No announcement yet.

Britney Spears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's good to see her finally post something that's coming from her. The hashtag is so powerful!

I just wish she would delete all of her instagram to show that she's now in control of it. And restart a new, authentic one.

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
      It's good to see her finally post something that's coming from her. The hashtag is so powerful!

I just wish she would delete all of her instagram to show that she's now in control of it. And restart a new, authentic one.
      I think she will once she’s actually free.
      Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

I think she will once she’s actually free.
        Hopefully soon enough

Comment

• This is one of the many things that happened:

Thanks to that Britney was able to post about her C-ship for the first time in her life and also she used the #FreeBritney hashtag for the first time ever.

Historic.
          Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
          Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• https://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...hollywood-bowl

Your tweet about Britney Spears included an old photo of the two of you. When was that taken?
            It was from our days in the Mickey Mouse Club. We were 11 or 12, babies in the business together, which is so amazing to come full circle — to both be able to have the success that we’ve had. It was a beautiful thing to look back at those pictures; there’s such a glow in our eyes. It was a great experience to have, not only with the two of us but all the kids — Justin [Timberlake] and Ryan Gosling and all of us came up together on that show. What a casting director. But shoot — we’ve been working since we were little kids. We all deserve some happiness. I’ll always be supportive of Britney.
            Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

• A Britney and Xtina duet is long overdue. That’s how they both get to #1. Whenever Britney comes back, this should be the second single (the first will be huge anyway).
              Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

A Britney and Xtina duet is long overdue. That’s how they both get to #1. Whenever Britney comes back, this should be the second single (the first will be huge anyway).
                The most important aspect now is for Brit-Brit to be free and happy. But yep, the collaboration between these ladies would be groundbreaking and huge
                Last edited by likeidogoldlink; Fri July 16, 2021, 10:12.
                Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Now that Britney seems to have recovered her Instagram she posted a new brutal message. Did you see her last post?

Was that about Jamie Lynn? Whoever that was about she destroyed that person in that post ... Britney ain’t here for fake people.
                    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                      Now that Britney seems to have recovered her Instagram she posted a new brutal message. Did you see her last post?

Was that about Jamie Lynn? Whoever that was about she destroyed that person in that post ... Britney ain’t here for fake people.
                      Gotta be Jamie Lynn, Jamie, Lynn or all 3. I don’t think anyone else has spoken about her from the family.

Comment

• Well her comments section seem to think it’s Jamie Lynn too
                        Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

Well her comments section seem to think it’s Jamie Lynn too
                          Yeah everyone seems to think it was gor Jamie Lynn who some days ago made a video / and posted stories supporting Britney and caring for Britney (which no one believed) LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                            Now that Britney seems to have recovered her Instagram she posted a new brutal message. Did you see her last post?

I think it's 100% about Jamie Lynn. This article was posted a couple hours before Britney made that post:

Comment

• I can’t at Jamie Lynn paying for articles left and right (with Britney's money probably).
                              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Her newest Insta post She’s no longer holding back y’all

Comment

• She found out her Instagram password and she immediately came for everyone. What a legend. Sam posted a video of her being on her phone 30 minutes before the post was posted so it might really be her this time.

I knew that she hated her sister's "tribute" performance lol. Just look at her face.

I also love how she called her "team" out for not letting her perform new songs. In the "I Am Britney Jean" documentary she told Larry that she wants to perform "Passenger" and later she is telling him that she also wants "Alien" to be on the setlist as she wanted it to be a single. I also thought it was weird how she never performed more songs from "Glory" even though she loves that album so much.

Jamie Lynn keeps liking the posts on Britney's IG. I wonder if she’s just very dumb at this point. Read the room.
                                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Seeing that we finally heard what Britney has to say gives a proper closure as to what happened to her all these years. I mean, now there is some sort of justification to why she doesn't look like she wants to perform and yet she is performing in all these tours and shows.

It makes me wonder if that Sam Asghari really cares for her best interest. He only started talking about Britney unfiltered after the #FreeBritney came to prominence, and he looks like one of those jobless "fitness trainers" in LA, flying with Britney in vacations doing basically nothing. Hope Britney finds an actual partner who will really love her for who she is (and who has a career other than managing her or making a career out of being with her.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                                      Seeing that we finally heard what Britney has to say gives a proper closure as to what happened to her all these years. I mean, now there is some sort of justification to why she doesn't look like she wants to perform and yet she is performing in all these tours and shows.

It makes me wonder if that Sam Asghari really cares for her best interest. He only started talking about Britney unfiltered after the #FreeBritney came to prominence, and he looks like one of those jobless "fitness trainers" in LA, flying with Britney in vacations doing basically nothing. Hope Britney finds an actual partner who will really love her for who she is (and who has a career other than managing her or making a career out of beng with her.
                                      Since Justin, Britney has gone from loser to loser.

Comment

• She really said **** all of you.

Queen of our existence.
                                        "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                                          It makes me wonder if that Sam Asghari really cares for her best interest. He only started talking about Britney unfiltered after the #FreeBritney came to prominence, and he looks like one of those jobless "fitness trainers" in LA, flying with Britney in vacations doing basically nothing. Hope Britney finds an actual partner who will really love her for who she is (and who has a career other than managing her or making a career out of being with her.
                                          Britney and Sam have been together years at this point. I don’t think he’s freeloading or using her - I actually think it’s been a struggle for him not being able to speak out in Britney’s defence more.
                                          Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Her latest Instagram post is everything. You know, at this point, I wouldn’t be surprised if we find out she’s been told her entire career that she can’t sing live.
                                            Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• YESSSS

Comment

• So she’s legally deemed competent to operate a dangerous machine that could end someone’s life yet isn’t deemed competent enough to be allowed coffee, hair vitamins or expensive kitchen cabinets. Utter joke.
                                                Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• OH MY GOD!!!

Comment

• She sounds the same
                                                    Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

Working...
                                                    X