Britney Spears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post

I thought that as well but then i took it as he was saying that Britney did something even better at 16.
    I just thought they mixed up BOMT with OIDIA
    Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• I didnt think a britney fan could be that dumb

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
        Looks like our friend Cassie is back on Britney's Insta account. We're getting back to back posts again and two of Britney's posts including the one from yesterday were edited.
        Britney said not on my watch.

So I said “life goes on” in one of my recent posts but it’s always easier said than done !!!!! In that moment that’s what felt was the easiest to say but I think we all know that I will never be able to let go and fully move on until I’ve said all I needed to say … and I’m not even close !!!! I was told to stay quiet about things for so long and I finally feel like I’m just getting here ️️️ !!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRj2a0Bg55t/

Comment

• “While Spears’ catalog is part of the canon that defines this millennium, her struggles, and the strength she’s shown while enduring them, will lead to her cementing her true legacy: Reshaping the machine that turns those songs into cultural touchstones.”

Comment

• :,)
            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• <33

Comment

• C h e r
                51 singles on Billboard Hot100~Top 10 albums in 5 decades~110+ million records sold
                Oscar~Grammy~Emmy~Golden Globe winner
                Touring force
                Legend

Comment

• LOOK AT HER
                  Last edited by JeremySpears; Sat July 24, 2021, 00:41.
                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

LOOK AT HER
                    She looks amazing such a hottie!

Comment

• She’s such a rebelious girl. Like it
                      Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                      Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

LOOK AT HER
                        whoa!

Comment

• YESSSS MORE TITTIES

Last edited by JeremySpears; Tue July 27, 2021, 05:52.

Comment

• Well, that’s one form of freedom I guess
                            Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                              She’s such a rebelious girl. Like it
                              Rebellious? She’s literally being doing exactly what she’s been told her entire life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

Rebellious? She’s literally being doing exactly what she’s been told her entire life.
                                You’re right, she was told to show her tits on Instagram.
                                Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

You’re right, she was told to show her tits on Instagram.
                                  Sorry, she did what she was told up until 2 weeks ago, my apologies. Total rebel

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

Sorry, she did what she was told up until 2 weeks ago, my apologies. Total rebel
                                    My post was about her tits not about what she did 10 years ago .. so still applies , she’s so rebellious

Comment

• Ok titney!

I'm ready for some glammed up photoshoot though. (long way to go I know I know )

Comment

• The last titty pic was deleted when it had around 2.4 million likes and the reuploaded pic is already at 1.2 million likes.

Comment

• Wonder why it was deleted tho

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                                            Wonder why it was deleted tho
                                            One of the kids probably got hold of her phone
                                            Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Does she really have her insta account back or is still someone else posting for her? Because... maybe just a crazy thought of mine but what if she still hasn't control over insta and they're posting those so they can say something like "look she's posting naked stuff and everyone can see it, she's still crazy and still needs people to watch what she's doing bla bla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                                Does she really have her insta account back or is still someone else posting for her? Because... maybe just a crazy thought of mine but what if she still hasn't control over insta and they're posting those so they can say something like "look she's posting naked stuff and everyone can see it, she's still crazy and still needs people to watch what she's doing bla bla"
                                                She’s said stuff about her conservatorship - she has it back. Her Dad can’t stop her either because he isn’t in charge of her person, just her finances (so she best not drop her phone )
                                                Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                                  Does she really have her insta account back or is still someone else posting for her? Because... maybe just a crazy thought of mine but what if she still hasn't control over insta and they're posting those so they can say something like "look she's posting naked stuff and everyone can see it, she's still crazy and still needs people to watch what she's doing bla bla"
                                                  But then again lots of other artists are showing up naked and nobody is deeming them as « crazy ».
                                                  I think that argument is too weak to even use in court or whatever. I mean even when she was working, during the conservatorship, her conservators always wanted her to be half naked on stage and in videos so they can’t use that argument now

Comment

• But since when is posting naked stuff considered crazy?
                                                    Celebs like Madonna, Rihanna, Cardi B, Kardashians and many more have posted similar pics before.
                                                    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

Working...
                                                    X