Britney Spears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
    Ppl are already starting to send her scripts for a biopic.

Also she looks amazing + that iconic british accent is back
    ^ Hahaha that was funny …

… But yeah I assume there’s a lot of studios and people in Hollywood wanting to make a movie about Britney Spears.
    Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Britney's real father
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Toxic is everywhere today.

Comment

• To me, her worst single was "Lucky". It was a step back, it sounded so Nickelodeon Disney and seemed like she was courting the kid crowd when she basically undressed during the 2000 VMAs when it was released.

"From the Bottom of My Broken Heart" was okay, it was the last time that her real voice and vocal skills were showcased. Both that song and "Born to Make You Happy" were songs that were different from the first three songs of her career.

I remember watching TRL and she mentioned that "Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know" was going to be the second single. It would have made sense to release that, it was her best ballad from the Oops! era.

Comment

• Britney is the Queen of Halloween atp
              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by Instinct View Post

Toxic is everywhere today.
                Harry Styles covering her song, Justin Bieber showing admiration and support to Britney, Ed Sheeran declaring his love for Britney a couple days ago and The Weeknd saying Britney Spears is one of the inspirations of his new upcoming album.

Seriously .. She’s reaching the point where not only younger female artists looked up to her but even the straight male artists of the new generation are doing it.

I know I sound like a broken record but not for the sake of it this year Rolling Stone named Britney the most influential female popstar since Madonna.

She’s too iconic and powerful. Literally a modern day pop legend.
                Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Okay, we need to make Toxic the Halloween anthem. Someone DM #FreeBritney and give them the assignment for 2022 please.
                  Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• I nearly had a heart attack when I opened Instagram and saw this

Comment

• ^ haha , just saw it … liked her post.

Comment

• The Britney Era Turned a Pop Star Into a Fashion Icon: Go figure, bicep cuffs and low-rise denim are both coming back today. Spears was simply ahead of the curve.” — Vogue Magazine

https://www.vogue.com/slideshow/brit...shion-moments/

Comment

• Britney was the third most searched celebrity costume for Halloween this year. Eternally relevant.

https://wwd.com/fashion-news/fashion...oween-costumes

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• So the next (and hopefully last) hearing will be on the 12th of November, right?

In the Zone was released on the 12th of November 2003…

That date is powerful it seems <3

Comment

• Going to be 3x as big as Blinding Lights I think

Comment

• The Weeknd did say Britney was one his inspirations for his upcoming new album …. However the collab is just gossip because Britney is not returning to music yet and she is not focussed on her career at this moment. She even said herself that she was going to be out of the music business for some time

Comment

• Queen is finally living her best life and she will be free next week Imma cry :,)

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CV3xjif...dium=copy_link

Comment

• The Grammy's posted a piece about the Britney album. Great read.

https://www.grammy.com/grammys/news/...y-record-video

"It's impossible to say for sure, but Britney remains a pivot point: The album establishes Spears as much more than a coquettish young thing singing catchy songs, but someone more than able to take the wheel, navigating her spaceship from girlhood to womanhood with grace.

"It's not my intention to leave my young fans. I just want an older generation to pick up on it as well," she said in the MTV interview. "I couldn't do ...Baby One More Time number three. I had to change it up and pray people think that's cool."

Spears' prayers were answered: Two decades later, Britney's impact remains unassailable — python or no python."

Comment

• ^ They always praise her but they only gave her one award. Okay then…

Anyway give her the Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award

Comment

• Wow that article was long and they praised the sh*t out of the album, it’s singles and her as an artist. Great article from a major source.

Comment

• Britney​​​​​​, is one of her albums that is highly enjoyable to listen to from start to finish. The arrangement of songs is perfect. Still one of my favorites along with Blackout and Femme Fatale. ​​​​​​

Comment

• Britney's songs between InThe Zone and Blackout were great. I created a playlist of these songs in this order.

My Prerogative
                                              Do Something
                                              Mona Lisa
                                              Chaotic
                                              [I've Just Begun] Having Fun
                                              Someday I Will Understand

These songs are enjoyable, could make an album should a GH album were not forced that time.

Did I miss any songs she made during that period?

Comment

• ^ Yes, you did.

- Girls & Boys (released on the “In The Zone” DVD)

- Over To You Now (released on the international version of “Chaotic”)

- And Then We Kiss - Junkie XL Remix (released on “B In The Mix: The Remixes”)

- Crazy (feature released on “Playing With Fire” by Kevin Federline)

——

Also around that time she co-wrote and sung background vocals on “Follow Me” (The main theme song for “Zoey 101” show).

Comment

• Oh yes Mr. Leonix. Thanks for providing info, as usual, you know Britney songs by heart. I remember that remix of And Then We Kiss. It is soooo good, gives me Heaven On Earth vibe. I will add it to my playlist plus those songs you mentioned, I will look for them. I may rearrange the playlist upon hearing those songs.

Comment

• There's a TikTok going viral about the whole mic situation at the 2016 VMAs and it has 1.8 million likes and 11.9 million views rn

Comment

Working...
                                                    X