No announcement yet.

Britney Spears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I mean, everyone knows MJ and Madonna are the king and queen and JT and Britney the prince and princess.

The actual nerve and level of delusion of putting Bieber side by side with Britney
    Words are useless, especially sentences.
    they don’t stand for anything.
    How could they explain how I feel?

Comment

• She better make that list Istg
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• This goes viral every week now lol
        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• And its opening line is more iconic than some of your faves' entire discographies yup let’s talk about it

Comment

• Everybody loves Queen. :,)
            Last edited by JeremySpears; Wed September 1, 2021, 19:05.

Comment

• Even BTS doesn’t have as many "yes" votes as her.

Comment

• She set the bar that night.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Relevant, influential legend.

Comment

• Lorde covering "Break The Ice" for VOGUE

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Comment

• The previously unseen 2007 VMAs rehearsal where she wore the long ponytail has finally leaked.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                            The previously unseen 2007 VMAs rehearsal where she wore the long ponytail has finally leaked.
                            Wow what a difference. Not only does her hair look 100% better, but just look at Britney - she’s not dead behind the eyes like in the actual performance.

I just rewatched the actual performance too and it isn’t a bad performance, it was just the completely wrong interpretation of that song in every single way possible. The mix is horrid - the silly Elvis stuff at the start and that stupid ending and the way it sounds like the CD is playing through the speaker system... nah.

You forget just how young she was back then. She looks like a baby with the ponytail and to this day I don’t know what fat the media could see.

Comment

• It’s basically the same sh*t she did on tv except for the fact the hair looks better. She was so beautiful at the time, I don’t know why people were saying back then she was fat and looking like a pig (I know such thing wouldn’t happen today) …. But honestly she looked stunning.

As for the performance, it’s infamous but iconic and the stage was gorgeous.

However, there’s a lot of mystery behind the actual performance. Sometimes I wonder why producers didn’t stop and cancelled the performance? Everyone knew what was happening and everyone saw how Britney spent most of the time partying, how she wasn’t well at the time … it is said that the night before the performance she didn’t even sleep, she just partied all the way, she was falling apart in the media and having a hard time , why a performance was even scheduled? … then the mysterious situation with the outfit (that according to rumours was going to be different) and the hairstyle that it was also supposed to be different , what happened behind the scenes? Why no one talks about what happened that night before and after the performance? What happened after that performance behind the scenes will always be a mystery (rumour has it that Britney left that stage crying) ….

… The whole thing was so weird and mysterious it’s like everyone (including her) were ready to crash and no one was going to do anything to prevent it. It was a quite enigmatic infamous moment in her career that left me with lots of questions that I know won’t likely ever be answered.
                              Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                              Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• 2000 and 2001 VMA rehearsals leaked as well!

Comment

• Ignoring the average choreography the only thing that really needed to change was the underwear outfit. Some pants would have done wonders. Theres that rehearsal with a white top and jeans and she looked good. This hair and energy were better though.

Comment

• first of all she wasn’t fat…she was after two pregnancies and was chubby, humiliating her was the industry’s hobby plus the outfit didn’t fit as well…
                                    I always said another wig would make such difference even that messy ponytail better.
                                    the tv wig was so horrible, fake and didn’t fit to her at all in
                                    perfect world she would have black wig and long hair and long one.I honestly think black hair with the gm outfit would be great
                                    Last edited by And then we kiss; Thu September 9, 2021, 05:50.

Comment

• Wow, those rehearsal videos are amazing. It's exhausting to think how many times she did them and how she was always full of energy. I hope the 2003 rehearsals leak too!
                                      http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Britney Spears is a living legend. Her 23-year reign as the Princess of Pop has cemented her status as a cultural icon, one whose impact is still as relevant today as it was two decades ago. Ever since she was accompanied by those now legendary piano chords on her debut single “…Baby One More Time” in 1998, she has gone on to become one of the most successful artists of all time, paving the way for people like Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Dua Lipa, Charli XCX and Billie Eilish, all of whom cite Britney as one of their idols. Songs like “Toxic”, “Womanizer”, “I’m A Slave 4 U”, “Piece of Me” and “Work Bitch” have all been enshrined in pop’s hall of fame, each record setting the bar for what it means to be a popstar today.
                                          https://i-d.vice.com/en_uk/article/w...spears-fashion

Comment

• Queen has red extensions now!

Comment

• GLORY 2021 ULTRA SUPER DELUXE SPECIAL EDITION IS COMING AAAHH

Comment

• Pop Icon Britney Spears Wins TIME’s 2021 TIME100 Reader Poll

World-renowned pop star Britney Spearstook first place in this year’s TIME100 reader poll, in which TIME asked readers to vote for who they think should make the annual list of the most influential people. Nearly 1.8 million votes were cast in total, with Spears claiming 4% of the vote.

The famed artist dominated the news cycle this year as a fan-led campaign to end her 13-year conservatorship under her father gained momentum, with people around the world calling to #FreeBritney. Spears spoke openly in court for the first time in June about her circumstances, alleging she’d been subject to “abusive” conditions, and her legal battle for autonomy highlighted a system that many disability rights advocates have long fought to reform.

Health Care Workers followed Spears in second place with 3.1% of the vote, as the second year of the COVID-19 pandemic continues to endanger lives around the world. But progress has been made in the fight against the virus, reflected in the third place winners: VaccineDevelopers, who garnered 2.5% of readers’ votes.

Award-winning K-pop group BTS followed in fourth place with 2.1%, having previously won both the 2019 and 2018 TIME100 reader poll. Simone Biles, the most decorated gymnast of all time, came in fifth with 2% of the vote. The American gold medalist stunned the world in July when she pulled out of several events citing mental health concerns, shining a light on an often under-acknowledged aspect of professional sports.

TIME’s editors ultimately select the honorees on the TIME100 list, which will be announced Wednesday, Sept. 15.
                                                https://time.com/6096468/time-100-re...nkId=131113437

LEGEND!!!

Comment

• Three of Britney's four posts from Thursday have surpassed 1 million likes on Instagram. She is the moment - literally.

Comment

• What’s with all the nudity - is Britney teasing her Erotica era?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X