Britney Spears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
    Britney was the most searched female artist on Wikipedia last week.

Who is Tom Brady?
    fun fact - idk any of these people who they are, except Britney.
    Last edited by ilearnedfromthebest; Sat February 20, 2021, 08:49.

Comment

• "Thank heaven for little girls"

This is disgusting.
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Britney's 2000 Saturday Night Live episode is on NBC tonight.
        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• SNL did a Britney skit tonight!

The Justin Timberlake notes app shade in the beginning though lmfao
          Last edited by JeremySpears; Sun February 21, 2021, 06:09.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Living in SIN is the new thing yeh

Comment

• Ugh she's just flawless
                It's just a fling baby, fling baby, nothing more than a fling baby, fling baby.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Comment

• Britney was the most searched musician on Wikipedia last week.

Comment

Comment

• Kevin Federline's son Kaleb has posted this on his Instagram account today.
                          It's cool to see him speaking up for Britney even though he's not her son.
                          "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• 60 Minutes will have its own Free Britney special.

Comment

• There comes a point when I see these interviews as not to help britney, but studios cashing in on her name. I get that any publicity is good, but they had YEARS to do these documentaries and now they do it when it is popular. Same as the Me Too movement or BLM. Literally years to do something positive and you decide to do a story while its popular.

Comment

• Agreed but there is a right timing for everything. The saying goes "Better Late than never" and it applies here too. It might be old news for fans and now for music forums and stan twitter but every person knowing about it helps and puts pressure on her case, the judge and her to be finally free again.
                                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• It’s Britney BITCH

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
                                    There comes a point when I see these interviews as not to help britney, but studios cashing in on her name. I get that any publicity is good, but they had YEARS to do these documentaries and now they do it when it is popular. Same as the Me Too movement or BLM. Literally years to do something positive and you decide to do a story while its popular.
                                    Exactly, and the thing with these things they can be hot news for a while then everyone forgets about them again. I mean you never hear a thing about the METOO movement these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                      Agreed but there is a right timing for everything. The saying goes "Better Late than never" and it applies here too. It might be old news for fans and now for music forums and stan twitter but every person knowing about it helps and puts pressure on her case, the judge and her to be finally free again.
                                      I dont really think the judge will be remotely infleunced at all by this. He or she will only consider the evidence presented in court.

Comment

There comes a point when I see these interviews as not to help britney, but studios cashing in on her name. I get that any publicity is good, but they had YEARS to do these documentaries and now they do it when it is popular. Same as the Me Too movement or BLM. Literally years to do something positive and you decide to do a story while its popular.
                                        Everything is about timing. The music and entertainment industry worked very different before.

The industry was not ready to have those type of discussions about Me Too, BLM or the Britney case years ago.
                                        Last edited by MrLeonix; Yesterday, 16:52.
                                        Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                        Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncι . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

Everything is about timing. The music and entertainment industry worked very different before.

The industry was not ready to have those type of discussions about Me Too, BLM or the Britney case years ago.
                                          They were ready. They just didnt care. Now the media is terrified of twitter keyboard warriors and so they have to say something for fear of reprisals from social media. At least that is how I see it.

Comment

They were ready. They just didnt care. Now the media is terrified of twitter keyboard warriors and so they have to say something for fear of reprisals from social media. At least that is how I see it.
                                            Remember that back in 2007 ... Britney performing at the VMAs 2007 was considered fat (when she really wasn’t), that she was deemed (and dismissed) as crazy just because and media used to dehumanize celebrities.

No real dialogue, no mature discuss about mental health, no embracing of different types of bodies. It was really bad.

Now things have changed and the media is more socially conscious now. People would never treat any celebrity today in the same way they treated Britney years ago.
                                            Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                            Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncι . Rihanna

Comment

Working...
                                            X