X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Choley View Post
    She's probably trolling but people can't stop making rumours

The co-creator of the show has now liked a tweet about Britney's post hmmmm
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Something is definitely coming
      Last edited by britneylinda; Wed November 24, 2021, 16:20.

Comment

• Don't give me hope guys

Comment

• He started following Britney on Instagram too aaaaah
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• BUT NOW WE SAID IT!

Comment

• Very curious, was Blackout even submitted for the Grammy? I somehow feel that Britney cared about winning during early days of her career but they never managed to give her any Grammy I feel Slave 4 U was definitely snubbed big time and then after that I feel Britney just never cared about them as she realised critics aren't going to take her seriously.

Comment

• Danja’s complete message on Blackout:

”It’s like a foundation for what pop music is now and it’s a bible, it’s an encyclopedia, it’s whatever you want it to be to go back and reference, it set a bar so high that lets you know there’s no boundaries and no matter what if she comes back and does an album 5 years from now she already set a bar that lets you know she is limitless, she’s limitless with that album, she put herself 20 years ahead of everybody .. so that means she can 10 / 5 years from now come back and still pick up where she left off because she already set a bar with this music that is so wild and outrageous and just pushed every boundary that can be pushed that people still are struggling to meet it”

Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Great sentiment, but Lord, use a full stop
                  Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Britney seen shopping yesterday:

Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
                    Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• A big celebrity like Britney is shopping at Zara, she's so relatable

I love those boots and her skirt, Baby one more time part 2 is coming

Comment

• It’s official guys , Britney gained +1 million new Insta followers in the last 12 days

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
                          Britney seen shopping yesterday:

She so smol and adorable I wanna put her in my pocket

Comment

• I bet she likes that remix more than the original and that was probably the sound she wanted from will.i.am for BJ since it was supposed to be "urban". We lost. ;-;

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

I bet she likes that remix more than the original and that was probably the sound she wanted from will.i.am for BJ since it was supposed to be "urban". We lost. ;-;
                              Britney listening and jamming to her own songs in her car (the other day was “Lonely”)

We love a self-centered bitch

Comment

• Madonna said that kissing Britney was one of the most memorable moments of her career. Oh wow. Oh wow!

Comment

Madonna said that kissing Britney was one of the most memorable moments of her career. Oh wow. Oh wow!
                                  In fairness, as a Madonna fan, that whole performance is definitely one of her career highs.
                                  Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

Madonna said that kissing Britney was one of the most memorable moments of her career. Oh wow. Oh wow!
                                    Madonna has had so many highlights and memorable moments, she has the greatest career among females so her to say that kissing Britney was one of her memorable moments is so welcoming to me.

The mutual admiration, good vibes and respect have always been there.

Comment

Christina was also there

Comment

• Originally posted by britneylinda View Post

Christina was also there
                                        Christina was always the spare part, sadly. Madonna wanted JLo and Pink ahead of Christina, even though Britney and Christina were the biggest female stars in 2003.
                                        Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post

Christina was always the spare part, sadly. Madonna wanted JLo and Pink ahead of Christina, even though Britney and Christina were the biggest female stars in 2003.
                                          Yeah, I read about that but personally I feel Madonna made the right choice with Xtina and Britney they were very big those days it wouldn't have made the news the way it did otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by britneylinda View Post

Yeah, I read about that but personally I feel Madonna made the right choice with Xtina and Britney they were very big those days it wouldn't have made the news the way it did otherwise.
                                            The universe conspired to make it legendary with the right people. Anyone other than Britney and Christina just wouldn’t have been iconic in my opinion.
                                            Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Jennifer Lopez was at her peak too during that year, she even had a bigger era with J to Tha L-O! and This is Me... Then. I think the reason Madonna wanted her was because she was also tabloid fodder (Bennifer was the Brangelina then) and vocally they were more of in the same boat. It was confirmed because Christina had her own medley performance slated that evening.

Comment

• Britney has a framed picture of Princess Diana in her house and I think that’s iconic. :,)

Comment

Britney has a framed picture of Princess Diana in her house and I think that’s iconic. :,)
                                                  From where did you get that?

Comment

Britney has a framed picture of Princess Diana in her house and I think that’s iconic. :,)
                                                    I don’t know, I think it’s a little weird - Diana was killed trying to escape a media mob, in scenes Britney very easily could have emulated back in 2007.

I know the conservatorship was abusive, but I’ll always be glad it saved her from that entire mess - because back then it really wouldn’t have shocked anyone had she died.
                                                    Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

Working...
                                                    X