Britney Spears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name one pop girl that doesn’t love Britney

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Selena talking about Britney again.

Vaquera: What was the first CD you owned?

Selena Gomez: Britney Spears, ‘Baby One More Time’. (laughs) I was obsessed! She was also my first concert and my entire room was Britney-inspired. Even my little light switch had something Britney (on it)... I actually got to meet her a few years ago and I was like a little girl again.
      https://www.dazeddigital.com/music/a...er-story?amp=1
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Omfg she likes to serve a lot!

Comment

• Um.... That is so edited that her mouth doesn't even look like hers. Awful.
          Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
            Um.... That is so edited that her mouth doesn't even look like hers. Awful.
            Yeah.. What a horrible picture indeed. I find it to be disgusting.
            Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncι . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

Yeah.. What a horrible picture indeed. I find it to be disgusting.
              Nope it looks exactly like her mouth and the haters will deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by ReubenWalton View Post

Nope it looks exactly like her mouth and the haters will deal.
                Have you actually seen those teeth? Very ugly and weird photoshop.
                "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
                https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
                "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Hejira View Post

Have you actually seen those teeth? Very ugly and weird photoshop.
                  The teeth only look that weird because somebody enhanced that picture with Remini. They probably don’t look like that.

Comment

• Except for the teeth I kinda like the pic ngl

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• That promo pic doesn't even look like Britney. Too much editing!

Anyway I do wonder what will be next for her career wise.
                        Obviously it's on hold due to the court hearings.

But since it was rumored she would be performed songs like Overprotected again for Domination, I do sincerely hope we'll get a new show at some point with these songs.
                        "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I wonder what will happen to her career this decade. Of all the pop stars, definitely she was the biggest one and experienced the highest of highs in pop culture relevance compared to her age group peers, but it seems to have taken a toll on her more than anyone. Now, people are left wondering if she is actually okay. There's just this huge wall of mystery that keeps so many things unknown about her. Hope she comes back stronger and better than ever!

Comment

• Kelly Clarkson sang and danced to "Toxic" on her show.

Last edited by JeremySpears; Mon February 10th, 2020, 15:34.

Comment

• Taryn Manning, her co-star in "Crossroad" talked about what's happening with Britney on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/B8aZUBQh9FV/
                                Last edited by Joey Orfino; Tue February 11th, 2020, 14:01.

Comment

• B10 is on Idolator‘s list of the most anticipated albums of 2020.

Title: TBA

Release Date: TBA

What We’ve Heard: N/A

It’s been four long years since Britney Spears graced us with her ninth album Glory. Of course, she’s currently in the midst of a professional hiatus, which blessedly does not extend to her iconic Instagram. That being said, there are rumors on Stan Twitter that B10 (executive produced by Justin Tranter) is contractually obliged to arrive this year. If so we may be in for a treat.
                                  https://www.idolator.com/7906185/fro...ios=1&safari=1

Who‘s gonna tell them?

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                    B10 is on Idolator‘s list of the most anticipated albums of 2020.

https://www.idolator.com/7906185/fro...ios=1&safari=1

Who‘s gonna tell them?
                                    Where does this rumor even come from? I’ve seen it on twitter but I haven’t found any receipts

Comment

• A moment that I will never forget.

Comment

• Britney is wearing a medical boot.

Comment

• Those house photoshoots are dangerous work.

Comment

• Poor Queen.
                                            Last edited by JeremySpears; Tue February 18th, 2020, 19:59.

Comment

• aww, hope she recovers well! stay strong Queen! <3
                                              Last FM <3
                                              Instagram

Comment

• Someone is in a jail in Turkey asked via a letter that if Britney released a new song and that news went viral

Comment

• Hello, here is new whatsapp group for Britney fans:
                                                  https://chat.whatsapp.com/KnGOEYfOBE44EknZLMBhSP

Comment

• Lots of new thumbnails.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X