No announcement yet.

Britney Spears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• BBC2 isn’t much to get excited about. It’s more BBC3 I’d have thought, but I won’t be choosy. In the UK we don’t have conservatorships, though we have something similar which in fairness, at this point I’d imagine more Brits know more about conservatorships than a deputyship - so I can understand the BBC wanting to do something about it.
      Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• Her stopping to take a picture with that bunny is typical cute Britney behavior. I love her.
        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• The way this would break the internet...whew.
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Is she even allowed to tell her story?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stronger99 View Post
              Is she even allowed to tell her story?
              Probably not until she’s free.

Comment

• A vocalist.

Also yess at Lynne reminding her that she's a singer.

Comment

• I also just saw her insta post and nearly cried! Thank God Lynn is there. She is reminding Britney of why she came into this business. I want Britney to come back but only under her terms and the way she wants.
                  Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

• She's adorable omg.

Comment

• The music videos for "I'm a Slave 4 U", "I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman", "Toxic", "Womanizer" and "Circus" are now available in 1080p on Britney's YouTube channel.

Videos that haven’t been remastered yet: Overprotected, Boys, Do Somethin‘ & Someday (I Will Understand) [and Kill the Lights].

Comment

• Another day another Toxic viral tweet

Comment

• Correct me if I'm wrong please but we never really got the final edit of the My Prerogative perfume video right?

They randomly uploaded some teasers and then just completely abandoned it.

Comment

• She looks hot

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Omg

Comment

Comment

• I wonder why she included Jamie Lynn? I mean everything that was said in the press/freebritney doesn't really align with that...It sounded more like there would be bad blood and Jamie taking advantage of her no? I mean it's her sister of course but in that particular case there would've been "no need" to include her if she really feels betrayed.

and who is that girl next to miley and noah?
                                    aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• This post is so weird. These picks are so random. And why her sister indeed? It wouldn’t surprise me if this was her team’s doing...
                                      "You know I got the sauce, you know I'm saucy"

Comment

• At first I thought so too but the inclusion of Miley would be odd then since she has been very vocal about the freebritney movement
                                        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Sharon Stone’s response on Twitter is weird. It feels like it’s a hidden message or something.

Comment

• The legendary "Oops!...I Did It Again" was released 21 years ago today and the rest is history.

Comment

• "Femme Fatale" was released 10 years ago today.

Still a masterpiece and one of her Top 5 best albums imho. "Inside Out", "(Drop Dead) Beautiful", "Gasoline", "Selfish"...she went off with that album.

We need "Scary" on streaming services because it’s one of my faves on the album.

Comment

• FF dated really quick and feels far too ‘Britney by numbers’ to me, but there’s still enough to enjoy. It’s also when she started flopping in the UK - TTWE was a #3 hit in the US but missed the top 20 here. In fairness, HIAM and WB are her only solo top 10s in the UK in the last decade.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X