• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by britneylinda View Post

From where did you get that?
    We're besties I'm at her house all the time! in my dreams at least

No you can see it in Sam's Insta story lol

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post

I don’t know, I think it’s a little weird - Diana was killed trying to escape a media mob, in scenes Britney very easily could have emulated back in 2007.

I know the conservatorship was abusive, but I’ll always be glad it saved her from that entire mess - because back then it really wouldn’t have shocked anyone had she died.
      Paparazzi are taking pictures of her house with helicopters and camping outside her gated community again btw. Infuriating how they have learned nothing.
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• So Iconic to frame Diana’s picture in her house

Britney probably relates to her a lot.
        Last edited by MrLeonix; Fri November 26, 2021, 23:59.
        Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
        Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post
          So Iconic to frame Diana’s picture in her house

Britney probably relate to her a lot.
          She also has a picture of herself from a 2016 photoshoot in her bedroom which is even more iconic. She knows exactly what she did that year.

Comment

• She's so iconic

Comment

• Happy anniversary to “Piece Of Me” single.

14 years ago today, Britney addressed the media, paparazzi and pop culture on her critically acclaimed “Piece Of Me” song which served as Blackout’s second single.

The song will reach 100M streams on Spotify in a few weeks, it’s eligible to 2x Platinum in USA and was certified Gold in the UK.

It reached the Top 10 in 13 countries (including #2 in the UK chart and #1 Ireland), made it to #15 on Rolling Stone’s 100 Best Songs Of 2007 list and won Video Of The year at the MTV Video Music Awards.

——

“Piece Of Me” was such a fascinating single. ​I don’t think Britney ever got such strong back to back singles like she had with: Gimme More - Piece Of Me - Break The Ice sequence.
              Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
              Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

Happy anniversary to “Piece Of Me” single.

14 years ago today, Britney addressed the media, paparazzi and pop culture on her critically acclaimed “Piece Of Me” song which served as Blackout’s second single.

The song will reach 100M streams on Spotify in a few weeks, it’s eligible to 2x Platinum in USA and was certified Gold in the UK.

It reached the Top 10 in 13 countries (including #2 in the UK chart and #1 Ireland), made it to #15 on Rolling Stone’s 100 Best Songs Of 2007 list and won Video Of The year at the MTV Video Music Awards.

——

“Piece Of Me” was such a fascinating single. ​I don’t think Britney ever got such strong back to back singles like she had with: Gimme More - Piece Of Me - Break The Ice sequence.
                Blackout singles = truly iconic and timeless

Comment

• Despite not posting any type of content (post or story) on her Instagram for the last 5 days Britney still gained +200K new Insta followers in the last 3 days

Comment

Despite not posting any type of content (post or story) on her Instagram for the last 5 days Britney still gained +200K new Insta followers in the last 3 days
                    She now has 37m followers, her fans celebrating reel has more views than her followers we love to see her organic growth

Comment

She now has 37m followers, her fans celebrating reel has more views than her followers we love to see her organic growth
                      37.1M actually, she gained 100K in 1.5 days.

Comment

• Britney’s powerful thanksgiving message: “I thank ME for believing in ME”.

We love a self-centered bitch

Comment

• Britney is saying on her Instagram 'In 3 months there will be a shift for me' I wonder what could that be

Comment

Britney is saying on her Instagram 'In 3 months there will be a shift for me' I wonder what could that be
                            Probably her wedding?
                            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

Probably her wedding?
                              She also wants a girl, maybe a baby on the way soon

Comment

• Legendary if you ask me.

Comment

• She's re-visiting her catalogue a lot she sure misses making music
                                  Last edited by britneylinda; Wed December 1, 2021, 09:22.

Comment

• LOOK AT HEEERRR!

Comment

• They look amazing. Seems like she’s going to spend her birthday traveling.

Comment

• Happy happy birthday to the biggest legend alive the legendary Princess of Pop Ms. Britney Jean Spears! LOML

Comment

• Looking forward for a new empowered and liberated Britney deliver some new music once she settled Her affairs, adapted to her newly found freedom and ready to go out and live her best life.
                                          My legacy is that I stayed on course… from the beginning to the end, because I believed in something inside of me. — Tina Turner

Comment

• Happy Birthday Queen

Comment

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIT! 40TH IS ALREADY A BIG MILESTONE BUT ITS NOT EVEN ABOUT THE NUMBER THIS YEAR.

Comment

• :,)
                                                Last edited by JeremySpears; Thu December 2, 2021, 22:13.

Comment

• Oh wow! OH WOW! A legendary film Iktr

Comment

• Lmfao I love her sm

Comment

Working...
                                                    X