Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

Well... It's complicated ..

Yes it's truth that Britney once was one of the most entertaining pop stars in the world but it is no secret either that her performing skills deteriorated over time. I think with nice outfits, props, pre-recorded vocals and decent choreography she could still pull a decent show even in 2020 (and she has a killer catalogue of hits and classics), that 2016 Billboard Medley performance somehow turned out nice and all the Ukmixers that attended her "Piece Of Me" show said her performance was very good in person so with a huge production she could do nice BUT the big problem is that people will always expect a 2002-2004 Britney Level performance show from her and those expectations won't ever be met these days, it's unrealistic.

Anyways, she was a guest performer at the 2001 Superbowl and I once read she was offered to do the 2004 superbowl (the one that killed Janet's career) but she couldn't accept the offer because of the European Leg of the Onyx Hotel Tour but I don't know if that was true or not.
    Could it be possible that maybe she doesn’t wanna do it? She might have been asked around Circus era maybe... She definitely has the catalog to do it, it depends on her performing skills when she comes back

Comment

Nothing. She won’t likely release anything (like not even a stand alone song or absolutely anything) until the trials are over and the process seems to be taking longer than it should have. Next court hearing is in March (or April I think).

She’s literally “Out of work” at the moment. Robbie Williams confirmed he approached Britney for a duet for his recently released Christmas album and said it did not happen because Britney “wasn’t working at the moment”. She’s clearly taking a break from her career in every sense at this moment and IMO it has to do with all the process that is happening, it is not convenient that she releases something while she’s enduring these trials and that stuff.
      It's quite possible they (she) are waiting to see the outcome of the trial. It's one thing to record under conservatorship and one under free reigns I imagine.
      I have received many gifts from God,
      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Didn’t she say that she would only do the Super Bowl halftime show with someone else? I think she said that in 2016

Edit:

"Yes I would probably do that.

Definitely not on my own. I would have to have a little support there.

With another artist. I don’t think you would ever do the Super Bowl alone that would be kinda scary. I don’t think I‘d be able to do it."
        Last edited by JeremySpears; Sat February 1, 2020, 12:36.
        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
          Didn’t she say that she would only do the Super Bowl halftime show with someone else? I think she said that in 2016

Edit:

A Britney x Christina Superbowl performance! We need to speak this into existence.

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post

A Britney x Christina Superbowl performance! We need to speak this into existence.
            I don’t know if Britney would be interested but let’s see

Comment

• She would probably televise from Vegas anyway.
              I have received many gifts from God,
              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                She would probably televise from Vegas anyway.
                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Throwback

Queen of rock & roll

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• All the girls stan Knee

Comment

• 0C5807F4-F51C-4539-B1B1-07B5A4994B79.jpeg
                        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Cher has a picture of Britney in her camera roll.

Comment

• LOL I just saw that .. Why would Cher have a Britney pic in her camera roll?
                            Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                            Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• A #FreeBritney video is currently going viral on TikTok. It almost has 100k likes and 414.6k views. Locals are catching up.

https://vm.tiktok.com/VXEddL/

Comment

• Excellent New Yorker article. So there is now a Britney Spears museum? ​​​​​​

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/04/s...rs-pop-up.html

Comment

• Name one pop girl that doesn’t love Britney

Comment

• Selena talking about Britney again.

Vaquera: What was the first CD you owned?

Selena Gomez: Britney Spears, ‘Baby One More Time’. (laughs) I was obsessed! She was also my first concert and my entire room was Britney-inspired. Even my little light switch had something Britney (on it)... I actually got to meet her a few years ago and I was like a little girl again.
                                    https://www.dazeddigital.com/music/a...er-story?amp=1

Comment

• Omfg she likes to serve a lot!

Comment

• Um.... That is so edited that her mouth doesn't even look like hers. Awful.
                                        Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
                                        'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                                          Um.... That is so edited that her mouth doesn't even look like hers. Awful.
                                          Yeah.. What a horrible picture indeed. I find it to be disgusting.
                                          Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                          Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

Yeah.. What a horrible picture indeed. I find it to be disgusting.
                                            Nope it looks exactly like her mouth and the haters will deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by ReubenWalton View Post

Nope it looks exactly like her mouth and the haters will deal.
                                              Have you actually seen those teeth? Very ugly and weird photoshop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post

Have you actually seen those teeth? Very ugly and weird photoshop.
                                                The teeth only look that weird because somebody enhanced that picture with Remini. They probably don’t look like that.

Comment

• Except for the teeth I kinda like the pic ngl

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

Working...
                                                    X