away (same for "I Will Be There" for BOMT, "Cinderella" for Britney and "Breathe On Me" for ITZ).
                            Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncι . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

Literally every Britney fan has been praising WUSIWUG for decades and refering to it as the OIDIA single that went away (same for "I Will Be There" for BOMT, "Cinderella" for Britney and "Breathe On Me" for ITZ).
                              A lot of fans also praise Don’t Go Knockin’ on My Door and Where Are You Now from OIDIA. Personally I think the album is pop perfection so there were a lot of potential singles

Comment

A lot of fans also praise Don’t Go Knockin’ on My Door and Where Are You Now from OIDIA. Personally I think the album is pop perfection so there were a lot of potential singles
                                Yeah also "Can't Make You Love Me" .. Lots of bops on that album.

That's probably the only thing I hated about Britney's golden years and first 4 eras, there was always this perfect killer song that ended up unreleased. "Cinderella" was probably the one that hurt me the most.
                                Last edited by MrLeonix; Sun January 19th, 2020, 19:38.
                                Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncι . Soda Stereo

Comment

"Don’t Let Me Be the Last to Know" came out 19 years ago today.

Disgusting how long we are alive

Comment

• She looked incredible on this video!!!
                                    Underneath The Stars

Comment

• PERIOD!

Comment

• OMG!!!

Urban Outfitters is now teasing the release of the Femme Fatale vinyl.
                                        "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Another vinyl to not receive. I'm out
                                          Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• The "Scream & Shout" remix was released 7 years ago today.

Comment

• I never liked that remix lol

Comment

I never liked that remix lol
                                                    I think no one did.

Still better than “Pretty Girls” though.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X