No announcement yet.

Britney Spears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Miley's cover version of "Gimme More":

Last edited by JeremySpears; Thu October 15, 2020, 17:08.
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• *you're
          “B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!”

“I’m staying right here.”

Comment

• It’s cute, but Miley sucked all the life out of Gimme More
            Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Miley did great. Always nice to see younger artists covering her songs.
              Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
              Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncι . Rihanna

Comment

• Melanie C's version of Gimme More is still the most iconic.
                “B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!”

“I’m staying right here.”

Comment

• Full "Gimme More" cover:

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• She's unstoppable when she uses a comb.

Comment

• She needs to forget about the eyeliner, but what a difference brushing her hair makes

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Britney is still a very pretty woman when she takes care of her hair, make up and style properly .. the thing with her is that most of the times she takes these rough pictures with barely any make up, all disheveled like she just literally woke up while wearing a walmart t-shirt , 0 glamour and excessively natural .... that’s why it’s hard to compare her looks with most other celebrities who are always wearing make up and perfect hairstyles and all glammed up for their Instagram profiles. . . Britney is just extremely (and unnecessarily) candid (even more so than people who aren’t even famous).
                        Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                        Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncι . Rihanna

Comment

• She really didn’t lie when she said she's skinny as a needle.

Also Madonna liked her post.

Comment

• She really needs to stop with these videos, the comments are brutal!!!!

It is genuinely sad what she’s going through but why post videos like this where people are just gonna make fun of her posting the same photos over and over again and accusing her of being a drug addict etc

She is not doing herself any favours, if it’s even her posting this stuff.
                            Last edited by Ewokguy15; Tue October 20, 2020, 06:40.

Comment

• ^ The thing is she has always posted like this. She always posted multiple pics from the same shoot, she always did her little runway shows, she always posted quotes and pics from Pinterest and random videos with Snapchat filters. It’s funny how her comments used to be filled with how cute her Instagram is and there were even entire articles about her having "the best celebrity Insta account" but after she entered that mental health facility and all that Free Britney stuff started she’s suddenly crazy and people are worried over the same content?

She doesn’t "need" to stop doing anything. Her Instagram account seems to be the only thing she has a little control over but then there are people like you, the soccer mums that get their news from TMZ and 14 year old conspiracy theorists from TikTok who think that a video of her showing off her bikinis is a red flag. If people are gonna be stupid that’s their problem.

Oh and btw the comments are not "brutal" they are just the same old copy n paste "are you ok", "remove that eyeliner" and "I wanna brush her hair" crap as always.
                              Last edited by JeremySpears; Tue October 20, 2020, 15:33.

Comment

• I find her Instagram usage completely cringe, but I’m happy if she’s happy. It is odd - and has always been odd - how she talks like a six year old, but Britney has never really been one for long sentences and details

We all know she can’t say and do the things she really wants so it is what it is - let’s not forget there’s a pandemic and she never leaves the house anyway (and yes, I know she’s posted images recently of her leaving the house )

I can accept all the cringe though if it shows she’s doing well. It’s when she looks dead behind the eyes that we need to worry.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Relevancy is a dangerous thing for a woman like Knee to have - but she has it.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                      ^ The thing is she has always posted like this. She always posted multiple pics from the same shoot, she always did her little runway shows, she always posted quotes and pics from Pinterest and random videos with Snapchat filters. It’s funny how her comments used to be filled with how cute her Instagram is and there were even entire articles about her having "the best celebrity Insta account" but after she entered that mental health facility and all that Free Britney stuff started she’s suddenly crazy and people are worried over the same content?

She doesn’t "need" to stop doing anything. Her Instagram account seems to be the only thing she has a little control over but then there are people like you, the soccer mums that get their news from TMZ and 14 year old conspiracy theorists from TikTok who think that a video of her showing off her bikinis is a red flag. If people are gonna be stupid that’s their problem.

Oh and btw the comments are not "brutal" they are just the same old copy n paste "are you ok", "remove that eyeliner" and "I wanna brush her hair" crap as always.
                                      She has not always posted like this, there are photos that have been posted 4-5 times. Out of every 100 comments there is probably 2-3 positive ones, that's gonna do Britney's mental health any good is it when and if she reads the comments.

There were comment like "She's clearly on crack", "I'll have what she's having" & countless comments making fun of her mental health, if that's not brutal I don't know what is.

The videos have since been taken down and I would imagine the comments are why.

You're young and I don't think you quite get this stuff, which is fine, at 18-19 no one does even though they think they do. Britney's "relevancy" seems to be people wanting to make fun of her mental health or they follow her to see what crazy thing she is gonna post next.

Britney is one of my my most listened to artists and I wish her nothing but the best and hope she find her way back to music if that's what she wants but what's going on with her at the moment is very sad and not just her still being under her conservatorship. Britney is clearly very troubled and she isn't getting the help she needs from those close her to.

Comment

• People were saying the video where she danced to Madonna's song was actually in front of a green screen, not in that living room.
                                        Once those comments popped up the video quickly got taken down from her Instagram page.

What's going on....?!
                                        "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• 22 years ago today, a 16 year old Britney released probably the most legendary and the best debut single of all time.

Comment

Comment

• Meghan Trainor recorded a cover version of "My Only Wish (This Year)" for her Christmas album.

A Christmas classic.

Comment

Working...
                                              X