No announcement yet.

Britney Spears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best album of all time is Britney. I never need to hear Toxic ever again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post
      I never need to hear Toxic ever again.

Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

Lol its like Wannabe and the Spice Girls for me. I love Britney but she has so many better songs imo. I can recognize how good Toxic is but I rather listen to MATM, I Got That Boom Boom, BOM, Showdown etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeman View Post

Lol its like Wannabe and the Spice Girls for me.
          As in, the greatest of all time?
          Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

As in, the greatest of all time?
            Nah. Thats Holler. Oops might be her second best album after Britney. Then ITZ

Comment

• Most influental female artist since Madonna

Comment

• Imagine if they collab and it will debut at #1 and will break Blinding Lights' record omg
                Last edited by JeremySpears; Fri August 13, 2021, 00:26.
                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• The brand's 7th (!) fragrance since the start of her hiatus in 2019. And that doesn’t include re-releases of old fragrances (there were at least two of those). Those Fantasy names are ridiculous now btw.
                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• LOOK AT HER

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

The brand's 7th (!) fragrance since the start of her hiatus in 2019. And that doesn’t include re-releases of old fragrances (there were at least two of those). Those Fantasy names are ridiculous now btw.
                      what do you mean re-releases of older fragrances btw? like, new re-worked formulas of the originals (as in same fragrance name different ingredients) , or flankers of the originals?

Comment

• ^ Old fragrances with a little extra gimmick basically. There were two Pride editions of Fantasy and a Halloween edition of Midnight Fantasy. Same fragrance, no changes except for the box.

Comment

• I used to find her perfumes at airports but now I don’t see them anymore. Also never saw the Prerogative one, only online.

Comment

• Queen!! Also love what she said about us. :,)

+ Another post that surpassed 1 million likes super fast.

Comment

• The Most Memorable Fragrances From Celebrities Including Jay-Z, Travis Scott, Rihanna, and Beyoncé

Britney Spears

Number of fragrances: 31

Britney Spears has one of the biggest celebrity fragrance empires. The pop star introduced Curious, her first perfume, in 2004. Elizabeth Arden produced it and according to The Hollywood Reporter, they paid the singer $52 million dollars for the deal. It worked out for both parties. Curious, which smells of vanilla and musk along with fresh lotus, pear, and magnolia, retailed for $39.95 and broke Elizabeth Taylor’s record for first week gross perfume sales. Curious brought in $100 million in sales in 2004, and Spears made young women care about perfume in a way they hadn’t before. Sue Phillips, president and CEO of Scenterprises, a fragrance branding and marketing company told Racked: “At the time, young women did not really like fragrances because they reminded them of their grandmothers.” She went on to say, “Suddenly [with Curious], there was this luscious, floral fragrance with a youthful feel that didn’t seem old or mature.” Spears would launch more fragrances that all stemmed from her love of floral scents including Fantasy, her second scent that came out in 2005 and brought in $30 million in sales in its first three weeks, and most recently, Fantasy Intense, which was released in 2021. While the demand for celebrity fragrances hit a lull in 2016, Spears and Elizabeth Arden have continued to release fragrances together, which has resulted in Spear’s billion dollar perfume empire. There was even an uptick in sales this year post the release of the Framing Britney Spears documentary.—Aria Hughes

https://www.complex.com/style/best-c...cott-fragrance

Literally the Queen of celebrity fragrances yup.

Comment

[/I]
                                https://www.complex.com/style/best-c...cott-fragrance

Literally the Queen of celebrity fragrances yup.
                                I love how the queen of posting about about the conservatorship injustices is the first to praise her being "the Queen of celebrity fragrances" even though she's had nothing to do with the last 20. The funds from those are most probably going straight into the Jamie and co's pockets . . . The irony.

Comment

• Curious and Fantasy commercials used to play on TV in the US all the time. I remember getting so excited as a teenager whenever they came on. I felt ok supporting those but these are just dumb money grabber from her team

Comment

• :,)

Comment

• And she will dominate the industry again yup yup

Comment

• Legend.

Comment

• ^ They changed the caption now….

Comment

• So there’s ANOTHER new Fantasy fragrance and…look at that promo pic

Comment

• The 40 best pop songs of all time

4. "Toxic" by Britney Spears

Before 2003, Britney was leaning hard into her "not that innocent" sexuality via breakout albums …Baby One More Time and Oops… I Did It Again. Here, Britney seems transformed into a vicious femme fatale, her voice soaring and dipping over a deranged synth-string arrangement that wouldn't seem out of place in a Hitchcock film, but felt absolutely alien when it hit MTV. Even now, amid the #freebritney movement and two decades removed, it's a disorienting stunner of a pop masterpiece.
                                              https://www.timeout.com/newyork/musi...gs-of-all-time

Comment

• 5 years ago, Britney returned to the VMAs stage. :,)

And 10 years ago, she received the Video Vanguard Award. I will never forgive them for that mess and she should get another honorary award simply because she owns that award show and she deserves better.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

Cool that she mentioned Britney and everything …. But she seems delusional and even bitter by not including Madonna. Let’s be real .. that post was trolling.
                                                    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                                    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

Working...
                                                    X