No announcement yet.

Britney Spears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ You‘re a month early. But anyway it was a bop and deserved a video.
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Finally

I love that they are using the standard edition cover. In my opinion it’s her best.
      Last edited by JeremySpears; Wed March 11th, 2020, 23:57.
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• The "Britney Jean" vinyl is now available for pre-order and it looks beautiful.

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop...IZE&quantity=1

Comment

• ^ It’s sold out already.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
              ^ It’s sold out already.
              Cool , now we can quickly move on from this sh*tty release ...

... Will they be releasing “Glory” too?
              Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncι . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Britney Spears Doesn’t Want to Work Due to Conservatorship: She ‘Resents’ Her Dad

‪Setting her boundaries! Britney Spears“doesn’t want to work” out of resentment for her father, Jamie Spears, and the rules of her conservatorship, a source exclusively reveals in the new issue of Us Weekly.‬

‪The “Toxic” singer, 38, has been enjoying her time away from the spotlight, and hasn’t planned to release new music anytime soon as a form of protest against her conservatorship, which Jamie, 67, has controlled since 2008. As conservator, Jamie has power over the Grammy winner’s multimillion dollar estate, her personal affairs, her relationships and even her taxes.‬

‪“Britney has expressed that she doesn’t want to work again because she doesn’t want to continue to essentially keep herself under the conservatorship,” the source tells Us. “Britney resents that her dad is given a monthly allowance which is around $10,000 a month for his services overseeing her finances.”‬

‪A second insider confirms that the former Mouseketeer “is in no rush” to record new music. “The thought barely crosses her mind. This is the longest break between album cycles in her career — it’s coming up on four years since Glory was released — and she’s perfectly content with it,” the source adds.‬

‪News of Britney’s reluctance to get back into the recording studio comes shortly after her youngest son, Jayden, alleged that she might quit the business entirely. The 13-year-old, whom Britney shares with ex-husband Kevin Federline, fielded questions from fans during an Instagram Live Q&A earlier this month and promised that he would reveal “the whole story” about his mother’s well-being if he reached 5,000 followers.‬

‪Though he admitted he didn’t know whether or not the “Circus” singer was “being controlled” by her father, Jayden said he hasn’t seen her “doing a lot of music at all” recently.‬

‪“I remember one time I asked her, I said, ‘Mom, what happened to your music?’ and she was like, ‘I don’t know, honey. I think I might just quit it.’ I’m like, ‘What? What are you saying? Like, do you know how much bank you make off of that stuff?” the teenager said at the time.‬

‪For more on Britney’s battle against her conservatorship, watch the video above and pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, on newsstands now.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...nservatorship/

Comment

• I totally support her with this ... she’s doing the right thing by not releasing music or touring while her father has this power and if that means retirement for a long time she will definitely go with it.

This is the only way she has to put a stop to the corrupted business her father and team have been milking out for the last years, this is the only way she has to screw them.

She must have been FURIOUS when she realized she received barely nothing out of the $400million she grossed in tours and Vegas shows since 2009 becase nearly everything was STOLEN by her father and her team.

What she’s doing by refusing to work was completely necessary. I feel that even if she can’t ever get rid of her father as a conservator (although he may die eventually) she’s happier this way by not contributing anymore to his nasty business. I don’t judge her at all for this, in fact I applaud her.
                  Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncι . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Last edited by JeremySpears; Thu March 26th, 2020, 15:16.

Comment

• The Queen of the world has spoken

She's so pure

Comment

• Her streams on last fm are trully amazing, Toxic went from weekly 9-10 k to now 19k and other singles has grown too

https://www.last.fm/music/Britney+Spears
                        Last FM <3
                        Instagram

Comment

• Last edited by JeremySpears; Sat March 21st, 2020, 04:48.

Comment

• She looks so good!!

Comment

• Every day there’s a new viral tweet. Her relevancy is something else.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Cool but I would be very surprised if she is suddenly releasing a buzz single

Comment

• She won't release absolutely anything and there are plenty of songs that get registered and never get released so that means nothing.

Comment

• Last edited by JeremySpears; Wed March 25th, 2020, 19:45.

Comment

• #ComradeBritney is trending right now.

B10 will sell 2 million copies in its first week yup yup.

Comment

• Two of Britney's songs appear on Billboard's list of the 100 Greatest Songs of 2000.

31. Britney Spears, "Lucky" (No. 23, Hot 100)

It may not be the first song you think of off of Oops!…I Did It Again, but Britney Spears’ “Lucky” is one of her greatest songs to date. “Lucky” saw Spears actually using her music to comment on the difficulties of being catapulted into the public eye and the isolation it causes, all while getting her fans to sing and dance along. Simultaneously heartbreaking and unbelievably campy, “Lucky” is Britney Spears at her most self-aware, even when it just sounds like a silly story about “a girl named Lucky.” -- S.D.

3. Britney Spears, "Oops!...I Did It Again" (No. 9, Hot 100)

How can you avoid a sophomore slump? Easy: Just reassemble the team who worked on your debut smash, squeeze on a red latex catsuit and shoot a video that’s truly out of this world. Britney Spears followed this recipe for success with "Oops!...I Did It Again,” her “not that innocent” lead single from the album of the same name. Spears once again linked with Max Martin and Rami Yacoub, the duo behind “...Baby One More Time,” for a whomping pop smash about toying with someone’s emotions. The playfulness turns straight-up goofy with a spoken-word bridge that references the diamond necklace from Titanic, not to mention a video set in Spears’ space lair on Mars and a romance with an astronaut. Though “Oops!” didn’t reach the same chart heights as “...Baby,” peaking at No. 9 on the Hot 100, it’s fair to say that with this single, yes, she did it again. -- C.W.
                                          https://www.billboard.com/articles/n...f-2000-top-100

"Stronger" deserves more.
                                          Last edited by JeremySpears; Wed March 25th, 2020, 04:01.

Comment

• I'm so late on this as I haven't posted here lately but that video of Jayden appeared on my YouTube feed. Initially, I was a bit excited to see how he is but I was shocked at his behavior. What a little brat! I'm so disappointed at how he has become, if he doesn't change, he will surely sell Britney out anytime he gets older for fame and fortune, he even speaks about that he will eventually become more famous, LOL! He doesn't have manners, he's very disrespectful, even wishing death on his grandfather for the public to hear. It's not surprising as to why Jamie Spears hit Sean if this is the kind of kids you deal with, I'm a huge Britney fan but her kids are terribly raised (judging on that video). And I even once thought that Kevin and his wife were the humble and family-oriented ones, LOL!

Poor Britney, homegirl really cannot have it all. I don't think a huge legacy in pop music is worth it when you have this mega dysfunctional family. I don't understand why she is very active lately, it feels so weird as a fan, maybe she is up to another promo or whatever, but anyway, if she freely does these things and she is happy then I just hope that something good and healthy comes out of it.

Comment

• "Femme Fatale" was released 9 years ago today.

A pop masterpiece, an amazing era, a new career peak and a revolution.

Comment

• I like "Femme Fatale", it's a great solid pop album. Of course It was very robotic and IMO just a contract filler record in her career, but it was done / executed properly .

I love all of the music videos and my favorite singles were "Hold It Against Me" and "Criminal". This era was popular and liked over here in Latin America.

Comment

• "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh View Post

Oh damn...

Comment

Working...
                                                    X