#14 Womanizer
    #15 Do You Wanna Come Over?
    #16 Overprotected
    #17 How I Roll
    #18 Circus
    #19 Unusual You
    #20 Boys (Co-Ed Remix)
    #21 Sometimes
    #22 Breathe On Me (Jacques Lu Cont Thin White Duke Remix)
    #23 Everytime
    #24 I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman
    #25 If U Seek Amy
    #26 Trip to Your Heart
    #27 Kill the Lights
    #28 I Wanna Go
    #29 Perfume
    #30 Seal It With a Kiss
    #31 3
    #32 Radar
    #33 Anticipating
    #34 Make Me…
    #35 Scream & Shout
    #36 Get Naked (I Got a Plan)
    #37 Amnesia
    #38 Heaven On Earth
    #39 Don't Go Knockin' On My Door
    #40 Break the Ice

https://www.billboard.com/lists/best...HYmgpAZ1suZTs4

I- I don’t even know where to start…trash list.
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• People who love Britney never like to see Toxic on No.1 but the thing is that Toxic is pop perfection and one of the best pop songs of all time, Britney true magnum opus is this hit!

I never appreciate anyone's ranking as music is very subjective, but this list seems solid if I remove the ranking it is definitely coming from the person who has listened to her entire discography.

Comment

• Last edited by britneylinda; Fri December 3, 2021, 08:28.

Comment

• WTF is Perfume doing on that Billboard list?
          Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• A year ago today Britney crossed 27 million followers on Instagram. A year later she has 37.2 million followers.
            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• - Last studio album in 2016
              - Last music video in 2016
              - Last TV performance in 2017

+10 million new Insta followers in the last 12 months
              Rock lives forever: Led Zeppelin . Metallica . Pink Floyd . Nirvana . Radiohead . Pearl Jam . Oasis . Iron Maiden . Nine Inch Nails
              Approved Popstars: Michael Jackson . Madonna . Britney Spears . Beyoncé . Rihanna

Comment

• Aaww :,)

Comment

• More Power To Britney.

it’s gives me great pleasure to see other artists speak up and support each other.

Comment

• Queen!
                    Last edited by JeremySpears; Wed December 8, 2021, 05:09.

Comment

• Britney is looking so fierce in her new Instagram video, keep these videos coming Queen

Comment

• Watch from 3:30 mark, she is a die hard fan of Britney!

Comment

• Britney at No. 3 Queen

Comment

• Google has revealed its most searched for musicians in 2021 today (8 December).

The search engine giant found that Britney Spears, ex-Little Mix singer Jesy Nelson and Adele were among the most searched for musicians on their platform in the UK.

Spears was in the news throughout the year as her 13-year-long conservatorship came to an end, while the launch of Jesy Nelson’s solo career had a controversial start following the release of her debut solo single. Adele’s high profile comebackmeanwhile earned her fifth place in the list.
                            1. Travis Scott
                            2. Joss Stone
                            3. Britney Spears
                            4. Jesy Nelson
                            5. Adele
                            6. Marilyn Manson
                            7. Olivia Rodrigo
                            8. R Kelly
                            9. James Newman
                            10. ABBA

Comment

• I just hope Britney's musical comeback, whenever it happens, Garner's as much interest as this.
                              Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                              Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Britney deleted all FreeBritney related posts from her Instagram

Comment

• All the comments are saying it should be Britney Iktr

Comment

• Britney is coming for Diane Sawyer on Instagram omg

Comment

• I love her drags go Brit

Comment

• There’s a rhythm to her writing that just makes you read it really fast, like she’s offloading everything all at once

It’s disappointing to hear her say she’s not liked most of her touring, but then I remind myself Madonna has said that for almost 40 years and still does it. Plus most of the touring she’s referencing was under the conservatorship anyway.

I can’t imagine a world where Britney would want to retire from performing - even if it takes her five years, I still see her coming back to music and performing. She’s made it very clear (via Instagram) how invested she is in the arts and how much she values creativity... sooner or later she’ll want to create again.

I’m just excited to see what she eventually does career wise, how she chooses to do it and how far she wants to take it - as an artist, she gets to be whoever she wants to be for the first time ever.
                                        Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Britney has deleted her thoughts yet again from her Instagram but I remember Britney saying back then 'whoever scheduled my touring must be crazy, it was too much' she is pretty much ruling out world tour possibility at all costs but a performance here and there? I wouldn't rule that out but it truly feels like she's done with the music industry

Comment

• Originally posted by britneylinda View Post
                                            Britney has deleted her thoughts yet again from her Instagram but I remember Britney saying back then 'whoever scheduled my touring must be crazy, it was too much' she is pretty much ruling out world tour possibility at all costs but a performance here and there? I wouldn't rule that out but it truly feels like she's done with the music industry
                                            She only said she didn’t like touring. That doesn’t mean she won’t record or tour, but Vegas seems more likely I guess. If she has a supportive management she could easily tour in a more conducive manner.

I mean just looking at the OHT dates and it’s like two or three shows back to back with a day off. There’s no reason for Britney to perform like that going forward. Just looking at her Oops Tour and she was literally performing four consecutive shows before having a day off - madness.
                                            Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post

She only said she didn’t like touring. That doesn’t mean she won’t record or tour, but Vegas seems more likely I guess. If she has a supportive management she could easily tour in a more conducive manner.

I mean just looking at the OHT dates and it’s like two or three shows back to back with a day off. There’s no reason for Britney to perform like that going forward. Just looking at her Oops Tour and she was literally performing four consecutive shows before having a day off - madness.
                                              I also do think she will continue making music but without promotions I feel, performances here and there definitely going forward I really can't imagine 'Glory' being her last album.

Comment

• The promotional aspect for any new album is going to be interesting. My gut tells me not to expect interviews, but if Britney does a big interview to put the conservatorship questions to bed, she could do some lighter TV interviews - and she has done them sporadically over the years.

She might feel more comfortable doing a press junket (everyone comes to her for a TV interview and gets like 10 minutes), or doing print interviews.

I do think she’s aware of the importance of a big TV performance - she’s always done them and more to the point, she’s good at them. As much as I don’t think her label will push her, I do think they’ll ask for a TV performance.

My dream would be a Super Bowl medley but I don’t think that’ll ever happen. But whatever she does, she gets to decide and if something sounds fun, I think she’d do it.
                                                Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• She should do one big interview about the conservatorship, talk about everything, say everything she wants to say and then never talk about it again. She needs to focus on the future now.
                                                  Zero tolerance for : bigotry, racism, wilful ignorance.
                                                  Pronouns: He / Him

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                                    She should do one big interview about the conservatorship, talk about everything, say everything she wants to say and then never talk about it again. She needs to focus on the future now.
                                                    You mean aside from a book too, right?

I suspect there might be some legal issues with doing an interview just now, though I 100% expect one. She might be free, but it’s not resolved.
                                                    Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

Working...
                                                    X