Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Britney Spears

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Some professional footage of the BOMT Tour:



    Now I want the rest pretty please.
    Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

    Comment




    • She knows EXACTLY what she did here. Now this is a post with a hidden meaning and it’s so clever.
      Last edited by JeremySpears; Mon February 8, 2021, 23:23.
      Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

      Comment


      • I don’t get the whole teenage vibe, but whatever. Whoever she buys her eyeliner from must have made millions from Britney
        I said "Lily, Oh Lily I'm so afraid, I fear I am walking in the Veil of Darkness".
        And she said "Child, take what I say with a pinch of salt... and protect yourself with fire".

        Kate Bush - Lily

        Comment


        • Britney is trending on Twitter with over 100k tweets. She has been trending for four days in a row now.
          Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

          Comment


          • Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

            Comment


            • Apparently there are more documentaries, projects coming. This one was just the first to premiere.
              Last edited by LotsOfLove; Tue February 9, 2021, 07:43.

              Comment


              • Wendy Williams is trash, she said that Jamie is a "good man" and Britney should be controlled. WTF?
                Haven't been early since '88

                Comment


                • Originally posted by mattsky View Post
                  Wendy Williams is trash
                  What else is new.
                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

                  Comment




                  • But now we finally said it!
                    Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

                    Comment




                    • OMG her boyfriend spoke out. This is huge!
                      "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

                      Comment


                      • Britney is trending on Twitter with over 130k tweets and #FreeBritney is trending with over 55k tweets. Fifth day in a row.
                        Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

                        Comment


                        • Finally!


                          BTW Britney looked fierce when she was bald, her face is so gorgeous.
                          Haven't been early since '88

                          Comment


                          • Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

                            Comment


                            • Glamour Magazine apologizes to Britney:

                              Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

                              Comment


                              • Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

                                Comment


                                • Britney Spears working on her own documentary with top female filmmaker

                                  Britney Spears is “emotional” after finally seeing the heart-wrenching new documentary about her life, which has left her “hopeful she will finally be freed from the vice-like grip of her father” — and is working on her own version of her tale.

                                  After celebrities and fans rallied around the singer following the release of the FX/New York Times doc “Framing Britney Spears,” a source close to the star exclusively told us, “Britney finally feels like there is light at the end of a very long, dark tunnel.

                                  “There are parts of the film that were too hard and emotional for her to watch — the scenes that describe the most difficult times of her life, the relentless media circus and the harsh focus on her as a young mother. But, she feels, for the first time in many years, that people are on her side and things will get better for her.

                                  "She hopes that, because of this, she will be finally be freed from the vice-like grip of her father [Jamie Spears]. She is also very grateful and humbled by the public outcry, all the support from her fans and the celebrities like Sarah Jessica Parker who have spoken out on her behalf.”

                                  The New York Times’ “Framing Britney Spears” documentary covers the rise of Britney’s star, her mental health struggles and the mobilization of the #FreeBritney movement set in motion by her fans.

                                  Page Six can also exclusively reveal that Spears, 39, is also quietly working on her own documentary about her life — said in her own words — with a top female filmmaker.

                                  But under her current conservatorship, she fears her father could take control of the film to paint himself in a better light. She is battling in court to end her conservatorship under her father, which was put in place following her mental breakdown in 2007.

                                  The source told Page Six of Britney’s father, “He is drunk with power over Britney’s life. She wants to work, she wants to make music and perform, but he is too controlling.

                                  “He has set her up to fail. Britney hasn’t had the proper help she needs to be able to control her own finances, to fully deal with her mental health issues, to be the mother she wants to be.

                                  “Jamie won’t let her have any freedom or responsibility over her own life. This summer, her father grounded her for three weeks because she dared to meet a friend for a socially-distanced walk on the beach and a heart-to-heart conversation. She’s 39 years old!

                                  “He doesn’t want her to see her friends, he doesn’t want her to meet other people in the entertainment business, he tells her that everyone has bad intentions for her — when it plainly isn’t true.”
                                  https://pagesix.com/2021/02/09/britn...mpression=true

                                  Omg!!
                                  Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

                                  Comment


                                  • “Jamie won’t let her have any freedom or responsibility over her own life. This summer, her father grounded her for three weeks because she dared to meet a friend for a socially-distanced walk on the beach and a heart-to-heart conversation. She’s 39 years old!

                                    “He doesn’t want her to see her friends, he doesn’t want her to meet other people in the entertainment business, he tells her that everyone has bad intentions for her — when it plainly isn’t true.”
                                    My god it really is as bad as I feared. Keeping her isolated from other humans and trying to convince her everyone is out to get her. That is no life.

                                    It also appears that he is trying to keep her from learning how to be independent with her decision making and finances in order to have a reason to keep her under the conservatorship. If you don't let someone have any responsibility, then they won't learn to be responsible. I feel like he's trapped her and apparently the judge is buying into his tactics by keeping him on the conservatorship.

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by ksg22 View Post

                                      My god it really is as bad as I feared. Keeping her isolated from other humans and trying to convince her everyone is out to get her. That is no life.

                                      It also appears that he is trying to keep her from learning how to be independent with her decision making and finances in order to have a reason to keep her under the conservatorship. If you don't let someone have any responsibility, then they won't learn to be responsible. I feel like he's trapped her and apparently the judge is buying into his tactics by keeping him on the conservatorship.
                                      Dont believe this..ashgari is with her all the time and he has access everywhere

                                      Comment


                                      • I dont know if I believe page 6 at all. Isnt Jamie not even in charge of her anymore? How can he ground her for 3 weeks? He is in charge of her finances.
                                        Last edited by Angeman; Wed February 10, 2021, 10:32.

                                        Comment


                                        • Ya it is unclear about whether or not Britney just wants her dad out of the conservatorship, or the whole conservatorship ended. She has two conservatorships--one over her estate, and one over her "person". Between the two, she has no real power to make any decisions. Her Dad not only controls her finances, but decides whether she works or not (she can not enter into ANY contracts whatsoever for making music, performing, advertising, paying producers, etc, unless her dad signs off on it). So that means her career is fully under her dads control, not just how much she spends shopping.

                                          Then the conservatorship of her person I do not fully understand, but it seems like she cannot make any major personal decisions without them being approved by her conservator or a medical doctor to make sure she is not "subject to undue influence or to being taken advantage of" according to an article I read. This makes it sound like her personal life is being monitored quite closely. Also the conservator over her person has access to her doctors and medical records so one of my fears is that she is being forced to comply with doctor's order to take medications, or do that stint in the rehab institute, etc. Not being able to decided whether or not you want to be medicated is a pretty scary thought. But this is just speculation.

                                          The big catch-22 of all of this is that Britney can't even express her thought publicly, because the conservators are in control of her public image. So who knows when/if we will find out what is really going on. Part of me wonders if she is fine having the conservatorship in place as long as she gets to pick the people in charge, or perhaps just have the estate conservator and not the one over her person.

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by ksg22 View Post
                                            Ya it is unclear about whether or not Britney just wants her dad out of the conservatorship, or the whole conservatorship ended. She has two conservatorships--one over her estate, and one over her "person". Between the two, she has no real power to make any decisions. Her Dad not only controls her finances, but decides whether she works or not (she can not enter into ANY contracts whatsoever for making music, performing, advertising, paying producers, etc, unless her dad signs off on it). So that means her career is fully under her dads control, not just how much she spends shopping.

                                            Then the conservatorship of her person I do not fully understand, but it seems like she cannot make any major personal decisions without them being approved by her conservator or a medical doctor to make sure she is not "subject to undue influence or to being taken advantage of" according to an article I read. This makes it sound like her personal life is being monitored quite closely. Also the conservator over her person has access to her doctors and medical records so one of my fears is that she is being forced to comply with doctor's order to take medications, or do that stint in the rehab institute, etc. Not being able to decided whether or not you want to be medicated is a pretty scary thought. But this is just speculation.

                                            The big catch-22 of all of this is that Britney can't even express her thought publicly, because the conservators are in control of her public image. So who knows when/if we will find out what is really going on. Part of me wonders if she is fine having the conservatorship in place as long as she gets to pick the people in charge, or perhaps just have the estate conservator and not the one over her person.
                                            Its very complicated..i mean who can judge if she is taken advantage of? What are the objective factors for that? ! There must be some kind of evidence to prove their point? I mean we are talking about court...it cannot be like "no she will not merry this guy cuz she wants her money"..

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by coddiecollins View Post

                                              Its very complicated..i mean who can judge if she is taken advantage of? What are the objective factors for that? ! There must be some kind of evidence to prove their point? I mean we are talking about court...it cannot be like "no she will not merry this guy cuz she wants her money"..
                                              There are basic ways of understanding if she is being taken advantage of, primarily by looking at exactly how her money has been spent and distributed during the conservatorship.

                                              Sadly that isn’t the whole story, as we have many (unconfirmed) rumours of Britney being told she must work and follow ‘the rules’ in order to maintain access to her children.

                                              Britney has never been happy with the conservatorship, but I do think it worked for a time - particularly in Vegas, where she could be a pop star and have regular access to her children. If she suffers from mental health problems (which remain unconfirmed), that sort of stability would have been invaluable.

                                              Britney has proven herself to be a consummate professional whereby any underlining medical problems have not impacted her ability to perform on stage. She has toured the world, been interviewed on both live and pre-recorded TV and never once demonstrated a lack of understanding whilst under the conservatorship.

                                              So we must accept she isn’t completely impaired by any medical conditions. If she can stand on stage and talk to 20,000 people in an arena, her voice must also be heard in court.

                                              She isn’t asking for the conservatorship to be ended. She’s asking for someone else to look after her interests - someone that isn’t her father, the man that assaulted her son. If isn’t an unreasonable request and I honestly do not understand why the courts cannot acknowledge that and just allow it.
                                              I said "Lily, Oh Lily I'm so afraid, I fear I am walking in the Veil of Darkness".
                                              And she said "Child, take what I say with a pinch of salt... and protect yourself with fire".

                                              Kate Bush - Lily

                                              Comment


                                              • "Britney Spears" has been googled more often than "COVID-19" and "Corona" in the US in the past 5 days.
                                                Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

                                                Comment


                                                • What happened to all he rmoney? Why does she only have 60 million? I get just because youre worth a certain amount doesnt mean you have that much, but I still thinknsje should have more then 60m.

                                                  Comment




                                                  • She is the moment
                                                    Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X