Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
    Britney doesn’t have a voice period.
    Only thing that confuses me about that is she has a Boyfriend who has a phone and has access to anything he wants, there is absolutely no way Britney's team or Father etc could stop him from posting stuff involving Britney. Anything Britney wants to say now she can through Sam.

Comment

• People close to Britney has to sign documents and confidential stuff. Britney cannot just jump to Sam’s Instagram like that, she is protecting him.

Even Iggy Azalea for just doing one random collab recently revealed that they made her sign a bunch of stuff. So imagine Sam. Go to figure.

Who cares about her staged social media though? Britney’s voice and true were heard on court. That’s what matters.
      Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
      Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
        People close to Britney has to sign documents and confidential stuff. Britney cannot just jump to Sam’s Instagram like that, she is protecting him.

Even Iggy Azalea for just doing one random collab recently revealed that they made her sign a bunch of stuff. So imagine Sam. Go to figure.

Who cares about her staged social media though? Britney’s voice and true were heard on court. That’s what matters.
        But Sam posting stuff from Britney is gonna get him sued? not a chance.

I guess the only thing they could do is stop him from seeing her potentially which would be the worst thing for her as he's all she has right now I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

Only thing that confuses me about that is she has a Boyfriend who has a phone and has access to anything he wants, there is absolutely no way Britney's team or Father etc could stop him from posting stuff involving Britney. Anything Britney wants to say now she can through Sam.
          This might shock you, but not everything has to be posted online.
          Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

This might shock you, but not everything has to be posted online.
            Last edited by Ewokguy15; Mon July 5, 2021, 08:58.

Comment

• Last edited by JeremySpears; Mon July 5, 2021, 15:03.
              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Good.
                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
                      My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
                      Forever and always!

Comment

• Powerful<3

Comment

• It's become trendy to blame the patriarchy for everything that's wrong in the world. Besides that aspect, I appreciate Madonna's passionate support.
                          Pro: freedom of speech
                          Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• So happy that Madonn finally said something about this.

In other news….

Comment

• They don’t make legendary discographies like that anymore.

Comment

• Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
                                My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
                                Forever and always!

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                                  It's become trendy to blame the patriarchy for everything that's wrong in the world. Besides that aspect, I appreciate Madonna's passionate support.
                                  That’s because:

Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Yeah, Madonna is such a victim .
                                    Pro: freedom of speech
                                    Contra: cancel culture

Comment

• so this is one of Madonna's lawyers (one that has worked with her many times in the past) , was this what Madonna meant when she wrote "Britney we coming to Get you out of jail! " -as in, helped get her in contact with this lawyer ?
                                      Last edited by AndiIversen; Sun July 11, 2021, 21:02.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndiIversen View Post

so this is one of Madonna's lawyers (one she has worked for her many times in the past) , was this what Madonna meant when she wrote "Britney we coming to Get you out of jail! " -as in, helped get her in contact with this lawyer ?
                                        I have no idea but you have to ask yourself, as I’m sure Britney has, where do you start looking for a lawyer when you’re at Britney’s level? Google? Recommendations seems like a logical step to me.

But that’s not what’s important - this guy (if he’s approved) works at a federal level. If there’s crimes to answer, he’s the one to find them as he’ll start at the very start and go through every single little details.
                                        Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

Comment

• Lmfaoo they realized how bad the caption on the last post was do they deleted it and posted it again with emojis.
                                            Last edited by JeremySpears; Tue July 13, 2021, 23:14.

Comment

• Omg??? Finally a real post

Comment

• Britney herself posting #FreeBritney

This is the start of the end. Finally.
                                                Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

They don’t make legendary discographies like that anymore.
                                                  Now where is perfume? I'm tired of y'all playing in its face

3 really is up there with toxic.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Omg??? Finally a real post
                                                    Yassssssssssss ... This is the real Britney!!!! Fierce, defiant, open, supporting #FreeBritney

Seems like she’s starting to get her rights back after today’s hearing and after her new lawyer was accepted
                                                    Last edited by MrLeonix; Thu July 15, 2021, 02:25.
                                                    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                                    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

Working...
                                                    X