Britney Spears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Yep. Once Britney is back they will have to change the rules that keep a song/album from being #1 for eternity so someone else can have a shot too.
    The nerve of them not name dropping Beyoncé and the fact Brittney, JT and DC are technically all 90s artists
    Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• I think they mean people who were big in the 2000s lol. That being said a couple of these are not like the other.

Comment

• Britney Spears Has Been ‘Writing Music’ Amid Conservatorship Battle: ‘It’s Her Passion’

Britney Spears has been ‘getting offers from some of the top producers in the industry’ who are ‘dying to work with her,’ a source tells HollywoodLife EXCLUSIVELY!

Britney Spears, 39, is almost free from the conservatorship that has governed her life for the past 13 years. And although the pop-princess — who has not worked since the end of her Las Vegas residency in 2017 — indicated that she was done for good, several sources close to Spears revealed that she is not ready to throw in the towel just yet!

“Despite what is being put out there, Britney is not retired. It is actually quite the opposite,” an industry insider spilled to HollywoodLife EXCLUSIVELY. “She has been writing music over the past couple of years because it would be impossible for her not to. Music is her passion and it is in her blood.”

“Those close to Britney are all aware of this and she has been getting offers from some of the top producers in the industry. Everyone is dying to work with her,” the insider revealed.

So what kind of sounds can fans expect from the mother of sons’ Sean, 16, and Jayden, 15?

“The songs she has been writing are dark, for the most part. She is comparing her new music to her [2007 album] Blackout, which everyone absolutely loved.”

On Sept. 30, Britney scored a huge legal victory when a Los Angeles Court suspended her father, Jamie Spears, 69, as conservator of her estimated $60 million estate, designating a temporary replacement to oversee her finances.

“Britney deserves to wake up tomorrow without her father as her conservator,” attorney for the “Toxic” singer, Matthew Rosengart said at the time. “It is what my client wants, it what my client needs, it is what my client deserves.”
        “Britney wants all of this behind her because she wants to be able to be the sole person behind any music she creates if she chooses to do so,” a separate source spilled EXCLUSIVELY. “She loves music but she felt way too controlled to do it. She would love to go back to music and she has been writing.”

However, a family insider said that first and foremost is getting the conservatorship resolved stat!

“Britney has been on a work hiatus since postponing her MGM Park Vegas show. Nothing has been decided on further or work during this time, but the focus and goal is to have this conservatorship case resolved ASAP,” the family friend told HollywoodLife, adding, “the future is open at this point.”

As fans know, following the court’s decision to suspend Jamie from the conservatorship, Spears jetted away on a lavish vacation with fiancé Sam Asghari, 28, to the French Polynesia, where she has been sharing updates on social media about her newfound freedom.

In her posts, she shared photos and videos from inside the cockpit of a plane and revealed that she flew a plane for the first time. Following her flying lessons, she posted photos of herself wearing just flower emojis — leaving nothing to the imagination. “She’s happy doing nothing for the time being and just being with Sam. There’s really no interest in working at the moment,” the insider insisted.

For now, fans can only hope to hear new music from Spears, who hasn’t released an album since Glory in 2016.
        https://hollywoodlife.com/2021/10/08...new-music/amp/

B10 is gonna be Britney's magnum opus yep
        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• B10 is gonna be Original Doll Reloaded.
            Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• She really seems to love her music, and she has even revisited a couple of album tracks recently (“Lonely” and “Brave New Girl”) about “Brave New Girl” she even said that it was inspired by Madonna’s “Ray Of Light” which was very obvious but I loved that she confirmed it and is giving insight of the songs. She’s also writing a lot on Instagram like the “ghost story” she just posted. She’s obviously inspired, you can tell she loves to express herself through writing and music but obviously we were not able to see any of that during the last years because of the capsule she was trapped for 13 years (2008-2021). It’s nice to see that side of Britney again, anyone who remembers Britney pre-conservatorships knows very well she was always giving insight of her music and thoughts on her website.

Before a new album (B10) that I know will be completely under her terms I wish some of the very amazing songs she wrote and recorded but remained unreleased get the justice they need. She should release a collection of some of the best unreleased tracks she has (there are some that are stunning and that shows a completely different side of Britney). The world needs to hear that just before B10.
              Last edited by MrLeonix; Sat October 9, 2021, 19:58.
              Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
              Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• I'm obsessed with this guy's Britney reactions. I love to watch people discover the Queen's genius.
                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Do we know what this rose project is? In the last couple of days she’s posted that Beyoncé and Carrie Bradshaw have inspired her rose project, almost like she’s building up to something.
                  Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                    Do we know what this rose project is? In the last couple of days she’s posted that Beyoncé and Carrie Bradshaw have inspired her rose project, almost like she’s building up to something.
                    I found this on Reddit, and could help explain a little about what Project Rose is..

Britney has been talking about project rose for some time. Now she has a lawyer named ROSEngart. and the hulu docs have roses behind everyone they’re interviewing. Before she deleted her instagram she dyed the bottom layer of hair a rosy color so we would know the pics they are now posting are old. The timing of her engagement, these documentaries, her court date, it all feels important. we need to talk about these docs and get them trending so tomorrow her judge feels all eyes on the situation. nothing will stay hidden anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bazmedia View Post

I found this on Reddit, and could help explain a little about what Project Rose is..
                      I wondered if it was a reference to him at the time he was appointed - but I’m thinking it’s something creative actually.
                      Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post

I wondered if it was a reference to him at the time he was appointed - but I’m thinking it’s something creative actually.
                        I think she has been talking about Project Rose for over a year now, long before Rosengart got hired. I really don't know, part of my thinks it's refering to the Hulu documentaries, as they very clearly posted the roses in the second one, so maybe she was somehow involved after all and there will be a final part when she is free? Could also just be her messing around at the same time.
                        without any meaning, we're just skin and bones
                        like beautiful robots dancing alone

Comment

• A month and she could freed. I just hope she’s out of the conservatorship by her birthday - turning 40 and being free to spend the rest of her life however she wants would be the best gift.
                          Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• The Jamie Lynn shade in her new post.

Comment

• Britney giving no ****s anymore and I’m living
                              Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• LOL the shade …
                                Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                                Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Not Britney posting twice about how Beyoncé has inspired her "project Rose"
                                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Justin was her next victim.

Comment

• Why are the Karens in her comments always fuming when she has her titties out?

Comment

• Because women are never allowed to own their own bodies.
                                        Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• "Lord have mercy on my family's souls if I ever do an interview"
                                          https://www.instagram.com/p/CVENG4JP...dium=copy_link

Comment

• Oh???

Comment

• I just had a quick chronological journey on her lead singles (for studio albums and other projects)

Lead / Main singles for each officially released project:

1. Baby One More Time (Baby One More Time)
                                              2. Oops I Did It Again (Oops I Did It Again)
                                              3. I’m A Slave 4 U (Britney)
                                              4. Me Against The Music (In The Zone)
                                              5. My Prerogative (Greatest Hits: My Prerogative)
                                              6. Someday (I Will Understand) (Chaotic EP)
                                              7. Gimme More (Blackout)
                                              8. Womanizer (Circus)
                                              9. 3 (The Singles Collection)
                                              10. Hold It Against Me (Femme Fatale)
                                              11. Work Bitch (Britney Jean)
                                              12. Make Me (Glory)

——

It was interesting to revisit each lead / main song of all of her projects through the years. The start was fun and strong with two bubbglegum perfect songs (Baby and Oops), “3” was definitely a low point (probably the lowest point) in that journey. The period 2001-2007 (“Slave” - “Music” - “Prerogative” - “Someday” - “Gimme”) was the best one where I felt Britney evolving the most and connecting with her style, creativity and artistry the most.

Comment

• Let's gooo

Comment

• I don’t want to sound like a bitter bitch but now that we do a lot of “campaigns” we should also start a campaign to remove / delete “Outrageous” from “In The Zone” on every digital platform (and from Britney’s career if possible).

“Outrageous” is the worst track on ITZ anyways (we don’t need that sh*t song anymore) and R.Kelly is a rapist pedophile criminally charged. No need to support his works or for Britney to be associated with him on anything. (Lady Gaga erased from existence her R.Kelly collab “Do What U Want” on all the platforms. Britney or her label should do the same)

This is the perfect time to start #RemoveOutrageous campaign and replace it with one of the bonus tracks or even better one of the stunning unreleased songs she has from the ITZ sessions (“Strangest Love” or “Instant Deja Vu” would be great options).
                                                  Last edited by MrLeonix; Sun October 17, 2021, 22:25.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                                                    I don’t want to sound like a bitter bitch but now that we do a lot of “campaigns” we should also start a campaign to remove / delete “Outrageous” from “In The Zone” on every digital platform (and from Britney’s career if possible).

“Outrageous” is the worst track on ITZ anyways (we don’r need that sh*t song anymore) and R.Kelly is a rapist pedophile criminally charged. No need to support his works or for Britney to be associated with him on anything. (Lady Gaga erased from existence her R.Kelly collab “Do What U Want” on all the platforms. Britney or her label should do the same)

This is the perfect time to start #RemoveOutrageous and replace it with one of the bonus tracks or even better one of the stunning unreleased songs she has from the ITZ sessions (“Strangest Love” or “Instant Deja Vu” would be great options).
                                                    I fully agree.
                                                    Haven't been early since '88

Comment

Working...
                                                    X