No announcement yet.

Britney Spears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Her streams on last fm are trully amazing, Toxic went from weekly 9-10 k to now 19k and other singles has grown too

https://www.last.fm/music/Britney+Spears
    Last FM <3
    Instagram

Comment

• Last edited by JeremySpears; Sat March 21st, 2020, 04:48.
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• She looks so good!!
        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Every day there’s a new viral tweet. Her relevancy is something else.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Cool but I would be very surprised if she is suddenly releasing a buzz single

Comment

• She won't release absolutely anything and there are plenty of songs that get registered and never get released so that means nothing.
                Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncι . Soda Stereo

Comment

• Last edited by JeremySpears; Wed March 25th, 2020, 19:45.

Comment

• #ComradeBritney is trending right now.

B10 will sell 2 million copies in its first week yup yup.

Comment

• Two of Britney's songs appear on Billboard's list of the 100 Greatest Songs of 2000.

31. Britney Spears, "Lucky" (No. 23, Hot 100)

It may not be the first song you think of off of Oops!…I Did It Again, but Britney Spears’ “Lucky” is one of her greatest songs to date. “Lucky” saw Spears actually using her music to comment on the difficulties of being catapulted into the public eye and the isolation it causes, all while getting her fans to sing and dance along. Simultaneously heartbreaking and unbelievably campy, “Lucky” is Britney Spears at her most self-aware, even when it just sounds like a silly story about “a girl named Lucky.” -- S.D.

3. Britney Spears, "Oops!...I Did It Again" (No. 9, Hot 100)

How can you avoid a sophomore slump? Easy: Just reassemble the team who worked on your debut smash, squeeze on a red latex catsuit and shoot a video that’s truly out of this world. Britney Spears followed this recipe for success with "Oops!...I Did It Again,” her “not that innocent” lead single from the album of the same name. Spears once again linked with Max Martin and Rami Yacoub, the duo behind “...Baby One More Time,” for a whomping pop smash about toying with someone’s emotions. The playfulness turns straight-up goofy with a spoken-word bridge that references the diamond necklace from Titanic, not to mention a video set in Spears’ space lair on Mars and a romance with an astronaut. Though “Oops!” didn’t reach the same chart heights as “...Baby,” peaking at No. 9 on the Hot 100, it’s fair to say that with this single, yes, she did it again. -- C.W.
                      https://www.billboard.com/articles/n...f-2000-top-100

"Stronger" deserves more.
                      Last edited by JeremySpears; Wed March 25th, 2020, 04:01.

Comment

• I'm so late on this as I haven't posted here lately but that video of Jayden appeared on my YouTube feed. Initially, I was a bit excited to see how he is but I was shocked at his behavior. What a little brat! I'm so disappointed at how he has become, if he doesn't change, he will surely sell Britney out anytime he gets older for fame and fortune, he even speaks about that he will eventually become more famous, LOL! He doesn't have manners, he's very disrespectful, even wishing death on his grandfather for the public to hear. It's not surprising as to why Jamie Spears hit Sean if this is the kind of kids you deal with, I'm a huge Britney fan but her kids are terribly raised (judging on that video). And I even once thought that Kevin and his wife were the humble and family-oriented ones, LOL!

Poor Britney, homegirl really cannot have it all. I don't think a huge legacy in pop music is worth it when you have this mega dysfunctional family. I don't understand why she is very active lately, it feels so weird as a fan, maybe she is up to another promo or whatever, but anyway, if she freely does these things and she is happy then I just hope that something good and healthy comes out of it.

Comment

• "Femme Fatale" was released 9 years ago today.

A pop masterpiece, an amazing era, a new career peak and a revolution.

Comment

• I like "Femme Fatale", it's a great solid pop album. Of course It was very robotic and IMO just a contract filler record in her career, but it was done / executed properly .

I love all of the music videos and my favorite singles were "Hold It Against Me" and "Criminal". This era was popular and liked over here in Latin America.
                            Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncι . Soda Stereo

Comment

• "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh View Post

Oh damn...

Comment

• Fitney Fastney Athleticney
                                  Last FM <3
                                  Instagram

Comment

• "Oops!...I Did It Again" was released 20 years ago today!

Comment

• Wow 20 years!

Happy Anniversary to "Oops I Did It Again" ... It is by now the most legendary and streamed female song from the year 2000. Iconic as hell.

Comment

• Last edited by JeremySpears; Sat March 28th, 2020, 00:07.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Britney’s Oops anniversary post has 1 million likes on Instagram and 106k likes on Twitter.

Comment

• Happy March 29th! Today is Britney Spears day in San Francisco.

Comment

• This is so cute, the days when she still had that spark.

Comment

• I love that locals are so obsessed with her at the moment.

Comment

• The Darkchild Remix of "Overprotected" was released 18 years ago.

This is one of her best music videos. I hate that it’s not on her YouTube channel.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X