No announcement yet.

Britney Spears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YESSSS QUEEN THE MOMENT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR GET HER!!
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• It must be terrible to be in her position. After years of abuse they still won’t leave her alone after the conservatorship. Still demanding money in court (Jamie & Lynne) or dragging her name through the dirt and capitalizing on her name the way Jamie Lynn does now. Her book has 240 pages and she mentions Britney over 190 times! And as Britney says in her post she knows how the media is gonna spin this for views. A story from Jamie Lynn's book about how Britney locked both of them in a room with a knife as protection from their drunk father has simply turned into "Erratic Britney locked them in a room with a knife" for the headlines. Backlash from the entire internet is not enough, everyone in her family is disgusting and I cannot wait for all of them to face the consequences of their actions.
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• She really didnt have some basic pain killer / fever medicine stuff in her bathroom cabinet
        " And i think you should take a second just to look at your reflection
        Baby maybe you're the problem "

Comment

• This social media post from Britney was so messy WTF. And sad when she says that people should only trust pets Hope she's getting someone to check on her mental health.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
            She really didnt have some basic pain killer / fever medicine stuff in her bathroom cabinet
            She does also have a live in Fiancé, Uber Eats etc are right there… it is 2022.

Comment

• Yeah… She must be in a lot of pain and in a way very confused yet finally have the freedom to say it all. It is probably much complexer than we think and we have not lived it. What she says is probably true, but as a person you start wondering did her sister know she found that difficult before she did it? Was it more like a surprise thing? Did they even talk about this stuff? I, especially find it cruel that she says she did not have to work for anything, everything came to her. Again you get where that is coming from, imagine being this huge breadwinner and upcoming icon in your late teens… of course a lot of things were automatically given to her being Britney’s sister. That’s sadly how this world works. Was it her aspiration to be an ‘actress’ and ‘songwriter’? Did she do it because it was ‘easy’? That’s not for us to decide and it shouldn’t matter… I can easily imagine it also being tough for her to grow up in those circumstances. Imagine your sister being such an icon, she must also have a lot of complex feelings around it and probably felt invisible due to it. Imagine the shadow you navigate in, at least most of us can relate to that?

I also feel like we are getting too much insight, I feel like these are personal matters in a way, and media is feeding on it… at the same time I get B, cause she has been living under a thumb for so long. She feels this is the only way for her to be heard, and probably she is right. She is f angry and pissed, and probably feels abandoned by all of them. Very rightfully so, but a mind full of vengeance is not always the clearest, which is nor disapproving her feelings nor not understanding it.
              Last edited by Michiel; Fri January 14, 2022, 05:58.
              Eudaimonia
              Last.fm
              Instagram

Comment

• https://www.instagram.com/p/CYsxPn-r1zf/
                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• She's 100% right about pets.
                  Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                    She really didnt have some basic pain killer / fever medicine stuff in her bathroom cabinet
                    Yes, why not? Did you happen to watch 'Controlling Britney Spears' even a candy was being monitored nothing could be in the house without Jamie (the father) permission.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

She does also have a live in FiancÃĐ, Uber Eats etc are right there… it is 2022.
                      Britney was heavily monitored and controlled to an extent where audio tapes were infused into her bedroom, I think you are not able to understand the depth of this situation. Did you happen to watch Controlling Britney Spears documentary? You really want to find excuses to support the family, Britney is not exaggerating this security has done nothing for Britney and there are evidence to prove that they were the ones who has put video tapes to monitor her let's get some understanding of the situation Britney was in.

Comment

• Originally posted by britneylinda View Post

Britney was heavily monitored and controlled to an extent where audio tapes were infused into her bedroom, I think you are not able to understand the depth of this situation. Did you happen to watch Controlling Britney Spears documentary? You really want to find excuses to support the family, Britney is not exaggerating this security has done nothing for Britney and there are evidence to prove that they were the ones who has put video tapes to monitor her let's get some understanding of the situation Britney was in.
                        I believe Britney is talking about being sick right now, not last year, that’s why she was saying she was sick and hasn’t watched the whole interview or something along those lines… she’s saying her security wouldn’t leave Yesterday.

Comment

I believe Britney is talking about being sick right now, not last year, that’s why she was saying she was sick and hasn’t watched the whole interview or something along those lines… she’s saying her security wouldn’t leave Yesterday.
                          She had 104 degree temperature while working in Vegas and they still made her perform I gather she is talking about that as well.

Comment

She had 104 degree temperature while working in Vegas and they still made her perform I gather she is talking about that as well.
                            I don’t think she’s talking about that at all, there is no mention of anything to do with that.

Comment

• I continue to be concerned about her tbh. I am not sure these posts speak to just how complex this situation is - and part of that is because they are not the most clear and raise more questions than answers (for me). These posts do not indicate to me that she is in the best mental health or has a network of support - and that is understandable given her situation and circumstances. I just worry that these posts and exchanges trivialise the issues so much.
                              See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                              See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                I continue to be concerned about her tbh. I am not sure these posts speak to just how complex this situation is - and part of that is because they are not the most clear and raise more questions than answers (for me). These posts do not indicate to me that she is in the best mental health or has a network of support - and that is understandable given her situation and circumstances. I just worry that these posts and exchanges trivialise the issues so much.
                                I am rather glad she now has a platform to vent out, things we will hear or hearing won't be pretty because we aren't in her shoes though yes you are right it does feel that she needs love and support but writing this kinda stuff doesn't make me feel she doesn't have adequate mental capacity a lot of people that I know vent out through writing and their writing isn't particularly good because they are just writing out what is coming to their mind I feel Britney is doing the same thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                  I continue to be concerned about her tbh. I am not sure these posts speak to just how complex this situation is - and part of that is because they are not the most clear and raise more questions than answers (for me). These posts do not indicate to me that she is in the best mental health or has a network of support - and that is understandable given her situation and circumstances. I just worry that these posts and exchanges trivialise the issues so much.
                                  I understand where you’re coming from, but I think first and foremost, they appear to be the ramblings of someone who simply isn’t all that literate. Which makes sense when you consider her upbringing and education.

Please note I’m not calling her illiterate.
                                  Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• I fully agree with Artoo
                                    Britney has been my number one since early 1999 and I love her as an artist but I also think that - without taking her time and maybe even get a little piece of advice, she is not the best "speaker" in the sense that she can make her thoughts transparent to other people who are not involved in what sheīs saying.

This doesnīt mean that she canīt be articulate or write great songs (part of her discography proves it!) but I always have (had) the feeling that some lines/paragraphs of what sheīs been writing canīt really be understood.. even I, as an avid fan of hers, donīt really know what she means.. the thing is.. that she makes a lot of references to things she thought of/saw/noticed and change the topic very fast.

That said, I donīt think it is something which is we can ascribe to "being mentally unstable or even sick" - it is just how some peopleīs brains work.

Also, Britney has been raised in a (sorry to say this word) "white trash" family and started a career at a very young age (Mickey Mouse club, being a superstar at the age of 16 and think of all the preparations before the release of "...Baby One More Time") and thus, I donīt think that itīs far-fetched to assume that she may not be the best person to articulate the way she wants to. Even her testimony (which was very articulate and on point) had a few references or thoughts which didnīt make "perfectly sense" to someone who hadnīt been informed about all of this, etc.
                                    Sometimes I just think that her thoughts are quite random - not unimportant - itīs just that she likes to "re-create" her stream of consciousness.

Itīs really nothing to be worried about or something "to drag her left and right" - Sometimes I just wish she would take some time to re-read her posts or think of the way HOW to communicate her legit thoughts to foreigners/people who donīt know her really well.
                                    And Iīm not saying that she shouldnīt post the things she posts or posted in the past. Itīs her right to do so - itīs her truth - I simply would love her to be more precise in some parts....
                                    Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

I am rather glad she now has a platform to vent out, things we will hear or hearing won't be pretty because we aren't in her shoes though yes you are right it does feel that she needs love and support but writing this kinda stuff doesn't make me feel she doesn't have adequate mental capacity a lot of people that I know vent out through writing and their writing isn't particularly good because they are just writing out what is coming to their mind I feel Britney is doing the same thing.
                                      Originally posted by Artoo View Post

I understand where you’re coming from, but I think first and foremost, they appear to be the ramblings of someone who simply isn’t all that literate. Which makes sense when you consider her upbringing and education.

Please note I’m not calling her illiterate.

Yeah you both are right that it seems very stream of consciousness and unfiltered. You know it is coming directly from Britney and not passed through a team of people editing this or that out or fixing this or that sentence. In that way it is refreshing.
                                      See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• First of all, Britney is traumatised and if you know anything about the way a traumatised psyche works, they you know that Britney's behaviour is not surprising. She's coping and trying to find her own methods of healing and working through.
                                        Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• Originally posted by mattsky View Post
                                          First of all, Britney is traumatised and if you know anything about the way a traumatised psyche works, they you know that Britney's behaviour is not surprising. She's coping and trying to find her own methods of healing and working through.
                                          This is also a very important factor, for sure.

I just think that she has been quite "stream of conciousness"y or unfilthered BEFORE the conservatorship and the likes of FB, Instagram and Twitter (e.g. Chaotic etc.). It is just partly how her brain works and thereīs nothing wrong about that!
                                          Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• ^ These two posts! Exactly!

Compare Britney's letters to her fans from the 2000s and then compare her Instagram captions. It’s the exact same thing. Only the emojis are new lol.

Things are getting worse for her ex sister and her book by the minute:

Comment

• JeremySpears people here just want to vent out lol, people who are having opinions on her Instagram or why she's being childish etc etc don't even know the depth like us fans do because we read the court papers, we read lengthy articles and we tried to understand the situation if Britney were to commit suicide during this mess no-one would've even sided with the family or called Britney childish but god forgive Britney survived and have a platform to vent out! FFS, unfollow her if you don't like her posts.
                                              Last edited by britneylinda; Fri January 14, 2022, 12:03.

Comment

JeremySpears people here just want to vent out lol, people who are having opinions on her Instagram or why she's being childish etc etc don't even know the depth like us fans do because we read the court papers, we read lengthy articles and we tried to understand the situation if Britney were to commit suicide during this mess no-one would've even sided with the family or called Britney childish but god forgive Britney survived and not have a platform to vent out! FFS, unfollow her if you don't like her posts.
                                                Yeah I'm tired of people expecting Britney to be their version of normal. Freeing Britney meant letting her do whatever tf she wants like everyone else on this planet, not that she does what the people want her to do. The dancing videos, the random videos and the captions - all of that is not new! The nude posts aren’t new for Britney or for a celebrity in general either. I don’t see the problem at all. Also I think that she is the last person on this earth that should have a filter right now after not being able to speak freely for nearly 14 years.

This post here is perfect:

Comment

Yes, why not? Did you happen to watch 'Controlling Britney Spears' even a candy was being monitored nothing could be in the house without Jamie (the father) permission.
                                                  She is out of that now so it's not really a reason.

Comment

Exactly.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X