Britney Spears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She’s killing it!!!!

She’s so badass, she basically changed the law and probably became the only conservatee in American history who was granted the right to hire her own lawyer, and after the last hearing she recovered her right to drive and her social media right.

And she ain’t done yet .. Boss
    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Also her listening to her own music screams boss bitch Iktr.
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
        Also her listening to her own music screams boss bitch Iktr.
        I bet they skip the JT song

Maybe she’s plotting her comeback lol.
        Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

Also her listening to her own music screams boss bitch Iktr.
          She’s using the middle finger emoji to everyone on her social media posts , she called herself “Boss” and “powerful” during the first public hearing, let’s not forget the “I wasn’t good, I was great” phrase , she wants revenge, she is saying f*ck you to and screwing everyone and she even listens to her own music while she drives.

Bad bitch boss haha
          Last edited by MrLeonix; Sun July 18, 2021, 22:17.
          Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
          Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

I bet they skip the JT song

Maybe she’s plotting her comeback lol.
            Quite the opposite, she won’t touch any stage anytime soon ... said it herself.

Comment

• She sounds great, and I love that she stans for Lonely. One of my fave songs from self-titled.

Comment

OH MY GOD!!!
                Another clip. Before belting the song she was also explaining Sam how proud she was of the song

Self-centered bitch

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

Quite the opposite, she won’t touch any stage anytime soon ... said it herself.
                  I don’t actually think she’s plotting a comeback, but she must have ideas she isn’t sharing too - especially if for once she thinks getting rid of her Dad might actually happen. His days are numbered and returning to the stage isn’t even conditional on her getting out of the conservatorship, just him going.
                  Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Britney driving around listening to her own music is such a Blackout throwback
                    Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• BTW ... Rockstar Courtney Love has been one of the biggest #FreeBritney activists and supporters. She did this beautiful “Lucky” cover some days ago. She even teared up at the end:

So nice, I loved her version

Comment

• I am definitely expecting Britney to return with a new album at some point. I am sure that fresh new producers would kill for the chance to work with a legend like Britney and there should be big anticipation for new music from her. With the proper push and support behind it I am sure a new single could at least go top 10 and maybe Top 5 if it is really pushed.
                        Step by step for her at this point though.
                        Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                        Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Not happening. The woman said she just won’t be returning anytime soon. She’s done with music business for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                            I am definitely expecting Britney to return with a new album at some point. I am sure that fresh new producers would kill for the chance to work with a legend like Britney and there should be big anticipation for new music from her. With the proper push and support behind it I am sure a new single could at least go top 10 and maybe Top 5 if it is really pushed.
                            Step by step for her at this point though.
                            Looking back to 2005-2007 where she managed herself, promowise everything went wrong. So I really hope she hires a good team and listens to them!

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                              Not happening. The woman said she just won’t be returning anytime soon. She’s done with music business for now.
                              You keep saying this yet not a single person is saying an album is imminent. Learn to read what people are saying.
                              Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

You keep saying this yet not a single person is saying an album is imminent. Learn to read what people are saying.
                                Exactly.
                                Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by SCHoli View Post

Looking back to 2005-2007 where she managed herself, promowise everything went wrong. So I really hope she hires a good team and listens to them!
                                  I personally think the day she decides to put something out again (and that’ll probably take years to be honest) it will be under her own terms and way. She won’t ever let anybody else decide anything again, she might have a team or something but she will do everything her way ..... She even prefers to retire / quit completely if it’s not this way. She had enough.

Comment

• Aaaah another mother - daughter interaction. Britlena for President!
                                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Britney is now following Selena back on Instagram. Britlena 2022 duet album is happening. :,)

————-

Billie Eilish talked about Framing Britney Spears in a new interview:

For teen pop singers, the warning signs and cautionary tales are many. Despite their sound and style being a world apart, in many ways Eilish is walking in the footsteps of Britney Spears: a teenager who rose to an unknowable stratosphere of celebrity on the strength of her melismatic singing voice and highly marketable image, whose sexuality was invariably a promotional tool, shield and—eventually—weapon used to destroy her.

[…]

“It’s really, really horrible what a lot of young women have gone through—I mean, to this day,” Eilish says as we discuss the treatment of Spears, who is on the receiving end of a wave of retroactive goodwill since the release of the 2021 documentary Framing Britney Spears.

“I didn’t have a team that wanted to **** me over—which is really kind of rare, which [itself] is pretty ****ed up. All I have to be is just grateful that I happened to have a good group of people around me that ... didn’t want to just take advantage of me and do what people have done in the past.”
                                      https://www.vogue.com.au/culture/fea...299a8bd9aa1b5c

Comment

• Looks like our friend Cassie is back on Britney's Insta account. We're getting back to back posts again and two of Britney's posts including the one from yesterday were edited.

Comment

Looks like our friend Cassie is back on Britney's Insta account. We're getting back to back posts again and two of Britney's posts including the one from yesterday were edited.
                                          Well when youre in a legal battle you cant be posting everything you may want. Also since jamie lynn edited hers maybe britney decided she would edit hers as well since it no longer made sense. The posts from today still feel like Britney to me.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Oh my goodness! She still sounds the same! I cannot believe we had a moment to hear her sing again.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• What does BOMT have to do with space?
                                                  Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

What does BOMT have to do with space?
                                                    I thought that as well but then i took it as he was saying that Britney did something even better at 16.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X