Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Britney Spears

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Why are the Britney fans dragging other artists for not speaking up? Just because they aren't vocal in social media doesn't mean that they are apathetic to Britney. I'd rather have a quiet supporter than have someone like Perez Hilton who made a name making fun of Britney (at the time she was spiraling) and is now currently bandwagoning on the Free Britney campaign.

    Comment




    • Ate everyone up.
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

      Comment




      • Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

        Comment


        • Britney's Instagram account has unfollowed tons of people including Loucifer.
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

          Comment


          • Sadly one of them is Mariah that showed support

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
              Britney's Instagram account has unfollowed tons of people including Loucifer.
              But I thought Britney had no control over her account ?
              " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
              Baby maybe you're the problem "

              Comment


              • Why didnt she unfollow Jamie Lynn?

                Comment


                • Britney just posted a video of her in Hawaii with Sam, she must control her Instagram, gotta love a good conspiracy theory though.

                  Comment


                  • The same two trolls are back at it again. You love to make clowns out of yourselves. Calling shit that can easily be backed up with court documents a conspiracy theory didn’t go very well for you the last time. Some people really do have a humiliation kink.
                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

                    Comment


                    • You're such a pressed and tragic little person. I don't understand how you are celebrating her unfollowing people if she has no control over it. Make up your mind, either she does or she doesn't. I didn't say anything about her being in control of those accounts just your posts are confusing. Your name calling and personal attacks are so uncalled for. You're only making yourself look like a clown actually.
                      " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                      Baby maybe you're the problem "

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                        You're such a pressed and tragic little person. I don't understand how you are celebrating her unfollowing people if she has no control over it. Make up your mind, either she does or she doesn't. I didn't say anything about her being in control of those accounts just your posts are confusing. Your name calling and personal attacks are so uncalled for. You're only making yourself look like a clown actually.
                        He's a teenager, teenager's tend to think they know more than they actually do, some of the stuff he posts is beyond cringeworthy.

                        I am not saying other people don't have access to Britney's instagram (she didn't speak on that) but she must have access as well, she is posting stuff from her private hotel room in Hawaii.

                        What I have been saying for the past few years is I'll believe it when it comes out of Britney's mouth, now that she has herself opened up I believe it, I wasn't going to take the word of a few tacky gays.

                        Comment


                        • I dont even know what to think. Just scrolled down her IG account and all that content is so wack.

                          Comment





                          • Queen of the world tbh
                            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

                            Comment


                            • Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
                              My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
                              Forever and always!

                              Comment




                              • She is so adorable.
                                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

                                Comment




                                • *clown music starts playing*
                                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post


                                    *clown music starts playing*
                                    “Britney typically writes the posts and submits them to crowdsurf”.

                                    which means Britney does write her posts and they make sure nothing about the conservatorship is in them. You constantly saying none of it comes from Britney (like you have an actual clue) herself isn’t true so stop acting like you’re part of the inner circle with more knowledge than others, you’re not so please calm down princess.
                                    Last edited by Ewokguy15; Sun July 4, 2021, 05:21.

                                    Comment


                                    • JeremySpears why do you get so excited when one of your assumptions is correct? I personally had hoped none of the stuff being spoken about was true (before it was proven by Britney herself), you seem overly happy that’s you are being proven right when these things are horrible. After reading the New Yorker article the only part you are focusing on is something to make others look bad, there are some awful things in that article that should focussed on, how bout you focus on those instead of calling people clowns.

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

                                        Britney typically writes the posts and submits them to crowdsurf”.

                                        which means Britney does write her posts and they make sure nothing about the conservatorship is in them. You constantly saying none of it comes from Britney (like you have an actual clue) herself isn’t true so stop acting like you’re part of the inner circle with more knowledge than others, you’re not so please calm down princess.
                                        Yeah I mean what was referenced in that article is nothing remotely the same as what he has been claiming which is that Cassie or whoever has been impersonating Britney and posting for her. That is not remotely the same as Britney writing and it being submitted to others for checking! Loads of other stars have their social media managed by other people who make sure they dont post inappropriate stuff - I remember Adele saying before that her team banned her from using social media.
                                        Last edited by InFamous; Sun July 4, 2021, 23:45.
                                        " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                                        Baby maybe you're the problem "

                                        Comment


                                        • Like I’ve said for years! Britney has access to her Instagtam but she doesn’t have control of it (literally none). She can’t post anything she wants, she just submits content to a team that has to approve everything before posting which means she is censored and can’t really post anything she wants, that’s why you never saw her talking about her honest feelings about the C-ship on Instagram or the reason why she never goes live. Also her team has the freedom of (from time to time) posting stuff on her behalf if they feel it’s necessary , for example the day with that post on her Instagram when the Domination show got cancelled and the post was “herself” saying “She voluntarily checked into a mental health because she was so stressed about her father being sick” when the opposite actually happened and she was forced against her will and confirmed it on court, obviously the post was fake and several others on her account are as well.

                                          Britney doesn’t really have a voice on social media.
                                          Last edited by MrLeonix; Sun July 4, 2021, 14:35.
                                          Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                          Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

                                          Comment


                                          • Britney doesn’t have a voice period.
                                            Straight white men rule everything around me

                                            Comment


                                            • Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                                                Like I’ve said for years! Britney has access to her Instagtam but she doesn’t have control of it (literally none). She can’t post anything she wants, she just submits content to a team that has to approve everything before posting which means she is censored and can’t really post anything she wants, that’s why you never saw her talking about her honest feelings about the C-ship on Instagram or the reason why she never goes live. Also her team has the freedom of (from time to time) posting stuff on her behalf if they feel it’s necessary , for example the day with that post on her Instagram when the Domination show got cancelled and the post was “herself” saying “She voluntarily checked into a mental health because she was so stressed about her father being sick” when the opposite actually happened and she was forced against her will and confirmed it on court, obviously the post was fake and several others on her account are as well.

                                                Britney doesn’t really have a voice on social media.
                                                Wish I could like this a hundred times.
                                                Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
                                                'Cause when you're touching me, baby, I see sparks..

                                                Comment


                                                • There was fierce debate between Britney stans elsewhere whether or not Britney herself wrote the post the day after her court hearing, about reading more fairy tales.

                                                  What do the stans here think of that particular post ? Came from Britney herself or nah ?

                                                  Also regarding the Domination announcement it is very easy to look back now and say ok that was not posted by Britney ( after what she said last week ) but I remember at the time haters were trying to drag her and claimed that that part about her father being sick was just an excuse for cancelling the show and her stans were saying that absolutely not was it fake and calling out the haters for being disgusting when her poor father was sick and needed her etc. So at the time, a lot of fans really had no idea what was happening either.

                                                  I mean, I dont really follow the socials of pop stars really. Whenever I looked at Britneys insta I definitely got a sense that something was off about it yes but looking at individual posts I would have no idea if they were coming from her or not. Having heard her say it. I know now that she was not able to say anything about the situation so I can now say that that post on the documentary defo did not come from Britney herself.. but at the time.. i really would not have been sure.
                                                  Last edited by InFamous; Mon July 5, 2021, 01:05.
                                                  " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
                                                  Baby maybe you're the problem "

                                                  Comment


                                                  • None of her social media accounts can be trusted, period. No need for further debate.
                                                    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                                    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X