Britney Spears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year Birtney Army!

The success of the Free Britney Movement was one of few good things in a shit year. Let's see what 2022 beings for a freed Britney!
    Listen to my 2016 Eurovision Song Contest entry: MIRACLE

Comment

• Happy new year everyone

Comment

• Britney has finally unfollowed the cat killer on Instagram. Happy new year!
        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Who’s the cat killer?

Comment

• Her sister, but it was about time to unfollow her

Comment

• Originally posted by MDNHAY View Post
              Who’s the cat killer?
              Jamie Lynn Spears - her sister.

Comment

• She killed cats?

Comment

• Originally posted by MDNHAY View Post
                  She killed cats?
                  I believe she accidentally ran over a Cat, he is being a child.

Comment

• Imagine the rumored EP is re-recordings of some Original Doll songs she wants us to hear.

Re recorded and re-produced. Mom I’m here for it

Comment

• Originally posted by breatheonme View Post
                      Imagine the rumored EP is re-recordings of some Original Doll songs she wants us to hear.

Re recorded and re-produced. Mom I’m here for it
                      You think she will re-visit her past catalog of those days? I doubt, she seems to be kind a person who loves moving on though if things come around like original doll it will be like a dream come true.

Comment

• A "Rebellion (Part 2)" has been registered into that music data base..

Comment

• NOMINEE for the 4th Annual UKMIX Hot100 AWARDS as

Voting will start once all categories are announced! Stay tuned!
                          CHECK UKMIX RETRO Chart Facts
                          FIRST CYCLE or SECOND CYCLE

Comment

• Amount of likes and comments only legendary behavior can relate

Comment

• Britney unfollowing her sister is such big news here in Germany. All news outlets dedicted to gossip/celebs report on this Oo.

Britney rediscovering her old catalaogue isnīt such a bizarre thought, imo. I mean, she went back to "Lonely" and singing along to it - A song she hadnīt performed for 20 years and she sounded almost the same + knew the lyrics ("despite her father claiming she was suffering from dementia").
                              She clearly knows and is interested in her career/some deep cuts.

I donīt think that the rumor is about an EP of previously unreleased and older tracks but it is not "impossible".

Her last Instagram posts of all these freed birds and linking that video + song to her 2021 was really touching, imo.

Wish her all the best + also canīt wait for her next step.

If she wants to "just record new music" without much promo or performances, I would be deliriously happy since I became a fan because of her music. All her iconic visuals and performances were a plus, for sure, and cemented her legacy but sheīs a hell of recording artist.

That said, she loves performing, and I disagree about her being "that tired" that she wanted to completely settle down after "In The Zone" - she even stormed a radio station and gave them a demo of "Mona Lisa" to play, released one of her most personal songs whilst being pregnant ("Someday (I Will Understand)") and went directly on tour to "celebrate her old songs" without having her old team behind her ("House of Blues Tour").
                              Sheīs just been tired of excessive touring schedules and the original ITZ dates as well as Circus, FF and Vegas were massive/numerous.

She has become a legend, imo, and her fans would come to other countries to see her perform live (like on her last tour) - I can still see her doing a few gigs in "key markets/arenas" like doing "small tours" including three concerts in London, Paris, New York, Barcelona each etc. IF she ever wants to perform again.
                              Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• Agreed. Britney made no secret of wanting time out to be a wife and mother after ITZ, but she never said she was quitting her career - just that she wanted a well deserved break.

Even when she stopped working in protest, it was only ever supposed to be whilst Jamie was part of the conservatorship - her actual plan was to remove him, not achieve freedom. Things snowballed and thankfully she is free now, but that wasn’t what she set out to do when she stopped working.

Almost 25 years into her career and Britney still hasn’t had that career break she wanted - even when she wasn’t working, she was still controlled by the conservatorship. I’d love to see her take a year out once this entire legal mess is over, to just enjoy her life without restriction.

But she isn’t ending her career.
                                Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• Britney going after the failed singer, actress and author on Instagram omg.
                                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• I love and I am fascinated by everything she does

Queen :,)

Comment

• She better stan for that piece of art

Comment

• Comment

• ^ She is living her best life now :,)

Comment

• Britney has finally disabled her Instagram comments. What will the Karens that are so afraid of women twirling in their living rooms do now?

Comment

• QUEEEENNN

Comment

• Genuinely not here to cause any arguments, but I've just looked at her Instagram and to me she really doesn't come across stable to me. I'm really happy that she's out of the conservativeship, but I hope there's a trusted network of support around her. She needs to lay low for a bit and find herself again, the bedroom dancing and random posts are not helping build her up - people will use those to tear her back down I fear.

Comment

• I'm all here for her freedom and choosing to post whatever she wants but I feel like she wants to get dragged, she disabled her comments and now she posts this she knows people will talk nonsense.

Comment

• Originally posted by britneylinda View Post
                                                    I'm all here for her freedom and choosing to post whatever she wants but I feel like she wants to get dragged, she disabled her comments and now she posts this she knows people will talk nonsense.
                                                    She disabled the comments because she didn’t want to deal with that Karen bullshit any longer. And the timing was perfect because dumbasses were gonna call her unstable and crazy for posing nude as if other celebrities/influencers don’t do that like literally all the time. Just a few days ago she wrote that she reads the hateful comments and I guess she has finally had enough. Queen shit.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X