No announcement yet.

Britney Spears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder how her work ethic will be now that the conservatorship has ended. I think we finally understand now why there was always something lacking or weird with her during the past 13 years. It seems like a rebirth for her.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
      I wonder how her work ethic will be now that the conservatorship has ended. I think we finally understand now why there was always something lacking or weird with her during the past 13 years. It seems like a rebirth for her.
      It’ll probably be nice for her to turn up at work not drugged up to her eyeballs. As long as her new team (when she gets one) works with her rather than dictating to her, I think she’ll be fine - she’s always been a professional (the odd VMA performance aside).
      Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• There are rumors that Lady Gaga's manager will be her new manager.
        Last edited by JeremySpears; Fri November 19, 2021, 21:16.
        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
          There are rumors that Lady Gaga's manager will be her new manager.
          Confirmed as not true
          Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
          Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• WW3 is about to begin ;-;

Someone tag her in Christina's tweets from June aaah I hate it here
            Last edited by JeremySpears; Sat November 20, 2021, 01:40.
            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

WW3 is about to begin ;-;

She then proceeded to thank Gaga for her words
              Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
              Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• I don’t see why Aguilera should talk about it at the Grammys when she was having her own moment and she wrote an Essay about it earlier in the year. Bit of a **** move from Britney tbh, I thought she was better than this.

Britneys entire fan base was praising Christina for what she wrong and now she’s the bad guy. Britney has made herself look like an idiot here with her Gaga praise who did say a word till it was all over.

it’s nice to see most people standing up for Christina on socials for once.

Comment

WW3 is about to begin ;-;

You mean on stan Twitter or kMix?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
                    I don’t see why Aguilera should talk about it at the Grammys when she was having her own moment and she wrote an Essay about it earlier in the year. Bit of a **** move from Britney tbh, I thought she was better than this.

Britneys entire fan base was praising Christina for what she wrong and now she’s the bad guy. Britney has made herself look like an idiot here with her Gaga praise who did say a word till it was all over.

it’s nice to see most people standing up for Christina on socials for once.
                    Don't know what social media you're talking about...

Comment

• Not gonna lie, Britney was way too hard on Xtina … Yes, it’s true, Xtina was shady when they asked the question (that’s what probably caused a bad impression on Britney)…. but d*mn, still, that was hard Britney!

Free Britney is so unfiltered. That Oprah interview will be interesting

——

BTW, I feel Gaga’s team and Britney might’ve been texting or something, First, those weird rumours about Gaga’s manager being Britney’s manager now, the rumour was fake but I think the rumour generated when Sam Asghari (Britney’s fiancé) attended Gaga’s movie “House Of Gucci” premiere, like why would he be invited?, him showing up at the event was so weird, and all after all of this constant Gaga praising Britney thing, obviously Britney was invited too but she probably wasn’t ready or bothered to return to red carpet events just yet so Sam attended alone but it was confirmed that he went out with Britney right after the premiere.

And this suddened Donatella Versace friendship with her sending them (Sam & Brit) gifts, liking all their posts, commenting on all their posts, she even commented “Love you sam” on his last post. I mean, I know she is designing Britney’s wedding dress but so funny and random seeing her so close to Sam and Britney at the moment. LOL
                      Last edited by MrLeonix; Sat November 20, 2021, 03:38.

Comment

• Comment

• Amazing seeing these two strong women supporting each other.

Comment

• This is unfair to Xtina. She showed surport to britney before she was free, not like the others who only spoke up after she was free.

And Xtina's publicist asked her to go in before the journalist asked about that brtiney question. Xtina is not owed to anyone.

Comment

• Not Britney destroying Xtina’s upcoming album era like this

Comment

• The problem might be the faces Xtina puts before saying "I'm very happy for her". I understand Brit's reaction, Xtina is part of her life since childhood, their careers have been compared (they're like a combo when you talk about the late 90's, early 00's) and maybe she wants stronger support

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                                  Not gonna lie, Britney was way too hard on Xtina … Yes, it’s true, Xtina was shady when they asked the question (that’s what probably caused a bad impression on Britney)…. but d*mn, still, that was hard Britney!

Free Britney is so unfiltered. That Oprah interview will be interesting

——

BTW, I feel Gaga’s team and Britney might’ve been texting or something, First, those weird rumours about Gaga’s manager being Britney’s manager now, the rumour was fake but I think the rumour generated when Sam Asghari (Britney’s fiancé) attended Gaga’s movie “House Of Gucci” premiere, like why would he be invited?, him showing up at the event was so weird, and all after all of this constant Gaga praising Britney thing, obviously Britney was invited too but she probably wasn’t ready or bothered to return to red carpet events just yet so Sam attended alone but it was confirmed that he went out with Britney right after the premiere.
                                  Well, Sam and Bobby (Gaga's manager) are close friends. And Bobby is a huge Britney stan since he was a teenager... as he's posted with pics and all that on his Twitter and IG several times. So it makes sense they were invited and that eventually Sam attended, supporting his friend's managed artist. (Maybe he's a friend of Gaga himself too).

Regarding some people going with "Gaga only showed support once Brit was free and everything was over"... Do we know that celebs have cellphones too, right? That they can text or call each other privately, right? Gaga and Brit know each other and her respective manager and fiancé are close friends... So Gaga would be aware of what was happening in Brit's life and probably be in contact with her...
                                  And even if that wasn't the case... specially after what happened with her friendship with Kesha and her support in the Dr. Luke case, which resulted in her being part of the legal process, I wouldn't be surprised if she chose or if she was advice to keep it private this time...

I find absurd to make lists of this celeb tweeted or spoke publicly about it and this one didn't.

Comment

• Spears's embarrassing behavior.

Comment

• Girl bye.
                                      The issue here is that, when asked, Xtina looks over at her +1/manager or whoever in a "Please, save me from this" way and then pretends to act like it all happened naturally and he didn't allow her to speak up or smth.

Smh.
                                      Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Queen

Comment

• Originally posted by nympho View Post

Well, Sam and Bobby (Gaga's manager) are close friends. And Bobby is a huge Britney stan since he was a teenager... as he's posted with pics and all that on his Twitter and IG several times. So it makes sense they were invited and that eventually Sam attended, supporting his friend's managed artist. (Maybe he's a friend of Gaga himself too).

Regarding some people going with "Gaga only showed support once Brit was free and everything was over"... Do we know that celebs have cellphones too, right? That they can text or call each other privately, right? Gaga and Brit know each other and her respective manager and fiancé are close friends... So Gaga would be aware of what was happening in Brit's life and probably be in contact with her...
                                          And even if that wasn't the case... specially after what happened with her friendship with Kesha and her support in the Dr. Luke case, which resulted in her being part of the legal process, I wouldn't be surprised if she chose or if she was advice to keep it private this time...

I find absurd to make lists of this celeb tweeted or spoke publicly about it and this one didn't.
                                          Thanks, I didn’t know the full background. So it seems they’re close and that there’s mutual admiration among all of them. Bobby and Sam are close friends, Gaga and Britney admire each other and Bobby is a Britney stan. Interesting. Would be nice to see the 4 of them go out for dinner together eventually or something.

As for Gaga speaking. I completely agree with you. The only people who are trying to “drag” Gaga at the moment are the Xtina fans.

Comment

• Britney never shaded anyone before, Britney is clearly saying Xtina knows the truth maybe she is directing her anger towards that! Yes, Christina is not obligated to speak at her night about Britney like that, she has every right to speak if she wants to or not but I do feel Britney is talking about a bigger picture here.

Comment

• Originally posted by britneylinda View Post
                                              Britney never shaded anyone before
                                              Stop being naive. Britney has definitely shaded people before.

Comment

• Well, after being controlled for thirteen years in all aspects of her life, I'm expecting Britney to make many mistakes frow now on on social media, she'll just post whatever comes first on her head . She will learn with time.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

Stop being naive. Britney has definitely shaded people before.
                                                  Direct me then, I don't remember it then as she mainly responded to the shade never created shade in the first place.

Comment

• Personally I'm not a fan of how Britney, Christina, and Gaga handled the whole situation. Britney because it's not christina's job to speak out nor was it place. Christina because she purposely looked back at her manager when asked the question. And Lady Gaga I just find her whole approach off putting because she waited till she was on the red carpet at the house of Gucci premiere to say something for obvious good press

Comment

Working...
                                                    X